More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Genericc616 Genericc616

Which hero have you been assigned to.

Fast Hans - Germanic martial master

You expected a long meeting with someone from the leagues HR team, where someone would give you the big talk on the struggles of being a hero and doing what was right, self sacrifice and the like. A long induction talk, possible while walking you through the hall of heroics, slowly striding past the many portraits of heroes long retired, their steely eyes looking down on you with silent judgement as you take your first steps on your own path to becoming a heroine who might one day have a portrait on display. You could practically imagine that chill of realisation run through you as the reality of what you were about to undertake hits home.

So when your arrived and were casually handed a clipboard, pen and waiver document and unceremoniously passed an ID card when you were done, it felt a little under whelming. Still perhaps that was the best, a lesson in humility after all you were a mere sidekick, not one of the 100 heroes that roamed this city dispensing justice and the occasional one liner or motivational speech before moving on to the next job.

You look down at the laminated card and see your own face beaming back up at you, the words Hero shimmering across the picture as the light plays across it. You push any doubts in your mind and look up at the employee who was watching you curiously.

A part of you wondering if he was trying to size you up and imagine where you might be in a few years time, after you new mentor has honed you into true hero material. You try and flash the man your best reassuring ‘Fear not citizen I’m here to save the day’ smile, only to be meet with a blank stare that cuts right through you, fixed squarely on your hand.

“I’m going to be a hero someday,” You say in the best confident tone you can muster, yet still the mans eyes stay fixed on your hands, the act starting to shake your usually unflappable nerves.

After a few long awkward seconds pass the man finally speaks“I’m going to need the pen back Ma’am,” The man asks in a tone so devoid of emotion that it almost says the joy from you.

“Oh sorry.... Mark” You apologise handing the pen back, while you stare down at your feet feeling a little more than embarrassed.

By the time you look up you notice that Mark is walking away, when a thought suddenly hits you. “Wait, where do I go now?” You ask quickly.

“Training hall, you’re mentor is waiting for you, equipment will be waiting in your locker,” Mark replies in a monotonous tone, not even bothering to turn back to answer, disappearing into his office before you can even ask him anything else.

Thankfully you already knew what floors the training hall was on, and that your new minted ID card would allow access. With Mark the HR drone gone, that wave of excitement fills you again and you dash over to the elevators, deciding to use the time to get an early warm up. Shadow boxing the air as you dashed and while making your way to the training hall.

When the doors open you are greeted by tall imposing man with short brown hair, dressed in what appears to be plain martial arts garb. You knew this man, being one of the heroes you followed closely, especially in recent years, given he too lacked powers of his own, instead relying on physical prowess powered up by tech. Enhancing his already formidable strength and agility, the various gadgets secreted on his person also gave him abilities allowing him to move react and even fight and move like mythical ninjas.

It was surreal looking at this man standing before you, knowing it was the same one you had watched scale a blazing sky scraper and helping people reach the waiting emergency responders. Or single handedly defeating an entire motorcycle gang with one hand behind his back and not even using any of his gadget that could of ended the fight in seconds.

“Frau Beaver?” The man asks.

“Fast Hans,” You reply with a big smile on your face unable to keep the excitement from cracking your voice slightly.

“Jah, that’s me, but are you Frau Beaver?” Fast Hans replies eyeing you warily.

“Oh my god I can’t believe it you, I’m a huge fan,” You find yourself saying unable to stop yourself.

“Ok zat’s great, really I’m always happy to meet a fan, but I..... Oh sheisse,” Fast Hans replies spotting the name on your new ID card and confirming what he was afraid of, that you were his sidekick.

Finally snapping out of your excited state by the sight of Fast Hans visibly deflating before your eyes, you quickly straighten up. “Sorry sir, Eager Beaver reporting for duty sir,” you announce in clear tone.

“Why are your calling me sir?,” Fast Hans replies taking a deep breath and rubbing the temples of his forehead and taking a deep breath.

“Sorry sir, I don’t know how to address you sir,” You reply in a slightly embarrassing tone,

“Hans is gut, just stop calling me sir,” Fast Hans replies looking around to make sure no one else was around to notice the exchange.

After the shock of your first meeting and your almost comical change in personality wears off, Fast Hans fixes your with an appraising stare with his piercing blue eyes. You straighten up and hold yourself motionless as his eyes scan up and down your body before giving you a nod and a smile spreading across his face.

“I think we can work with zis,” Fast Hans says with a nod.

