More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PotLMCM PotLMCM

.

Favorite Collar

After I gave her body one last look over I went over to a large chest in the corner. Opening it up I dug through the various accessories inside. I pushed aside my whips and a few ball gags to reveal the simple silver collar at the bottom of the container. After pulling it out I had to lick my thumb and wipe a smudge off of it. No doubt it was left by the last girl who was lucky enough to get to wear it.

Smiling to myself I went back over and snapped the smooth shiny collar around her neck. I made sure it was secured properly and then picked Cassie up again carrying her to a smaller side room. I laid the bare flesh of her back against the cold basement floor. Then I hooked her collar to a chain attached to the floor in the center of the room.

Looking down at her beautiful naked form I couldn?t help but smile as I thought of what I would do to her. The more I thought about it the more tempted I was to start right then but, I also knew that if I waited till she woke up I would get to see her reactions to everything I did. I was stuck trying to decide what to do.

Start now or wait for her to wake?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)