More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 30 by SilverSpectre006 SilverSpectre006

How did the night go?

Fantastic!

I guess I was surprised, finding myself getting nervous over impressing her yet she was the one to impress me. We spent the night just talking, getting to know each other and joking around a bit. It was... nice. Simple as it sounds, it was nice.

Before the night ended, I walked her back to her dorm room holding her hand before she turned around. I leaned forward for a kiss but she held a finger up instead, causing me to look up at her eyes with a puzzled look. “Alex, tonight was a lot of fun and I liked it.”

“Me too.”

“And you’re a nice guy and really cute, and yea I guess I like you-” I don’t like the way she said that. “But there’s a few things we need to know if we’re doing this.” I leaned back against the wall, wondering where this is leading to.

Jessica closed her eyes and drew out a long breath. “What do you think of me? Be honest.” “Um, okay. I think you’re pretty tall, I like the way you part your hair, you’re nice and know how to keep a conversation, you’re kind of hot though that goes without saying,” she smiled and looked away as I continued, “plus you have a way with words and know what to say to help someone out. That’s pretty unique I guess. But why do you ask? Are you having second thoughts?” She sighed and dropped the smile, looking a bit sad and hanging her head down. “I’m not... I’m not the girl I’d like to be, the girl you think of me. I’m not that nice, I’m not that cute, and I’m... I’ve fooled around a lot before.” She turned away as I stood there. “Uh, I understand.” “No, I think you don’t. I’m not as faithful as I’d like to be. I don’t have a lot of friends, the ones I did I kind of hurt. I like you Alex, a lot, and I’d like to make this happen but I need you to know all of my flaws and mistakes. Even if it hurts I’d rather you leave now than hurt me more later, before you regret dating a... a slut.” She had her arms up at her chest with her hair covering her face as she was turned away, I could tell their were tears dropping down her face.

I held her from behind and hugged her tight, my arms around her stomach cuddling her almost as she wept softly. “You’re not a slut, and I don’t see any flaws in you. We all make mistakes Jess, but we can’t let them drag us down or beat ourselves over it. Sometimes we need to take things one step at a time you know.” She chuckled and shook her head, turning around as I wiped her tears. “I’m not that good a guy either, I’ve fucked up before. I didn’t have many girlfriends, I never had much experience with one. Really, you’re my first in a long time, if you’d like to be.”

She looked down into my eyes. “I’m a fucking handful Alex, I’ve been told. I don’t want to hurt you later on, and I need to know. If we do this, if you want to be in a relationship, to have me as your girlfriend, than I want you to be loyal to me okay? Just as I promise to be loyal to you. I’m just afraid things might not work out...” She looked as if she was about to cry again.

What do I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)