More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by The-Drunken-Bandit The-Drunken-Bandit

What world are you trapped in?

Fallout (fallout 76 Era)

Fallout…

An eerie irradiated world, where mutagenic monstrosities, Psychotic bandits, power armored soldiers, and 1950s to 1960s Americana reigns supreme.

A world where you were dragged to by some random asinine Vault-Tec experiment in a vault, whose location has long since been forgotten, known as vault infinity.

A world that you to change from the spoiled brat that you once were and changed you so much that you could barely even recognize yourself whenever you look into a mirror. So much so that you’ve even abandoned your old name in favor of a new name for the new man you’ve become.

You are Cole Moth, The last fire-breather, A paladin of the Brotherhood of Steel, and a general of the enclave.

You have been called many things since you’re the start of your travels, Slayer of the Wastes, Cryptid king, Overseer, Blue man, Mr. Mystery, Sliver shroud, Grognak, Nuka-man, Chosen son of atom, and your personal favorite The Mothman. But despite all these names and fame that you gained you still remain a good and humble man in this messed up world that you have been fighting in for the last 20 something odd years in a non-stop search to find a way home. Only to realize at the end, that there is no way back home.

So now as you sit in your personal mayoral quarters in the long since abandon city of Watoga, you are quietly debating with yourself on what to do next.

You spent so much time trying to return home that you never really made any other plans outside of what you would you do when you returned home.

But now you are trapped in this world with no way back home.

What should you do? What can you do?

These thoughts haunt your mind as you sit in your overstuffed Vault-Tec blue and yellow chair in your light wood-trimmed and red-walled room. Your room was rather spacious since it was once the mayor’s personal apartment and thus it was built into the main governmental building that rests near the heart of the nearly self-automated city of tomorrow.

That said the mayor’s apartment was rather decadent with its hard, dark wood floor and custom-built antique dark wood colonial furniture that littered the room.

This apartment used to be filled with golden trinkets and silver Knick knacks, but ever since coming into your possession of both it and the city you have long since thrown away such things in favor of your own personal collection of items you’ve gained throughout these many years of travel throughout the American wasteland.

This collection includes every single different type of Nuka cola to ever come out, every type of Vim released, Several rare weapons, a wide collection of magazines and comic books, snow globes, and of course the shining jewel of your collection, your rare limited-edition golden vault girl bobbleheads.

Now normally most people would ask why you would hold onto such junk like this, but after running across the entirety of the American wasteland to get the necessary parts to rebuild project infinity. You decided it would be nice to keep several reminders of your journey throughout this world. Many of them bring good memories, but others…

“Others not so much ” You think to yourself as you give a side glance to the large white marble statue of the Vault-Tec mascot, vault boy, standing on top of a mountain of skulls and weapons with his face contorted into an enraged scream as he holds a double-barrel shotgun off to the side in one hand and is presenting in front of him in the other is a decapitated head of another vault boy.

“Sir.” Your Mayoral. Artificial. Intelligence. Assistant. Or MAIA chimed in through your custom-made Pip boy’s comm’s with a concerned voice, shaking you from your thoughts.

Maia was constructed to aid the Mayor of Watoga, back when Watoga had people to govern, in their day to day duties and often acted as the city council/ personal aid to the currently elected mayor at the time. You say currently because the title and position of mayor in Watoga was once decided by a random lottery that ran at random moments in time. This naturally would bring a series of problems that no normal city would or could work with, so to counter this Maia and the city of Watoga was created with a litany of rules that could not be changed or overruled by any current or future mayor. That said, this still didn’t stop any of the future mayors from creating insane and stupid as hell laws. What’s worse is that eventually a mayor found a way to circle around the laws of Watoga and made his own permeant laws that couldn’t be removed by any of the future mayors. Honestly, it wasn’t a surprise to learn that the city was eventually hacked by some jackoff programmer who wanted to prove a point about how stupid the idea of having a city like this was.

Which was a pain in the ass to fix by the way, for when you finally made your way to Atoka looking for a place to settle down and base out your experiments in your attempts to return home, you had to deal with the aftereffects of that insane jackasses plan to prove a fucking point in the form of the city’s extremely hostile robotic workforce.

