More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who will he alter first ?

Family (B)

John was 18 and just graduated. It was summer. He had an 18 year old step sister who had also just graduated, but where as John was a straight-A student with a full ride scholarship, Katrina, or Kit, as her friends and mom called her, made C's as she spent most of her time trying to get likes on her social media sites and obsessing about clothes, make-up, and accessories. She was hot and looked older than she was and loved it when older men flirted with her

Katrina's mom, John's stepmom, spoiled her daughter, and John's dad tolerated it.

John decided it was time to take Katrina down. Starting today, Katrina must obey her mom and stepdad. If she disagrees with their decision, she'll whine and complain but comply. Last night, Katrina's mom and stepdad realized Katrina is a spoiled brat and needs to be treated like one. They bought her a bunch of bulky fetish diapers and outfits that look like something a toddler would wear but are in Katrina's size. They will throw out all of her other clothes. They even bought her some pacifiers and a large high chair big enough for her to sit in. They will spank her if she talks back or acts rude.

John smiled and went down to breakfast where his stepmom and dad were eating breakfast.

"Kit sleeping in again today?" asked John's dad.

"Of course. Probably up all night on her phone," said her mom. "I'll get her."

John poured a cup of coffee then made some toast with blueberry jam and butter. A minute later, Kit was led into the kitchen by her mom. Kit was wearing gym shorts and a tank top and she was yawing. "Why did you wake me up so friggin' early?"

"Do no talk to your mother that way, young lady!" snapped John's dad.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)