More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Electricbull8i Electricbull8i

Potential Recruits?

Father Max

After his encounter with the Redhead after her first day of school, Father Max kept finding his prayers, to see more of the stunning girl's amazing body, to be answered. Catching the news live and the resulting aftermath online, on Tuesday. On Wednesday, after school Renee went to an auto body shop to paint over the embarrassing decals on her car. During which her sabotaged uniform got caught in a paint mixer, leaving her in the not so appropriate underwear (provided by Ashley), tights, and school shoes. Making her wait three whole hours in the lobby, for everyone ahead of her and the ones who arrived after free to ogle her in what was essentially lingerie. The security footage of the event somehow ending up on the internet. Thursday evening the first softball game between Oakvale Heights Minks and the STBY Leopards happened, ending with the MVP completely bottomless for the whole crowd. The uncensored jumbotron video quickly ended up online as well. Friday and Saturday, Renee finally caught a break.

In that time though he had a conversation with the parents of the Redhead, who had asked him to pray for Renee's tribulations to be over. Not knowing they were definitely asking the wrong priest who in fact prayed nightly for the opposite. After one of those prayer sessions though the man was instantly greeted by a notification on his phone. Checking it he found a mysterious text from an anonymous number.

[Father Max, do you wish to fulfill God's will?]

With an eyebrow raised he asked [God's will to do what?]

[To keep Renee Beaucorps without clothes of course]

Gulping the now nervous priest asked [How would I do that?]

[Your instructions are-]

What does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)