More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What's next?

Fanfiction: Don't Piss Off The Witch

Wanda, the Scarlet Witch, was furious and felt betrayed. She was standing face to face with her fellow Avengers, and learned that Natasha Romanoff and Carol Danvers, the Black Widow and Captain Marvel, respectively....they'd been manipulating her. They feared the full extent of her powers. Well, no more. She let out a surge of red, twisting energy and rewrote reality itself around the female Avengers. Let's see what they did with this: Wanda willed it so that the two of them were now completely naked and barefoot in front of their teammates. Better yet, she made them unable to be dressed.

First, Bruce noticed the difference, then Steve, then Tony. And then Natasha stepped back, felt the ground underfoot, and looked down then up, swearing softly and clutching her exposed privates. Carol just turned her head away and pivoted to the side, covering herself but leaving her ass exposed. Both were blushing profusely.

"What the hell?" Natasha said. "I thought you guys had some sort of code against this kind of thing."

"We do," Clint replied.

Tony just eyed his beautiful nude redhead teammate and smirked. "Can't really argue with the reality-warper. A little above my particular power set. Anyone want to contest our reality warping friend?"

"You're one to talk, Tony," Wanda retorted.

"I don't want to play your games, Wanda. This is my team," he said.

Wanda replied, icily. "Yes, I'm sure the publicity will be great. The Avengers and Their Two Naked Helpers."

Natasha shrieked, angrily stamping a bare foot against the floor. It just made a cute slapping sound. "You little--!"

"Hey, stop it!" Steve shouted, pulling them both back. "This isn't helping!"

"Sorry, Cap," Wanda said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"I'm sure we can come to some sort of solution that everyone's happy with, but something must be done about these two," Cap said.

Carol blushed deeper when he referred to them again. She relaxed her arm a little too much and a breast fell free, eliciting a squeal as she turned further away. Meanwhile, Natasha was doubled over, an arm over her breasts and a hand hovering over her pussy. Her toes squirmed on the floor in embarrassment.

"I'm...sorry," she whimpered.

"We can't have this, individuals on the team don't do this," Steve continued.

"I can do whatever I want, Steve Rogers." Wanda floated over to her team leader, voice low. "I'll do whatever I want."

"Natasha, you don't need to put up with this. You're a valuable member of this team," he said.

Natasha just looked at him then blinked, then nodded down to her bare body with an indignant look. "Not in- not like this!" She looked at her male teammates. "Steve?! Bruce?!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)