More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by deadite deadite

What do you do?

Faqs for writers

Here's a list of characters so far for future writers to use with a physical description and general personality over view. New characters may be added by me and if some one adds a new one I feel fits with the general theme of the story I'll try to remember to add them here.

First a few simple guidelines; While a little light B&D is welcome don't get carried away, tying a character up is fine but don't contort her too much. A little spanking and hair pulling are fine but perm ant harm or marking will get your thread deleted. Finally water sports, blood sports and fecal mater are strictly prohibited. Any mention of these things will result in immediate deletion.

Ok now to the girls. They will be described and listed by which group they belong to.

Main character: While you will get to pick her name her physical appearance is set. She is a 24 year old (y/o) woman with dark red hair (think Lindsey Lohan) that has large soft curls that comes down to her shoulder blades. She's 5' 3" with dark green eyes, a very fair complexion and a few freckles on her nose and cheeks. She's a petite girl, only 115 lbs. with measurements 34b-24-28. She was a championship swimmer in college and high school. She's rather naïve and is the only character that hasn't had any sexual experience with other females, and she will always be the more submissive one in any scenario.

Cheerleaders: Energetic and peppy the squad has been state champs for the past four years. The school colors are navy blue and grey. The skirts are pleated and end only an inch below their ass. The tops are sleeveless, tight midriff baring sweater.

Amber: A perky diminutive blond and captain of the squad. She has dark blond hair that comes just past her shoulders and light blue eyes. While only 5' 1" she has an outgoing personality and take charge attitude. She's used to being the boss of any situation and doesn't like to be told no. Measurements 34b-24-32.

Mandy: A statuesque platinum blond. At 5' 11" easily the tallest of the cheerleaders. She's the typical happy ditzy cheerleader. Her hair is ironed straight and comes down to the middle of her back and big brown doe eyes. While not very book smart Mandy is cunning and uses the fact that people underestimate her intelligence to her advantage. Measurements 36c-26-36.

Becky: The most athletic of the squad she stands 5’ 3”. She has blond hair that is lighter on the top and darker underneath that comes to just under her ears and grey eyes. While she acts like the girl next door, she’s the kinkiest of the squad with a thing for light bondage and light humiliation. Measurements 34c-25-34.

Morgan: Amber’s assistant captain and most intelligent member of the squad. An Italian girl with dark brown hair that reaches the middle of her back, dark brown eyes and a dark complexion. She likes to be the power behind the scenes. AT 5’ 7” she has great legs and knows it. Measurements 36d-27-34.

The Tennis team: Their the richest girls in the school and extremely cliquey. They feel that they are better than anyone else and have a snobbish attitude. Their uniforms are a pleated skirt in school colors and a white t-shirt. They all wear their hair in braids or tails with school color ribbons.

Cecile: The team captain and queen bee. She runs the clique with an iron fist. While she’ll never openly challenge authority her attitude lets it be known she only listens to teachers so she doesn’t get in trouble, but one on one has no problem speaking her mind. She likes to talk down to people and use her family’s wealth and position to get her way. She’s 5’ 6” with dark blond hair that she always wears in a ponytail that reaches her shoulder blades, has a very fair complexion, brown eyes, and a freckled nose. Measurements 34c-26-34.

Nikki: Cecile’s right hand woman and best friend. Nikki is a veracious sex kitten who can’t get enough. Always coy and teasing she loves to document her escapades with pictures and videos. At 5’5” with a tan complexion, long dark curly hair, and dark eyes she is a stunning contrast to her best friend. Measurements 32c-24-36.

Anna: A platinum blond whose parents emigrated from Russia just before she was born. She has an accent which others find intriguing and use it to her advantage. Her fair, clear complexion, light blue eyes, and 5’ 5” frame complete her Nordic goddess looks. She plays at being a naïve immigrant but knows what she wants and likes to use her body to get it. Measurements 36c-26-36.

Genieve: The newest girl on the team having just transferred in for her senior year. While an excellent tennis player she is still looking to cement her social status with the team, and is willing to do anything to do it. A shock of red curly hair with copper highlights, on top of a fair complexion, and large dark blue eyes make her a striking figure anywhere. At 5’7” she has a sleek sexy figure. Measurements 32b-24-32.

