More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CelebMaster69 CelebMaster69

Who are the first women in the Choice?

Family Choices Only

My first client of the day was Scarlett Johansson.

We discussed future projects and I added her name to the choice.

Next was Selena Gomez.

She wanted to talk about branching out into other music genres, and her name was added to the choice.

Third was Kate Upton, who had modelling woes.

I added her name to the choice swiftly.

Fourth, Elizabeth Gillies.

She just came to vent about her show not going where she wanted it to go.

Fifth up, Addison Rae, who wanted to be viewed as less of a sex object.

And sixth, Kylie Jenner.

She wanted me to help her develop her online personality outside Instagram.

As soon as her name was added to the choice, a white light engulfed my office and I saw the six women in front of me, all naked.

Mr. Davies! We have scanned your mind and discovered that is one of your secret fetishes. So we have decided to only give you family related choices! Each member of your family will never age, and be viewed as their roles you gave them by the rest of the world. They will all be okay with , of course!

Now, for fun, you get to have all six of these ladies as your daughters. Of course, they'll all have different personalities as well.

1. Slutty Party Girl. This daughter is a bimbo who spends all her time TikToking and partying when not being fucked by you.

2. Shy Nerd. This daughter is a very intelligent, but very awkward, nerd. Her hobbies when not fucking you would include doing schoolwork and watching anime.

3. Athletic Tomboy. This daughter is a pure bundle of energy who is good at every sport imaginable. When not being fucked by you, she will spend most of her time working out and training.

4. Rebellious Goth. This daughter is your traditional emo/goth girl. When you aren't fucking her, she will listen to heavy metal music or shop at Hot Topic.

5. Bratty Princess. This daughter hasn't outgrown her Disney princess phase. When she isn't being fucked by you, she will be doing her makeup and practicing her princess walks.

6. Programmable Robot. This daughter is not a human, but a robot invented by you. When not being fucked, she will be researching human behaviors to appear more human.

This was a lot to take in. How the choice had figured out my fetish was beyond me, but sure. I took the time to decide who I wanted to be which daughter. Six was a lot...

[STORYLINE AUTHOR'S NOTE: Feel free to leave comments as to who becomes what. Thanks!]

__

The choice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)