God if you had a cap for the amount of times an Assaultron or a sentry bot tried to steamroll you or vaporize your ass into dust back before you caused the citywide reset that wiped away not only the virus, but also all the old laws outside of the original normal laws created by the pre-war government, then you would be a very, very rich man.

“Yes, Maia, what is it?” You ask as you bring up your personally modified Pip-boy or as you like to call it the pip watch. Yes, thanks to the modern miracles of science that you brought along with you in the form of your phone, you’ve been able to reverse engineer its technology and thus successfully been able to shrink down and enhance all of the technology you come across here in the world of fallout.

For as you bring up your Pip-boy X, as you’ve taken to calling it, you can see Maia’s blue voice line warble across the round watch-sized screen.

“Sir, I know you're having a tough time coming to terms with…” Maia’s line stills as she hesitates to say anything out of polite respect, but as she does this, a new red line appears just above Maia’s line and interjects.

“Your complete and utterly bombastic failure to go home!” A new cheery and childish voice sounds as the red line warbles, and you sigh in frustration.

“ROSE!” Maia shrieks at the new voice in indignation.

“What? I’m just saying what we're all thinking!” the now-named Rose Ai childishly pleads back. Sigh… this ladies and gentlemen is Rose, a raider-ai constructed out of the personality of the now Rosalynn Jeffreys, who was a co-raider boss of her own little gang before biting it during the flood of 82, which was ironically caused by rose’s crazy-ass partner/boyfriend Thorpe out of retaliation for her supposed . Despite the fact that Roslyn wasn’t even dead and was instead being held prisoner by the very people she tried to raid from on Christmas eve. With even more messed up is that Thorpe was essentially responsible for killing his own girlfriend by starting the flood in the first place as the flood destroyed the entire town that Roslyn was being held in and as a result, Roslyn Jeffries died in her cell. Killed by the very man who supposedly “loved” her. If Thorpe actually cared for Rosalyn, he would’ve at least had the decency to check to see if she was alive first before going forward with this insane plan to blow the dam and to flood the town.

Ugh… the only thing that made this worse was the fact that Thorpe created Rose to be an exact copy of Rosalynn down to her very vocal mannerisms and even went as far as to give Rose, Rosalynn’s addiction, which dials the creep factor of the now-dead bandit leader to an 11 on a scale of 1 to 10.

“While… That may be true; you could at least have the decency to at least be considerate of Cole’s feelings!” Maia hesitated for second before continuing to berate Rose, to which if rose had shoulders she would just nonchalantly shrug at Maia's words.

“Feeling, smelling’s, Maia. It better to pull it off like a bandage than let fester like a bullet wound. Besides it’s not like Duke hasn’t been through worse, I mean remember that time with the deathcla- “

“Its called having a Tact you worthless piece of data!” Maia shouted, cutting off Rose’s little trip down memory lane.

“Oh boy here we go…” You think to yourself, as here comes another hour-long argument between Maia and Rose that once again has you as the centerpiece of the argument. This happens more than you would think, as Maia and Rose see themselves as your mother and older sister figures respectively and as such, they argue about what you should often do and with no end in sight at times…

“Worthless! Why I outa- “Rose begins but is stopped as a new voice cuts her off.

“Ladies, ladies… Let’s not… escalate things…. After all, the general has much more… important things to do than… hear you two claw at each other… like wild animals…” A calm and much more male voice interjects as Modus appears on your watch in between Maia and Rose as a pair of round eyes the flicker with every word the Ai speaks.

If Maia and Rose are your mother and sister, respectively, then Modus is most definitely your father. As despite being slightly creepy and weird with his overall mannerisms, Modus has taken it upon himself to watch over you as you are apparently the only enclave personnel, he not only trusts but actually believes in.

A little back story, Modus is a massive super Ai, that was developed for the enclave, the remnants of the old U.S. government, and was supposed to help the enclave rebuild America after the nuclear war. However, that did not happen as thanks to some political backstabbing, a complete and total maniac was placed in control of the enclave members of the east coast.