The Swim team: The hardest partying clique in school known for their wild streak. Their antics out of the pool have led to a lack of success in the pool. While the team doesn’t let it bother them the school would like to see them concentrate more on swimming and less on partying. Their uniforms are a one piece with a deep back scoop.

Erin: Team captain and most serious of the bunch. While she is the most troubled about the teams’ record she doesn’t let that keep her from joining in on her teammates antics. With sun bleached blond hair that reaches to the small of her back and alabaster skin she stands in sharp contrast to most of her teammates. She has light blue eyes and stunningly white teeth, and stands 5’ 5”. Measurements 34c-26-34

Jessica: The wildest party girl of the bunch she refuses to let anything get her down or interfere with her constant partying. At only 5’ 0” she is a mischievous vixen who doesn’t like rules or boundaries. With her aggressive streak she’ll take charge to get her way if she gets bored. She has dark brown hair that comes to just above her shoulders, a dark tan, and sparkling brown eyes. Measurements 32a-22-30.

Hillary: Friendliest and most out going of the bunch she serves as the social director of the team. Well liked by almost everyone at the school she smoothes things over between her teammates and the facility and other students when they go too far. She has a smoky sensuality about her that is hard to ignore, standing 5’9” with a deep tan, long dark hair with sun bleached highlights, and dark eyes. Measurements 32b-24-30.

Debbie: The youngest of the girls on any of the varsity teams having just turned 18 the week before the start of school. Until this year she had not been able to make the squad and had instead served as the teams’ towel girl, where she learned how to tie people up with the large fluffy towels. Due to this she is determined to find someone to take her place at the bottom of the pecking order. She has long curly black hair that comes down to her shoulders, hazel eyes, a small pouty lipped mouth, and stands 5’2”. Measurements 30b-23-26.

The Volleyball team: Tall, strong, and confident these girls are the elite athletes in the school. Unlike the tennis team they are not snobby, but they know that they are a to be reckoned with. While they haven't made it past the final four at state, the volleyball team is the most consistently successful team in the history of the school and the current team looks to be the best in years. Their uniform is a pair of navy blue spandex shorts and a grey sleeveless tight top.

Lori: At 6' 3" she is the tallest girl at Cleopatra prep and team captain. She is a confident and aggressive young woman, who is a natural leader. Her height and demeanor intimidate most people she meets and that suit her just fine. She likes to tie her partners up and has a paddle that she uses to spank them. A lightly tanned complexion, long wavy dark brown hair, and brown eyes. Measurements 36d-26-36.

Deneka: The most playful of the girls on the team she is always chipper and fun. At 6' 0" she has a great set of legs and loves to show them off. She has dark brown hair that is parted down the center with bangs, full lips that part for a wide smile on a large expressive mouth, and sparkling brown eyes. Measurements 34b-24-38.

Andrea: A cousin of the tennis captain Cecile she is the most preppy of the team. Always dressed tastefully to accentuate her long legs and large chest. While she isn't as condescending as her cousin she still likes to tease and talk down to others. Light blond hair and dark blue eyes frame a fair skinned face. She stands 6' 1". Measurements 36d-26-34.

Catherin: Known to everyone as “Kitty” due to her love of all things cat related. This bombshell always has at least one piece of cat motif clothing or jewelry on. While she can be very affectionate like her namesake she has sharp claws and a rough tongue when she doesn’t get her way and can be very demanding. At 6’2” she has a sleek feline physic, dark green eyes, straight auburn hair that comes down to her chin, and a wide expressive mouth. Measurements 34c-24-38.

The Soccer team: While not nearly as successful as most of the other teams at the school they have shown improvement under second year coach Taylor Kiss, even though they tend to tease her constantly. They tend to be very playful and goof off but not nearly as bad as the swim team. Their uniforms are dark blue shorts with a grey stripe up the legs and a dark grey top with blue sleeves and lettering.

