More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brickhouse Brickhouse

Which story would you like to start with?

Fate Baring, 19 yr old exhibitionist with a kink for casual nudity in public.

Fate Baring: 19 Years Old

At her own birthday party

Fate is a slightly shorter than average redhead with short hair and pale skin, hair that she never grew it longer than neck length...any longer and she considered it 'cover' she was the same with everything, clothes were 'temporary cover' they weren't fashion, they were pieces of cloth to hide her C-cup breasts, her tight ass, her fit athletic body.

She'd started her exhibitionistic journey my being introduced to the internet an an early age, as do many with their kinks, but with Fate it felt like...well...fate. She always believed it to be, her name was Fate...Fate Baring...it was her fate to bare, in her mind at least.

Back to her introduction though.

Fate watched video after video of women walking nude like it was natural...and plenty where they committed sexual acts, getting naked in public to flash strangers or masterbate...while that enticed her the casual nudity got her hooked.

Video after video...she observed their tactics, location, what they wore, everything, hoping to replicate it herself.

When she was 15 she essentially became a nudist when nobody was at home, at 16 the most clothes she wore at home was her underwear, 17 was her first adventure outdoors though.

A quick in and out for more experienced streakers...but a walk down her street at night was heaven for her, like her shackles being broken finally...or being loosened at least.

But age 19...that was the big one. She was finally an adult and was allowed to plan her own party, she made it a big event where she invited the whole family around, ordered a gigantic cake, hired a pony...it really was quite the affair.

The finale was where it all changed, the cutting of the cake, everyone gathered around to sing Happy Birthday...and that's when Fate finally made her appearance, bursting out of the cake completely naked.

At least everybody knew why she was late.

This was also the day Fate moved out of her parents house.

What is Fate getting up to these days?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)