This manic, Thomas Eckhart, wanted to continue the war with communist china, even though there was no point in doing so anymore and went to insane lengths to gain access to automated nuclear silos that existed on the east coast to do so. Anyway safe to say a lot of the other enclave members didn’t agree with the man and thus conflict broke out, a conflict that resulted in the of every enclave member of the east coast when Modus in an attempt of self-perseveration, gassed the surviving members with deadly neurotoxin as punishment for trying to destroy his central ai mainframe, which would’ve killed them if they had succeeded.

Moving on…

You met Modus shortly after this event when you were looking for a way to destroy the scorched plague, a specially created by a weapon created by Thomas Eckhart and his cronies that was responsible for wiping out the entirety the Appalachian Commonwealth, before it destroyed the rest of the east coast and in doing so found the Ai so badly damaged that he couldn’t even talk. It took some time and a lot of scavenging, but you eventually got Modus back online and even improved the ai far beyond his original capabilities thanks to your worlds tech. Modus was extremely grateful for this and even made you a member of the enclave in thanks, but as Modus did so, he and by extension, you found out something rather troubling about your biology.

Well, some might say troubling, others (Modus) would say it’s a miracle.

Apparently, during your mandatory health check-up Modus you to take, it was discovered that you were immune to all known diseases, radiation, and even mutation to a degree. You say to a degree because Modus discovered that you could only mutate beneficial mutations that can apparently be passed on to your children with no ill effect, in fact from what Modus tells you, you won't ever have problems with having kids. Ever.

Which you kinda figured out one day after looking downstairs to see your little buddy and his acorns grow to the point that it's kinda difficult to wear skin-tight outfits without them being shown to the world at large. What's even more awkward is the fact you’ve discovered you can make them expand and grow larger on command and even… multiply and… stretch to… hold things when needed.

Don’t ask.

Moving on from that awkward tidbit of information, Modus also discovered that thanks to the unstable properties of project infinity, you had effectively become immortal. Oh no you can still die if enough damage is taken, but even then it would take A LOT of damage to do so, especially thanks to you Healing factor that could fix practically everything bar you taking a direct hit from a ballistic nuclear missile.

But in turn you don’t age, you don’t grow old, and it certainly explains why you’ve been stuck looking like a 20-year-old for the past couple of decades.

That said, ever since discovering this abnormality within you, along with the fact that you have killed and fought the worst the wastes had to offer with little to no damage and also saved his life and explained how the rest of the enclave essentially fucked off with no willingness to return to a land that they now deem too “inferior” for them. Modus has become rather… interested in you. Not a bad thing per se, but Modus at times acts like he’s a pushy dad that wants you to settle down and find a wife and have kids for him to study and or spoil from the sounds of it.

Yeah… like I said weird and creepy at times.

“But she- “

“Don’t you dare- “

“ENOUGH.” Modus shouts cutting off both bickering AI’s as his two dots turn blood red and a faint outline of a skull flashes on your Pip-boy silencing both Maia and Rose who go quiet at the Military AI’s impending wrath.

“Now… I refuse… To let this argument… Go any further… So, this ends now… so apologize… and let's move on…” Modus orders the two AI’s to which they do so, if albeit reluctantly.

“Sigh… I apologize Rose.”

“Yeah, whatever… I’m sorry.”

“Good… now were… all friends… once again. Now then Maia… what is it you want to… tell the general?” Maia Sighs to herself for a second, before responding to Modus’s question.

“What I was going to say before I was so rudely interrupted- “

“Neyh!” Rose said childishly, and If Rose had a body, she would probably be sticking her tongue out at Maia.

“-Was that the reconstruction of Watoga is finally completed.” Maia finished tensely with undisguised annoyance and Rose’s actions.

So, it’s finally done then?

“huh.” You say to yourself quietly as you stand up from your chair and walk over to the nearby window and open the blinds to see the new and improved city of Watoga in all its glory.

Watoga back before you arrived was already a sight to behold with its odd blend of 1970s sci-fi design and midcentury architecture, which ended up creating a unique city that stood out rather uniquely from the other ruined cities of the American wasteland.

But now?

Now Watoga was a one-of-a-kind city that you would be hard-pressed to find anywhere else in the entire world.

Sure enough, the city still retained its original unique architectural design, but now it was no longer in ruins and instead had become a would-be thriving city of the future. You say would be because there are no other human beings inside of Watoga outside of you. The reason for this is because the Appalachian wasteland is still considered a no-go zone by outsiders due to the legacy of fear created by the scorched plague.

