More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TamusBeard TamusBeard

Where does she go First?

False Genies Lamp

In all the millennia that Saphora has bee alive she collected many relics. None so more useless at first than old Arabian oil lamp that she got from a would be swindler. The man was trying to pawn off the lamp with the legend that it held a genie that ha went unsummoned for 1000 years. Saphora (In human form resembling a belly dancer) offered to buy it for a decent price. He was hesitant at first but seeing she was the first person to so much as consider his trinket he jumped at the chance to get rid of it, after all he found it when sifting though dumpster looking for things to sell. After he ran off, Saphora took her prize back to her realm. She went to examine it and could sense it had a faint magical energy to it. She spent days, weeks, months and even years before finally handing it to her harem who also could not find a way to open it. The one thing that was noticed is that it always felt like it had a slight warmth never hot or cold as if it was being maintained to a certain temperature. One day when in her research lab she finally had enough and decide to smash it. Afterwards a Pink mist came from the broken lamp and formed a beautiful pink skinned woman in traditional Arabian attire.

"Who dares disturb my slumber," said the strange pink lady.

"I Saphora do what of it,"boasted with an air of confidence.

"Well Saphora I, Thawee the Pleasing, was the genie of that lamp so without it or another suitable vessel I am unable to grant you any wishes so you must find me a suitable replacement. Oh and it has to be near cause if I take one more step without being bound to this plan by a vessel I will be transported back to the realm of djinn and have to wait another 10,000 years before I can retake physical form,"demanded Thawee.

"So tell me what conditions does your vessel need to have"

"Well it needs to be warm and well lubricated for a djinn's skin can get pretty dry, and looking at my former lamp it needs to be stronger than that,"pointing to the remains of her home.

"Hmm I have just the idea"

"You Do" Thawee hoped with glimmer in her eyes

"Yep right here" as she pointed to her crotch

"You must be joking I'm not going in there"

"I'm afraid you are or 10,000 years right plus I've done research on the sealing ritual"

Saphora started to chant "Being of the smokeless fire, One whose hands touch the cosmos, I command thee to take foothold here in this mortal plane and accept this Vessel and with it the conditions for your existence in physical form."

Just then Thawee's legs started to turn into smoke and drift towards Saphora's Pussy. Thawee tried to turn and grab into the ground only for her fingers to leave claw marks as she was guided to her new home/prison. Eventually almost all of her was into Saphora except her head as she saw Saphora use magic to restore the lamp.

"Why didn't you do that before instead of putty me in here"cried Thawee as she hated her current situation.

"Because I have other ideas in mind for this but for you I need say your conditions for your new vessel:

1. You will now respond to the name Pussy Pleaser instead of Thawee the Pleasing

2. Since I am your forever owner, you will be summoned for wishes via me rubbing my clit in a counter clockwise method 3 times.

3. I may give you permission to have free roam on the outside but you may only leave within 60 ft of me and have limited access to your celestial powers without.

4. Whenever I have you grant a wish or I want for you to come back you will return to your vessel and bathe in its essence where you might be disturbed by the occasional tongue or pussy flooding orgasm but don't worry you'll come to enjoy that.

And lastly

5. Whenever you do something to displease me I reserve the right to change your vessel from my pussy to my ass and vise versa when you come out of punishment."

And with that Pussy Pleaser disappeared into Saphora giving her a slight shiver before Saphora turned her attention back to the lamp.

She decided to Connect her realm to the lamp so that when rubbed three times against a vagina she could "grant" three wishes to the female who summoned her.

Now she sent it back to earth so that it will find its first host as she rubbed her clit clockwise to give moisturizer to her new cunt resident.

Who will be the first recipient of the "Genie Lamp"?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)