More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Brainvamp Brainvamp

What should I do?

Family Dinner

I made up my mind.

I need to be there, that is the only way. If I go now, I can prepare myself, I can work on my urges and face the family as cool as I can be. If dad comes, I might not be prepared, I might not be able to resist and that… That would be horrible.

The border collier I picked up two night ago is soundly sleeping on the couch. His blood ends up in a mug that says that says “I love San Francisco”. I’ve never been to San Francisco. By the second cup, I feel better, this is looking good. I finish draining the poor creature and go back to my room.

Now for the other problem. I browse through my now vast collection of sexual aids. Thanks to the Sybian session I am dripping, so it does not take much effort to stick inside me a couple of geisha balls. I contract my pelvis around them as the sweet pleasure radiates around my waist. I wait for a moment and decide to stick in two more. There we go. My hand hovers over the butt plugs, I finally go for a small black one. I rub it against my swollen labia and push it into my ass hole. A small tear rolls down my cheek as I come. I feel filled, that is good. I walk around the flat for a while to see how it works… Fine. Perfect.

I look at myself in the mirror, I am very pale but nothing that a bit of face powder cannot hide. The reddish glow in my eyes is quickly covered with a pair of colored contact lenses I bought a few years back. They are completely dry and it stings a little but I manage. The fangs, I cannot do shit about them so I’ll have to be careful not to part my lips too much.

I slip into a white blouse and a pair of black pants, my hair falling on my shoulder cover the fading bite marks. I almost look normal, this should do it. I look at my watch, I am late but that is not an issue, I’ve always been late. The cold November air on my face is pleasant, my car starts on the first try. Those are good signs that the evening will go smoothly.

Dad’s home, my home until a few years back has not changed a bit. Small suburban house like a million others all over the states. I park across the street. I close my eyes to collect my thoughts.

Yes, girl you can do it! You can control this! You’re in charge!

I walk to the porch and knock on the door. The moment it opens, I know I made a mistake. Under the roasted chicken, ginger bread and cranberry sauce, I smell the delightful aroma of fresh sex. It does not come from Dad, it comes from the living room behind him. I want to go back. My pussy contracts around the geisha balls. Shit, an orgasm is on its way.

I fall into Dad’s arms to hide my face as the pleasure takes over me. Big mistake, the smell of his warm blood makes me even hornier.

“Hi darling, it is good to see you.”

“Hi Dad,” I manage to mumble, “I am sorry but I really have to go…”

I run past him and find refuge in the rest rooms. The smell is even stronger inside the house. Tonight is going to be a nightmare. I catch my breath. I calm down a little. The geisha balls rolling around my guts are not helping at all. One by one, I take them out. Each time one comes out I make a little noise, I suck them trying to collect as much fluid as I can. One by one, I drop them into my hand bag.

In the living room the family is laughing... at me?

The shaking cools down a little. A finger on my clit, I try to gather my thoughts. After a few minutes I finally manage to find my cool. Okay let’s go, I cannot stay in here all evening, I have to confront them, face my needs. I exit and walk to the living room. The smell is tremendous but concentrating I manage to say hello to everyone. I finally sit on small stool by the fire. I smile looking around.

Dad invited five people. My aunt, his sister, Catherine. Mid-fifties, still in good shape, I think she works in a communication firm in Denver. Her daughter, Adele, a bit older than myself, nothing much to say about her, I think she was married but that she divorced recently, I do not have a clue what she does in life. Her brother, Samuel, last time I saw him he was this annoying teenager that liked to pick on girls, today he is a nice-looking young man. He came with his girlfriend, a Latina girl I’ve never met but that is introduced to me as Susana. They are the ones reeking of sex. They are the ones that are making my mouth water. They are the bastards that will make my evening a nightmare.

Ha ha, ha, ho, ho, ho, hi, hi, hi.

As the evening goes on, everybody laughs, everybody chats, everybody is futile. And I suffer but I manage. I think I do… I cannot take my eyes off Susana’s neck - somebody had the good idea to sit her across from me – it goes up and down as she speaks and her warm accent is making me all shaky.

The turkey is disgusting, overcooked and dry and at the same time still frozen. Dad’s never been a good cook, actually Dad has never been a cook period and since mom passed, he has been trying, but really, he should not have.

Across the table, Susana tries to engage the conversation. I try to ignore her but her accent is so delicious, it is hard to concentrate on anything else. The curve of her neck, her pulsating artery, flowing with blood. Eventually she turns towards Dad, but it is not better because now I see the side where I could sink my fangs… should… must… my fangs are aching.

I need some fresh air. I need an excuse.

“Catherine, do you mind if I steal a cigarette from you?”

Everybody looks at me shocked. I’ve never smoked and with mom dying of lung cancer it is kind of a taboo in the family. But I have other problems right now and it is highly improbable that I’ll die of lung cancer.

“I… Yes of course darling…”

I take a cigarette and a lighter from her hand bag and exit the room. It started snowing a bit. I feel better away from the smell, away from Susana…

“Mind if I join you?”

It is Susana.

I turn around.

She is pulling out a very and very thin cigarette from her own pack with her very slender fingers. Her eyes a glistening with desire. Did I do that?

“Got a light?”

Shit.

What should I do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)