More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Agar Agar

How does her morning go?

Feel like a fresh start, right into the shower.

Melissa walked from her bed over to her bathroom. Crossing the threshold left a gentle tingle on her bare skin from the fields that kept water and steam in, so the bathroom could be a sauna if desired, and the rest of the house would never suffer any water damage. The cool tiles felt good underfoot as she passed her makeup area and sinks, the lavatory and the soaker tub to enter her shower.

There was no enclosure, since the whole room was tiled and sealed from the rest of the house, just the handles on the wall and a siphon floating in the air. It wasn't connected to the houses water heater by pipes, but rather formed a small portal near the bottom of the water heater to transport the water magically to the spigot. She could move it or hold it in any direction without any loss of pressure.

She moved the siphon over her head and turn the handles to jet water down over her.

~EEEEEKKEEE!!!~~

Melissa takes a deep and shuddering breath as she's coated in icy water. Shivering, she trys the hot water handle, but to no avail. The heater must be broken. Gasping, she lathers quickly and rinses. Shaking hands turn the water off and dry her body. She dresses in the clothes laid out, her school uniform, with simple white dress and shirt, and purple satin corset. Heading downstairs she meets the cook, who tells her the Steward wanted to know what she wanted to do about the water heater.

She gets ready to go to school. Should she take the bus, walk it, or have the chaufeer drive her?

How does she get to school?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)