More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kittyml Kittyml

whom do we follow?

Felix (36) Researcher at a lab

You wake up, dazed as you look to your watch- 4:50Am- your exceedingly surprised as you think about what it says. You think to yourself that, it's too early and you should go back to sleep, you also make sure to take a mental note to sort out your sleep schedule, as to not have any more weird fetish dreams. You start to imagine what life like if your dream were real, but you can't even comprehend the possibilities- you know that piss is sterile so it shouldn't have any long-term adverse affects, just dehydration, this should lead to women needing to drink more then needing to piss. Your brain is now buzzing about how this new reality would work as you pop a boner, you don't even notice though as your deep in thought.

Before you know it, rays of sun pour through the window onto your skin and bone body slumped in your office chair. You turn to face your computer monitor, which had been left on all night, and got back to typing up the results, when you realised that all of your prior notes had been changed. You saved and checked, and to your shock, and mild arousal, all your research was in a different field, a field that made the reality of your new reality all the more clear.

What did you find?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)