More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ragnockae136 Ragnockae136

But where do we begin our story?

Feast Hall, Kaer Trolde, Ard Skellig, Skellige

You were seated with Cerys an Craite, Blueboy Lugos, Halbjorn and Otrygg. You were telling them the story of how you slew a member of the Wild Hunt recently.

''It wasn't easy let me tell you, The Bastards were Tricky to fight let alone kill, it was either them or me and Little Rilla was nowhere to be found so I decided to take a few of them off her back the first one was easy got him by suprise rigged up a magical trap that explodes upon close range proximity to the ones with the darkest of aura's. Second one took a little more effort, I decided to split them up so I laid a false trail that took them to a ravine, all it took was a single Lightning Strike and he wasn't just frostbitten anymore. After his mates fell to me, the third Bastard was much more careful, so i decided to Make myself appear overconfident at taking his buddies back down to hell, I Knew of several Ancient ruins in the nearby area where magic with a strong Light aura was hidden, the magic was supposedly used to banish the Hunt in ages past, so I decided to Summon A buncu of wraiths and String a doppelganger of meself up in a sacrificial bullshit prayer way. The fucker bought it and stepped on a magical pressure plate, he was harder to rid meself of though, so I shot em with a Rune Covered Silver Crossbow Bolt with a i provised bomb attached to it. Bastard never saw it coming!'' You tell them Before you notice a familiar grey-haired Face and his Raven-Haired Bitch.

''Ah Fuck! If he's here that means they're on her trail too! And to make matters worse he's got his Raven-Haired Haired Bitch with him, Do me a favor and distract em I need to get out of here as quickly as I can, Cerys meet me at the Harbor at the crack of dawn, I'll help you on your mission fer a smaller price than ma usual fee.'' You say as you sneak away in your Aerial Animal form, before shortly returning in the form of a Raven to listen in on their conversation.'' Was that man who just left a Witcher?''

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)