More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Solddate Solddate

What's next?

Family Time

Story by LesLes. Concept by Solddate. Art by Oo_Sebastian_oO.

Five Years After Syndrome's Attack

"Mezmerella!"

Helen Parr, the superheroine known as Elastigirl, bit off the word in fury as she dropped into a fighting stance. She'd faced Mezmerella before and knew the danger of meeting the villainess's gaze. She didn't meet it head on, never letting her eyes come to rest on the red-head's smirking face.

"Ah, Mrs. Incredible. A pleasure as always."

Mezmerella stood with a hand on a hip posed to let her cloak billow dramatically. Elastigirl read her stance as cocky and confident, which only further stoked her anger. She tried to ignore the way Mezmerella's nipples poked at the tight white fabric of her costume, an unambiguous and disturbing display of arousal.

"Where is she!?"

"'She'? Whomever could you mea--"

"No! No games! Where's my girl?"

"Oh! Miss Invisible? Why, she's right behind you?"

Ordinarily Elastigirl would have ignored such an obvious bluff. But she sensed something. She was experienced enough to know when to trust her instincts, so she turned to look behind her.

"Hi Mom!"

Helen was greeted by Violet's strangely enthusiastic voice. Helen's mouth dropped open and her cheeks colored.

"Vi-!? Oh God.. Why are you--?"

Violet was completely naked as she became visible from the top down. By the time Helen's question had spluttered to a stop in confusion, Violet's pert breasts with big stiff nipples almost as broad as her small dusky aureoles were visible and the line of light that separated visible from invisible had reached her thighs. But it was Mezmerella who answered Helen Parr's question.

"Naked? Simple, really. I haven't had time to reverse engineer her suit yet!"

Violet Parr stood fully revealed on bare feet wearing nothing but her domino mask and hairband. If Helen had looked she would have learned Violet had waxed very recently, and glistening wetness would have revealed her hairless pussy had been used even more recently. But Helen Parr was distracted.

"W-Wait, Vi--!? What are you doing?"

Elastigirl had recovered from her daughter's surprise appearance with the speed of a veteran heroine. She had attempted to turn back to attack Mezmerella and save Violet. She couldn't move. She tried to lash out with a super-stretched limb. And failed. A glowing field of purple energy surrounded her. Violet had trained hard to make her powers more flexible, to surround things with shapes more complex than spheres. She had succeeded and here was the proof. Elastigirl was trapped in one of Invisigirl's translucent fields.

"I'm helping! Hehe-"

Violet laughed with delight as Mezmerella strode over to the trapped heroine. One hand went to Helen's butt, feeling her toned ass. The other took hold of Helen's chin, thumb against the side of the masked woman's mouth, and turned Helen's head towards her.

"That she is! Haha! Honestly, Helen, you should be proud of your little Violet. She's taken so well to being my , I have to wonder... Where she gets it from."

Elastigirl's eyes met Mezmerella's and she fell into the orange spirals.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)