More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by grimbous grimbous

What's next?

Father Fucks Best (NTR )

Sex with my sister Ava had started six months ago. It wasn't something we planned. It just sort of happened one night. We had been watching the first episode of Game of Thrones and a certain scene came up and, well...you see, like the characters in the show my sister and I are also non-identical twins and...we got to talking...and flirting...and we were both between relationships and...yeah, like I said, it just sort of happened.

That first time was brief, clumsy, and incredibly awkward after the fact. But we both admitted we had fun and that the taboo nature of the encounter had made it very exciting. We decided we'd try it again...and then again..and again, until in these past three and half months it had become a regular thing. It was just so...casual and convenient. Both of us were working hard studying for and attending third year university classes and our forbidden tryst relieved the pressure of having to chase tail and date. With our sexual appetites satiated on the regular our academic performance improved markedly. It was...perfect!

One of the best parts of the incestuous liaison was the open communication. The type of unvarnished honest talk only siblings or best friends could have. After we got over the shame and awkwardness of the first few times everything opened up and I received one hell of an education. I'll never forget the day Ava looked me in the eye and said. "Aiden, you know I love you to pieces, but you are a terrible lover."

Obviously I was initially devastated by this. Had this been anyone but my sister the relationship likely would have ended there and then. But I knew Ava and I knew she hadn't said that out of cruelty or malice. She had told me a cold hard truth, forcing me to either face up to it or ignore it to my own peril.

I already knew God had not graced me with a great body. I was of average height and weight, though definitely on the doughy side of average, and possessed neither great power or stamina. Looks wise I was in even worse shape. I had a frizzy wiry head of curly red hair and a pug nose. My ears and nose were too big and my thick glasses made my drab brown eyes too small. And speaking of too small...let's just say I wasn't about to win any blue ribbons for my slender manhood. The length wasn't so bad at a solid six inches, but the girth was severely lacking. I could easily slip a toilet paper roll over my hard on without brushing the sides. My uncut cock looked like a classic Oscar Mayer wiener, and I'm not talking about the jumbos.

Now Ava was no super model herself, but somehow her short comings worked on her far more than they did me. She was short and pudgy, but she carried her fat well. With full tits, a big round ass, wide hips, and a cute little bulge to her belly she was what you might call voluptuous. She called herself "fluffy". She had the same curly red hair though hers was longer and less wiry, she generally kept it up in a top knot which helped show off her round pretty cherubic face. She also had a button nose and brown eyes but on her the nose was adorable and the eyes had the shade of a rich caramel. She as well wore glasses, but where mine made me look like a nerd hers just made her look smart.

Anyway, as I was saying, Ava's sisterly honesty was one of the best parts of our taboo relationship. After her informing me of this came a wonderful spell of experimentation. I learned to slow everything down and not race to the orgasm. I learned to keep her legs pressed together and she worked on tightening her kegels. Together we learned which positions felt best for her and for me. Doggy style was a popular choice for both of us. We soon discovered that no matter what I did I couldn't get her off with just foreplay and intercourse. I simply hadn't the size or stamina she needed to get off. Luckily I had my mouth and my hands to take her the rest of the way. It wasn't long before we began bringing vibes and toys into the mix. Each of us had fun exploring and attending to each other's bodies and desires. After all these weeks of learning and experimentation I was a far better lover than I had been at the beginning.

Our bond outside the bedroom also started to change. With a shared secret between us and all the quality time we were spending together we were closer than we'd ever been. For her part she had no illusions that our playtime was anything other than sex. However, fool that I am, I started to fall in love with her. My interest in other girls waned as we spent more and more time together.

We obviously were always very careful to hide our romantic encounters from our parents. We'd very carefully clean up and hide the evidence, and we were very careful when we'd do it. Neither of us had afternoon classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays and both of them worked until after five so these days we always fooled around. If we could squeeze in other little quickies we would, but Tuesdays and Thursdays we could take our time and really have some fun. We both knew that our folks, especially our strict old fashioned father, would freak out if they ever found out. We liked to speculate on what they'd actually do. Stop paying our tuition? Kick us out? Disown us? We would end these conversations in laughter and just say "Who knows, who cares, it'll never happen."

We thought we were careful. We thought we were clever. What would our parents do? We were about to find out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)