More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AccidentalAddict AccidentalAddict

What type of company or marketing icon are we going to follow today?

Fast Food

Ah, yes. The Fast Food Market. A world where everyone whats to be your friend. Specifically, the type of friend that convinces you to shovel their usually unhealthy food product down your throat at least three times a week. At least.

As always, the list is a work in progress and will be updated accordingly. Have fun!

List of Characters:

Vindie (Company: Vindie’s) - The Smug Goddess. Coming from a traditional hamburger joint, she was once a sweet family-friendly icon. Nowadays, she’s a trolling, prank-loving, flirt that seems to simultaneously enjoy and loathe the affection of her increasing male audience. She tends to get the comp-gals she calls ‘friends’ into a lot more trouble than they bargained for.

Appearance: A young woman that is getting too old for pigtails. Dyed black hair. Emerald eyes. Freckles. Yellow polka-dot dress. She’s going for a new look.

Solardeer (Company: Solardeer) - The Sun Mermaid that also has antlers for some reason. She’s much more reserved than Vindie. It takes a lot to cause a chip in her smile but, every now and then, she needs to let loose. ‘Letting loose’ usually involves a blazing inferno or whips and paddles. When she’s not indulging the desires of the other brands, she prefers to have nice drink and plot the demise of everyone who has ever wronged her.

Appearance: A mermaid with antlers on her head. She has a bit of trouble walking. Perfect Hourglass figure. Caramel skin. Stark white hair. Glasses.

Stacey (Company: Sausage Spear) - Based off of a promotional image of their founder from the 1980s, Stacey the Sausage Spear Warrior is a happy-go-lucky traveler, armed to the teeth with meat-based products. Compared to the others, Stacey seems to be in her own world where all beauty derives from a mysterious Meat God. Everything in her eyes is a challenge to be conquered for the glory of the Meat God. There are no morals. There is only meat. All hail the Meat God!

Appearance: Cardboard Viking Outfit with the Sausage Spear logo. Long golden locks. Broad shoulders. Towering figure.

The Taco Theif (Company: Fiesta Explosion) - The Taco Thief has had a difficult life. First, he was made to be the spokesman for a taco shell company. His ads always had him developing elaborate traps to steal tacos but then, they would blow up in his face. He thought he made the big time when the company was picked up by Fiesta Explosion. However, they deemed to be a racist caricature so he had a complete make over. He lost fifty pounds, shaved his mustache and took off his poncho. Now, everybody thinks he’s trying too hard. It’s a massive blow to his confidence.

Appearance: Stylized Mariachi Outfit with a high-tech sombrero. A little bit on the short side. Has a six pack; he is actually quite proud of it.

Captain Chicken (Company: Captain’s Chicken) - Ready to fight against enemies at large and boring everyday food, Captain Chicken is here to save the day! There isn’t much to talk about Captain Chicken. He’s a nice guy that always wants to do the right thing. He’s very chivalrous. He’s also a chicken, as in the animal, except he’s got the arms and pecks of a world-class body builder. He spends most of his days gazing into the abyss, waiting for a cry of help. Additionally, he doesn’t speak any human language. He usually just clucks at them.

Appearance: Everyday chicken, in superhero spandex, with the arms and pecks of a world-class body builder.

The Pirate Twins (Company: Frank’s Seafood) - A long time ago, back when Frank’s Seafood was called “Frank’s Fried Fish Buffet,” a friend of Frank drew a sketch of two skeletons in pirate costumes fighting over some fish fingers, next to a pile of unburied treasure. Those two skeletons became First Mate Marrow and Cabin Boy Bones. The two of them are inseparable, mainly because they are always fighting to see who truly deserves those fish fingers. Chaos and bad luck always closely follows their skirmishes.

First Mate Marrow Appearance: Female Skeleton. Seaweed hair. Fancy pirate hat, worn out by the elements. Has a golden hook on her left hand.

Cabin Boy Bones Appearance: Male Skeleton. Bandanna. Eyepatch covering right eye for no reason. Striped shirt. Rotting boots.

Who are we following?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)