With that said, the only thing Watoga was lacking was a population to live within it as it lacked for nothing else.

It wasn’t exactly easy to rebuild Watoga and make it better than it originally was and as a result, you were to divide up the city into specially marked neighborhoods in order to speed up the process of rebuilding.

Entertainment Row: You knew the city would need entertainment places for people to go to spend money have a good time and enjoy time with her friends and family. So, in response, you designated the area around the Civic Center as entertainment row. A new neighborhood that would knock down the old buildings and replace them with newly refurbished buildings that would come to make up the shopping and entertainment heart of the new Watoga. Here people could go out and see a movie, or maybe go out and get a drink with a couple of friends. Or even perhaps catch a game at the newly renovated and enlarged Watoga Civic Center, that now had fields that catered to all the different forms of sports entertainment.

Cranberry Park: What’s a city without a public park for everyone to enjoy? Cranberry Park is one of the newest additions that you added on to the city and features a large central park that has several different routes and pathways, a botanical garden that features all of the different types of flora that you’ve encountered throughout your travels in the American wasteland, and a very large zoo that features creatures from all over the American wasteland. With these attractions are also several different statues that you’ve acquired or personally created during your time here in the city.

Nuka-Land: you’ve encountered many abandoned theme parks throughout the entirety of the American wasteland, and when you began rebuilding Watoga you decided that it would be best to re-create some of the aspects and rides of these theme parks for people to enjoy. So thus, you created Nuka-Land, a large sprawling theme park connected to entertainment row, that features several different rides, mascots, games, and themes that you’ve encountered throughout your time in the American wasteland.

Atomic Plaza: when you first arrived at Watoga you realized that you would need a place to conduct experiments in your attempts to return home, and thus you retrofitted the old Atomic Mining Services tower and its surrounding buildings into Atomic Plaza. Atomic Plaza is the scientific heart of Watoga and features a litany of specialized labs, that contain but are not limited to weapons R&D, robotics, botany, and computer science. However, the greatest secret of atomic Plaza is the infinity gate that rests underneath the old AMS tower. The infinity gate is what brought you to this world and was originally your hope of turning to your own, but it seems that that is no longer the case.

Miner’s Drop: every city needs an industrial heart to function properly, and Watoga is no different. Miner’s drop is the name of the industrial complex that you had added on to the city in order to ensure that Watoga would always be self-sufficient as such miner’s drop contains a massive recycling center that recycles every nut and piece of plastic that could be found in Watoga and then has it melted down to be repurposed into something else later. With this recycling center was also Watoga’s own water treatment plant that constantly fed the sprawling automated metropolis clean and uncontaminated purified water that was cycled throughout the entirety of Watoga. With recycling and freshwater Watoga was already a place of interest for anyone that would come across it but perhaps the greatest thing of interest was the specially created air dock that you had installed that constantly had Verti-drones flying in like clockwork from nearby mines and salvage sites to ensure that Watoga would always have a constant stream of supplies at its disposal. These sites and mines were all manned by automated security and workers created by your own hand to ensure that there would be no mix-ups or accidents.

Med-center: in any city eventually someone’s gonna get hurt and they’re going to need somewhere to go. So, in response, you created the Med-center, a hospital skyscraper, to ensure that if this ever happen that Watoga would always be ready to respond to even the worst of emergencies. The med center is staffed with a litany of advanced auto-doc’s and even its own CDC suite to ensure that if the city were to ever come under attack from another plague like the scorched that it would be ready. That said the meta-center has a deep dark secret that is hidden deep within the bowels of the facility. That secret is the massive mutagenic labs hidden underneath the very foundations of the med-center that were created to one day hopefully cure the FEV virus, which modus has been making great headway but also to create new strands of it as well for your own needs as specialized mutagenic serums. The great danger that this mutagen presents to not only the city but to the American wasteland and the world as a whole has you to take measures to ensure that no one accidentally or forcefully sneaks their way down there and opens Pandora’s box.