Concheta: A tall raven haired Hispanic girl and team captain. Known to her friends as Connie or Cheta, she is extremely coy and playful when she is getting her way but can be very aggressive and demanding if she doesn’t. She can go from giggly girly girl to fire brand in a second. Her black hair is straight, parted down the center and comes down to the middle of her back. At 5’7” she has a sexy curvy physic, a light caramel complexion, and eyes so dark brown they almost seem black. Measurements 36d-26-38.

Kristen: A petite blond with a very fair complexion and hazel eyes. She has a sharp wit and tends to swear like a sailor yet has a cherry disposition most of the time. Her humor tends to be dry and sarcastic. Her penchant for practical jokes is well known to most of the students and staff. At 5’3” she is a sexy little pixie whose hair comes down to her shoulder blades. Measurements 32b-24-34.

Hayley: At 5'4" she's sexy petite southern girl. Her shoulder length red hair is dyed a bright orange at the tips. While she enjoys soccer her first love is old school rock music like Joan Jet and Lynyrd Skynyrd. When not on the soccer field she can be found practicing her guitar and writing songs. She has a very fair complexion, dark green eyes, and full pouty lips. Measurements 30b-23-31.

Angela: Her coffee and cream complexion, large dark eyes, and dark hair that comes just past her shoulders make her a stunning figure. While a serious student and member of the honor society she knows how to let loose and have fun. Her full cupids bow lips are almost always smiling. She is 5’7” and has an aggressive streak but is very affectionate is the touchy felly type. Measurements 32c-26-38.

Independents: While these ladies don’t belong to any club or team they also attend Cleopatra prep or work their and may come into contact with the main character from time to time.

Shannon: She’s the head student trainer and therefore known to all. Shannon is somewhat of an outsider at the school due to the fact that she’s a tomboy. Her favorite music is heavy metal and country. While she has few friends everyone marvels at her touch and how good she is with her hands. She is 5’6” has light brown curly hair that reaches the middle of her back, large sparkling hazel eyes, and plump full lips. Measurements 36d-28-36.

Mary Jane: Assistant editor of the school paper and year book she’s a driven and determined young woman. She has a sharp eye and will not give up once she sets her mind on something. Her drive is offset by her stunning looks. At 5’8” she has long straight red hair that when not done up reaches her shoulder blades, emerald green eyes which are usually behind cats eye frame glasses and angler features make some think she should be a model and not an editor. Measurements 32c-24-34.

Mrs. Stevens: Your friend Aprils’ mom and member of the board of directors at Cleopatra prep. She divorced Aprils’ father when April was a sophomore in high school, but neither one will say what happened. Mrs. Stevens got married and had April in her early twenties. Due to the fact that she takes such good care of herself she is often mistaken for a woman in her late twenties or early thirties when in fact she is in her mid fourties. Her fine soft hair is a light blond which she wares down to her shoulders, and has light blue eyes and stands 5’6”. Measurements 32b-26-32.

April Stevens: Your college friend and recently appointed trustee at Cleopatra prep. While this is not a full time post it gives April free access to the campus at all times. You were roommates freshman year at college and hit it off right away. While you did not join the same sorority as April you liked hanging out with her and her sorority sisters, but you found it a little strange not many of them seemed to have dates very often. She is the very image of her mother with the exception of her hair being a dark blond and having hazel eyes. Measurements 32b-26-32.

Taylor Kiss: Fellow teacher Cleopatra prep and the same age as you. She started teaching their last year, so she already has a coaching position with the soccer team. Taylor is a kind young woman with a slim 5’7” figure and a bubble but that draws a lot of attention, blond hair with large soft curls and cornflower blue eyes, and a fair complexion give her the girl next door looks. Measurements 34b-25-35.

Leah Song: Cleopatra school nurse and alumni. She attended Cleopatra herself and had been given a scholarship to nursing school. After graduating nursing school she returned to fill the open position as school nurse. At 5’3” she is a petite 27 year old Asian woman. She still behaves and dresses like a college or high school girl. She wears her long jet black hair in two long pony tails that come to the middle of her back. She has a darker complexion, large dark eyes and an athletic physique. Measurements 32b-24-30.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)