More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by I.am.all I.am.all

What do you write?

Family

Getting up, you went to your desk and grabbed a pen. Glancing around, you took a deep breath. You were alone and sure that no one could see you. With a shaky hand, you wrote out the word, 'Family'. You doubted anything would happen but on the off chance this was legit, why waste it?

You felt dirty for your perverted fantasies towards your own flesh and blood, but you couldn't help it. You and your three brothers were all attractive, taking after your equally attractive parents.

Your older brother, Mitchell, was 22 and, while dumb as a fence post, kept in shape as a personal trainer. He bedded heaps of women and was a cocky motherfucker about it.

Your twin brother, Teddy, was 20 and the two of you couldn't be separated for looks or intelligence. You were identical in every way other than his attraction for women and your attraction for men.

Your younger brother, CJ, was freshly 18 and nearly a high school graduate. He matched you and your brothers in attractiveness, but wasn't a raging pussyhound, having a long term, high school girlfriend.

Your dad, Buck, was 45 but could pass for 35, staying in immense shape. He was hairy and muscular, but a real softie rather than the pushy coach type, the perfect daddy.

Your family were extremely supportive when you came out. Your parents took as much interest in your dating life as they did your brothers. Your brothers continued to make jabs at you and be brotherly assholes, but never maliciously attacked you.

As your pen left the paper, flames erupted, immediately making the paper disappear. You were in shock for a moment. Did that really happen? That can't be real? You were interrupted from your thoughts by your door opening.

Who opened your door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)