Neon towers: People need places to live, and neon towers offers just that. Neon towers is what you call the new urban apartment section of the city that has several high-rise apartment skyscrapers that can offer anyone a new home should they make their way to Watoga. Each apartment is comfortable and are all in keeping with the 1970s futuristic feel of the city on the outside, but on the inside, they feel more like Noire apartments. That said, residents can change the feel of their apartment to whatever they so desire for a certain fee of course.

Red Hills: Not all people want to live in the city, and red Hills offers a more suburban feel for those who want it. This is another new addition you added on to the city, and just like I said before it features a large classic suburban feel that re-creates this worlds classic 1950 suburban home feel. Red Hills gets its name from the red grass that grows near and around Watoga and though the grass of the red Hills has been replaced with the classic green cut of the rest of the world. It still retains a slight red tint to it and gives this suburban setting its own special color palette as a result.

Metro tower: the governing brain of Watoga and your own personal residence. It took some time to repair the damage done to the original governing tower of Watoga, but it paid off in the end as a much larger tower stands as a shining light of hope in this radioactive world.

“Yes… All of this took a lot of hard work and time, but it was worth it in the end.” You think to yourself as you look out your window at the city you helped rebuild with your own two hands. As you do so, you also remember the many trials you had to overcome in repairing and securing such a city.

Cleaning out the city was in that hard removing the debris and trash was easy, finding the resources to rebuild said city was a little bit harder but not as hard as what you eventually had to do to secure the city.

To make what you did to the city easy to understand, you broke it down into the very base components of what you had to create in order to protect the city from any and all would-be threats.

Robots: the city of Watoga was created with the idea of having everything fully automated. So, course there would be robots everywhere throughout the city manning every single governmental office and performing every menial task to ensure that the city kept running like clockwork. That all changed when that idiot hacker changed their base programming and made all the robots go mad and set them loose to drive out the residents of Watoga. However, thanks to your actions, these robots have now returned to doing what they were originally created to do, which was maintaining and keeping Watoga running on the hour by the hour. That said you knew that thanks to the dangers that the wasteland presented to not only you but the city you kept many of the machines active and have them patrolling Watoga constantly to ensure nothing would sneak in and threaten the city. Originally Watoga only had Mr. Handy’s, Protectrons, Eyebots, and Assaultrons protecting it, which while it did keep out most of the trash of the wasteland. It did not prevent larger threats from storming into the city to pick it apart. So, in order to correct this mistake, you’ve added Sentry bots and Mr. Gutsy’s to help reinforce the city's defense to ensure something like that would never happen again.

The wall: walls were used in ancient times to keep out dangerous animals, invading armies, and hostile ecosystems, which coincidentally the wasteland has in spades. So, you thought it necessary to create and construct massive dam-like walls that surrounded Watoga from every side in a 50 to a 60-mile radius as to provide enough room for farmland and expansion should the need arise.

Artillery: a wise man knows how to protect his home from far away, and that’s what artillery provides. Mounted on top of the walls and on top of some of the highest buildings of Watoga, these large artillery guns provide an important cover radius that protects Watoga from both the largest of monstrosities and the hordes of creatures that would occasionally attack the wall. The artillery has more than just simply explosive shells on hand as well, as all artillery guns come well-equipped with a variety of shells to suit certain situations. These shows can include but are not limited to, pulse shells, incendiary shells, tear gas shells, and armor-penetrating shells.

Anti-air: Ever since your encounter with the scorched beasts of Appalachia, you’ve long since felt the need to install an anti-air network across the highest towers and the walls of the city as to provide an anti-air field to protect Watoga against the worst possible attacks from the air. Now not even a bird can fly into Watoga without your say-so.

Verti-birds: Verti birds were specially created VTOL aircraft used by the prewar government and the prewar military to conduct military operations across the globe. Ever since resting your eyes on one of them you instantly realized the importance of having airpower on your side, and thus you’ve created an entire fleet of these aircraft to assist in the protection of Watoga and to provide you with quick and easy transportation.

Turrets: this entire city was automated, even its own internal security systems. So wasn’t that hard to find a bunch of turrets to strap onto the wall and to the insides of the most important buildings of Watoga to ensure their protection. So now whoever attacks the city will not only have to worry about artillery strikes and missiles comin at them, but they also have to concern themselves with bullets and lasers flying at them.