“Alright let’s get you suited up and see what the league has trusted you with,” Fast Hans says with a smile and gestures for you to follow him.

While you follow your new hero mentor you begin to look around the training hall, appreciating for the first time just how vast it was. Taking up the space of four whole floors of the building, the hall was home to various gyms and specialist training rooms simulating various different terrains. You glance over to your right and through the glass wall you see a green blur circling a running track and a few people floating in the air holding a conversation.

You soon arrive to the locker room and glance around seeing two men getting changed, you begin wondering where the women’s section is when a dark skinned woman you recognise as Beast-Beauty walks out towel wrapped around her body and nodding at the two men before accessing a locker right next to them. Realisation that the facilities her were unisex hitting you when you watch Beast-Beauty shrug off her towel, revealing her naked form to the room. Thankfully her back is to you, so she doesn’t notice you starting wide eyed.

“Alright here we are,” Fast Hans announces gesturing to a locker in front of him.

“Ok time to see my costume,” You say out loud, that palpable sense of excitement returning as you touch your ID to the locker and see the red lock sign flash green.

You had dreamed about this day for a long time now, your first costume and identity, one you’d hold until you could finally strike out as your own hero and forge a new identity. All the various designs and patterns of costumes you had imagined run through your mind as you reach into the locker and hold up your costume.

“Oh wunderbar,” Fast Hans says in an approving tone as you hold up the outfit or what little of it there was.

Your costume seems to comprise of khaki coloured hot pants with what appears to be a small beaver tail attached to the back, what would be a very tight fitting white crop top without sleeves, a pair of fingerless gloves, also khaki in colour, some black flat running shoes and finally a small black mask to go over your eyes.

To say the outfit wouldn’t leave much to the imagination would be an understatement. The thought of patrolling at night in the outfit was already giving you the chills.

“Is this it?” You ask hopefully looking up to Fast Hans.

“Seems so, although if it’s any consolation it’s better than my side kick costume was,” Fast Hans offers in a sympathetic tone.

“Really?” You ask suspiciously.

“Two words, Spandex onesie,” Fast Hans replies before shudder, “Mein god, the chafing was awful,”

Feeling slightly reassured that things could have been worse, from the brief look of horror on Fast Hans face you begin to slowly undress out of your office attire, stopping to look over at Fast Hans who was standing watching.

“Oh sorry,” Fast Hans says stepping around the corner and leaning against the lockers, giving you the false impression of privacy. The fact there were mirrors all around afforded Fast Hans ample chance to continue watching you undress, a chance he happily took up. A big broad smile spreading across his face when he spies your firm rear as you bend over to roll down your tights.

“So when do I get any gadgets,” You ask once you had undressed down to your underwear and started to put on your costume for the first time.

“There’s some built into the costume, I think that’s all you’ll have for now,” Fast Hans replies, his eyes studying your wonderful tone body and jiggle of your big perky boobs as you struggle pull up the hot pants, the tail twitching and moving as you put them on.

“Oh, what do I currently have then?” You ask once the hot pants were on, the tight pants hugging and accenting your firm shapely ass.

“A body zats going to get me into a lot of trouble,” Fast Hans mutters to himself, adjusting his stance slightly to hide the effect you were already having on him.

“Sorry I didn’t catch that,” You reply the top muffling your mentors words as you pull it over your head.

“We’ll go through all zat in training,” Fast Hans replies smoothly happy to find that you didn’t posses super human hearing that was missed from the file he was given.

Finally dressed in your costume for the first time, you nervously step out around the corner to where Fast Hans was waiting. To his credit Fast Hans keeps his face free of the big shit eating grin he was internally wearing as he examined the outfit. He was at the idea of a sidekick, even more so when he first met you, but seeing you in all your glory had helped warm him to the idea. Sometimes the trouble was worth it after all.

“How does it fit?” Fast Hans asks in a neutral tone.

“Really well actually, feels great,” You reply testing the movement on your arms and legs.

Surprised to find that despite how tightly the fabric of the top and hot pants hugged your form that neither limited your movement at all. Even the tail didn’t negatively effect your movement, if anything it seems to predict your movements and shift to help keep your balance as you lean and stretch. You feel yourself feel less self conscious about your costume and more comfortable with it.

“Good, now lets go find a training room where we can get find out what you can do,” Fast Hans replies flashing you a grin before leading you away deeper into the training halls.

How does your first training session go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)