More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where would you like to start?

Family hides from the silver

Katie screamed in anguish as her husband slammed the door shut.

"Jack no! He's still out there, open the damn door!", she yelled and pleaded to her husband as he fumbled with the deadlock.

He knew it was too late, even Katie did, she just didn't want to admit it. Their son, Finley, was locked outside, being used, sucked, fucked, sprayed all over as his family was safe inside their home. He could hear the moans, the grunts, the symphony of the combined soaked sounds of silver flesh slapping and grinding across bodies, but he had to see it, he had to know if his son got away, or... The windows in the house were already boarded up, but some of them had wide enough gaps that you could see through and into the outside. Near the front door, Jack peeked through the keyhole opening to the outside.

Finley was on his back on the grass, his clothing was ripped halfway off, his cock fully exposed. Next to Finley was Liam, Finley's best friend, leaning over Finley's face and kissing deeply, swapping silver. Right next to Liam was his sister, Vanessa. The silver had turned her from a petite University drop-out, into a true silver bimbo, swollen gushing tits, a plump swollen silver ass and cunt, shiny argent lips on her mouth that were constantly begging to be wrapped around a cock. With her silver slut body, she was completely naked, swollen tits bouncing and leaking the silver as she furiously rubbed her swollen, smooth silver cunt while she licked her long silver tongue up Finley's bare chest. Even as a guy, the silver made his nipples extra sensitive, and the sensation of Vanessa sucking, flicking, licking his silver coated skin and nipples made his transition into his new slut life all the more pleasurable, all while Vanessa was gushing silver out of her slit and asshole in her own endless orgasmic bliss.

"What do we do now?", Katie said softly to her husband in the living room, trying not to make too much noise to remind the silver sluts outside that non-shiny people were inside the house. Holding Sarah, their petite 18 year old daughter, as close as she could. As they hugged, a loud slam echoed through the house from the front door. Then another, and another.

"Dad! Come on let us in, we just want to show you how amazing this feels!~" Another smash and crack as the door started to come apart, just brass hinges and the deadlock holding it in place as the rattling grew louder and louder as the gaps increased with every second and every jolt.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)