More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by DCTVENF DCTVENF

What's next?

Felicity 1: Expecting ENF

They'd saved the city. Emiko, the Ninth Circle, all of it, and after all that Felicity and Oliver had gone into hiding. There were people hunting the Green Arrow, and Oliver's identity wasn't as secret as it used to be. Secrecy, privacy, and safety.

The number of people that knew their location could be counted on one hand; they'd built a cabin, a place they could live in surprising comfort, well off the beaten track in a clearing in the middle of some dense woods. They had their own generator, a fireplace with a steady supply of wood outside, and one room with a bank of computers overloaded with proxy servers, for Felicity.

Inside, the dawn sunlight was just beginning to peer through the curtains. The walls were a pale golden wood, the curtains a see-through off-white, creating a cosy atmosphere. Felicity stirred. Behind her, Oliver's hand was on her waist.

"Morning," he said.

"Morning," she said. "Another day?"

"Another day," he said.

Oliver always got up first. She heard him get to his feet, and stride out of their bedroom, footsteps heavy and echoing on the cabin floor. It was a few minutes before Felicity moved; she slowly sat up, the bedsheets dragging off of her body until they went no higher than her lap.

Well, if she was hiding out in a secluded cabin with her husband, she wasn't going to be wearing anything during the nights. Slowly, Felicity stood up, passing a full-height mirror by the bedroom wall. And _that _would be one of the side effects.

They'd been hiding out for a couple of months now. It was all becoming routine, a more restful life than the big city; cotton sheets piled up on a bed behind her, curtains that looked out onto a green field and were cracked open even in the morning, even when she had yet to dress, content in their isolation. The time she spent indoors did meant she didn't have much of a tan, her skin still pale, her legs long, her hips starting to fill out, just like her boobs - and the tell-tale swell of her stomach was yet another reason for their hide-away. They needed to be safe for a few more months yet.

Fondly, Felicity cupped her belly with both hands, smiling at the mirror with a joy she couldn't suppress. There was a little triangle of dark hair below - shaving hadn't been so easy lately - as that small reminder her blonde hair wasn't completely natural.

"Mia," Felicity murmured, looking at her reflection still. "I can't wait to meet you."

Her blonde hair had grown out a little since they'd come here, falling down over her bare shoulders, as far as her shoulder-blades. Felicity swept it aside, giving her hair a lazy brush, then putting on her glasses from her bedside cabinet.

She was about to shower, so she didn't put too much effort into getting ready. The glasses would probably be coming off soon. For now, she liked being able to take in the view - she wandered out after Oliver, slipping on a pair of morning slippers. Even the padded shoes didn't stop him hearing her coming.

Oliver was making coffee, a pair of pants pulled on as he walked around their kitchen. As the machine rumbled, he turned, to see Felicity resting against the doorframe. She was still naked, halfway to the shower, but drawn by the noise - there was little need for modesty when it was just the two of them. True, they spent most days dressed just for the comfort, but there was rarely a rush this early in the morning.

And, Felicity reflected, shamelessly taking in his abs, there were other reasons to put her glasses on so quickly.

"You're beautiful," Oliver said, smiling fondly at her.

Felicity blushed a little.

It was a quiet, idyllic life, peaceful and gentle and sweet, and just about to be shattered.

Before Felicity could answer, the digital clock at the back of the work-top silently flashed, as did several more items around the house. The TV, their bedside clocks, something looped around the showerhead - a silent alarm, wired up to the many tripwires and scanners they had set up around the house. Immediately noticeable to them, but subtle enough that it wouldn't immediately tell any invaders that they knew they were here.

Oliver quickly lifted a finger to his lips, and like a switch was thrown he immediately went from loving husband to wary vigilante. He silently gestured downwards, towards their basement - it was their panic room. Felicity nodded, instantly on alert herself.

Coffee forgotten, they stepped out of the kitchen, and into the much more open plan living room. Glass doors looked out onto a field outside, and onto the densely packed trees.

And no idea who was out there.

No one should know that they were there, but there had always been the possibility of discovery, and for that they'd have to be prepared. With no time to head to the shower, or even to the bedroom to pick up her outfit for the day, Felicity began to move directly for the basement, both hands supporting her pregnant swell, her nudity starting to feel less playful and casual and much more inappropriate.

There wasn't much she could do about that for now, though. Eyes darting to the glass doors, in case there was any movement outside, Felicity walked unsteadily ahead.

Does she make it to the basement in time?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)