More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

But where do we begin our story?

Feast Hall, Kaer Trolde, Ard Skellige, Skellige (Alternative)

Artur was seated with Cerys an Craite, Blueboy Lugos, Halbjorn and Otrygg. He were telling them the story of how he slew a member of the Wild Hunt recently.

''It wasn't easy let me tell you, The Bastards were Tricky to fight let alone kill, it was either them or me and Little Rilla was nowhere to be found so I decided to take a few of them off her back the first one was easy got him by suprise rigged up a magical trap that explodes upon close range proximity to the ones with the darkest of aura's. Second one took a little more effort, I decided to split them up so I laid a false trail that took them to a ravine, all it took was a single Lightning Strike and he wasn't just frostbitten anymore. After his mates fell to me, the third Bastard was much more careful, so I decided to Make myself appear overconfident at taking his buddies back down to hell, I Knew of several Ancient ruins in the nearby area where magic with a strong Light aura was hidden, the magic was supposedly used to banish the Hunt in ages past, so I decided to Summon A bunch of wraiths and String a doppelganger of meself up in a sacrificial bullshit prayer way. The fucker bought it and stepped on a magical pressure plate, he was harder to rid meself of though, so I shot em with a Rune Covered Silver Crossbow Bolt with an improvised bomb attached to it. Bastard never saw it coming!'' You tell them Before you notice a familiar grey-haired Face and his Raven-Haired Bitch.

''Looks Like We've got Company, If You Need Me I'll be.....Oh Shit too Late Now.'' Says Artur as He Drinks A Very Good Amount His Personal Mahakaman Spirit, Koviri Ale, and Cintrian Brandy Mix. ''They've Seated Us Here?'' Asks Yennefer. ''I Asked Them to. Wanted To Meet the Notorious Witcher Geralt.'' Says Cerys as Artur Noticeably Tenses. ''We've Met. Don't Remember?'' States Geralt. ''But Dat was Ages Ago! Hjalmer and I were Children When we Last Visited Our Dad. But you should meet Your Feast Mates! Allow me the Dubious Honor: That's Halbjorn, Son of Holger Blackhand. Blueboy Lugos, Madman Lugos Firstborn. And Chokin' Down a Stockfish Over There is Otrygg an Hindar.'' Says Cerys as Geralt and Yennefer take a Seat. ''And whose the one Here?'' Asks Yen. ''Fuck you Lilac and Gooseberries!'' Says Artur as he Rises From his Stupor. ''Artur? What The Hell Happened to You?'' Asks Geralt Suprised. ''You Know Him?'' Asks Yennefer Clearly Curios.

''Yeah, Artur's A Fellow Witcher, and Not Just Any Either, He's Undergone the Trial of the Grasses at least a Half a Dozen Times. And He was Raised Alongside Ciri at Kaer Morhen.'' Says Geralt. ''I'm Also A Child of the Elder Blood Like Ciri, Who Basically Abandoned Me.'' Says Artur Bitterly. ''Artur she Left us All.'' Says Geralt. ''Not what I'm Referring to Old Man. Recognize this? You Should, Considering your Shared History. I killed Three of the Bastards while Ciri Escaped.'' Says Artur as he Shows him his Festering Wound. ''Then You Know How to Find! Tell us!'' Says Yen. ''Fuck Off Lilac and Gooseberries! That's The Last Thing I'm going to Do, I've Better Things To do Than Help a Whore Like You.'' Says Artur Casually. ''Artur!'' Says Geralt.

''No I Won't! You Think you Know what's Best for Her or Geralt? Let me Tell You Something Ciri is a Woman Grown and Geralt is a Man. You treat them both like Dogs, but if You ever try that on Her Again You'll Find Your Head Up So Far a Grave Hags Ass it becomes a Redundant Organ.'' Says Artur as he Goes to Continue But Cerys Grabs him By the Neck. ''That's Enough out of You Go Bring Me another Tankard.'' Says Cerys as Artur Reluctantly Does as Cerys Tells him. ''It Seems I'm Not the Only one to Treat a Man Like a Dog.'' Notes Yennefer. ''What Artur? He may act Hostile but Thats just a result of His Extensive Mutations. Besides Which He's Agreed to Stop Pursuing Ciri For the Time Being, While He's here.'' Says Cerys. ''She Means to Say that She's Been Fucking him since he entered Kaer Trolde, Practically Never Lets him Leave her Room.'' Says Blueboy Lugos. ''Aye Ain't That The Truth. Her Moans and Screams have been the Talk of the Isle since she started.'' Agrees Otrygg.

(Kings Declaration)

The Priestess of Freya had just spoken and Crach Had now spoken up. ''Words of Uncommon Beauty. We Thank You and Will Take Them To Heart.........But Now............Let Us Begin! We have Seen Bran Off Into the Beyond and Must Now Choose His Successor. A King Must be Wise. A King Must Command Respect. A King Must Have Bollocks! And We've No Lack of Men Like That. Let those Who Feel Worthy of the Throne of Skellige Step Forth!'' Declares Crach as First Bran's Firstborn Son Steps Forward, followed by Blueboy Lugos, Otrygg an Hindar, Halbjorn, and Then Crach drops Hjalmer's Axe on the table to signify his sons wishes. Then Cerys Does as Well, surprising everybody except Artur. ''May The Best Man......Or Woman Win!'' Says Crach as Artur Leaves with Cerys. ''Somehow I Knew you'd Do that Cerys. No Matter Though, Shall I Head to Undvikk in search Of Hjalmer?'' Asks Artur As Cerys Nods her Head in confirmation. ''Go, But do Come Back To me Soon.'' Says Cerys as she Kisses him with Strength and Passion.

Where Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)