The sleeping giant: despite all of the security upgrades you created for the city of Watoga you realize that eventually there would come one day that someone or something found a way to shut them all down or just simply bypass them with brute and thus a failsafe was needed. A failsafe that you stole from the very hearts of the DC capital, a failsafe that can throw nukes like footballs and stomp on Super mutant behemoths as if they were nothing but roaches. You needed Liberty Prime.

Prime rests deep within the bowels of Watoga, hidden away and only to be activated during a time of need. That being said if you wanted to keep liberty prime as your ultimate trump card you had to ensure that he would be able to tackle anything that could be thrown at him, and thus you upgraded prime and made him bigger and stronger than his original incarnation. Now liberty prime stands at the height of 60 feet, with thick armor plating that gives prime a more full look thanks to his improved armor (which kinda makes him look like an anime mecha now that you think about it), primes optic blasts constraint through even the thickest of armor and can even reach up into outer space if need be, Prime no longer has just his optic blasts either as he now has a wide variety of weapons and equipment hidden away throughout his chassis to give him the proper flexibility to properly react to a situation, and yes I said react. For with all these upgrades, the biggest and the greatest upgrade you’ve given prime was a mind of his own. Yes… Prime is now as sentient and freethinking as a normal human being, that said he still enjoys shouting out propaganda at the top of his bombastic baratone lungs as he apparently finds it rather fun to watch looks on people’s faces contort into fear and shocked awe at his booming words.

Yes… With all these defenses it would be suicidal to attack the city, but with that said all this technology requires a massive power source to work. For even with the upgrades of your home world provided this world with better and far more reasonable power management, the city still demanded a lot of power.

So, with that in mind, you made another trip up north and got your hands on a hidden gem, the beryllium agitator. The beryllium agitator could provide the city with a never-ending source of clean energy that would be limitless and is limitless thanks to the fact that you were able to take apart the beryllium agitator and copy it, which means that Watoga will never have to worry about power, ever.

Yes, with all you have done you’ve made this city a shining light in the darkness of this dark world.

You can’t help feel a bit of pride and content as you look outside your window at this gleaming city filled with New World hope but as you do so another gut-wrenching feeling slowly consumes you as you begin to look out into the horizon at the world outside the walls of Watoga.

The world outside of Watoga is still the same hellhole as its always been, nothing is changed and from what you know nothing will change for even 200 years from now this world will still be trapped as this radioactive hellscape with no end in sight…

Unless…

“Unless you change that…” You think to yourself as you look out into the window as your hands slowly clench into tight fists as determination begins to fill you.

You changed Watoga into a bastion of hope; perhaps you could do the same for the rest of the wasteland? No. The rest of the world.

You’ve already changed things far from the original timeline of this world, why not go all the way and save this world and its people from its horrible never changing future?

You could do it. With the gate, you could open up doorways to other worlds and gather the necessary resources and personnel needed to heal this world, to save this world.

Just because you can’t return to your world doesn’t mean, you can't go into others as thanks the upgrades to the infinity gate you have made you now have access to the entirety of the multi-verse and with no surprises this time.

So, with this realization in mind, quickly set your mind to the task at hand step away from the windows of your apartment and quickly turned to make your way out of your apartment.

“Sir?” Maia asks in confusion at your sudden actions and look of determination.

“Modus, tell me what would it take to heal the damages done to the American wasteland?” You ignore Maia and instead call up Modus for an estimate of the number of resources you’re going to need to get started in your new mission.

“That is a… Interesting… Question... Why… Do you ask… General?” Modus asks in curiosity as you exit your apartment and quickly enter the nearby elevator to reach the mayor’s office.

“Because I have found a new purpose, Modus.” You tell the military AI which startles both Maia and Rose.

“New purpose! Boss, what’s going on?” Rose asks in surprise at your sudden determination as the elevator begins to go down.

“Rose is actually asking the right question for once, what are you planning Cole?” Maia asks in concern as the elevator finally arrives in the mayor’s office. The mayor’s office had undergone quite the change under your direction as before the room was just a simple desk, with a few bookcases, and an interface from Maia to interact with. However now under your direction the mayor’s office has expanded and now has a more oval room appearance with much of the same furniture, but now with a much nicer desk near the new open windows of the office, as well as a new holographic display that you created by mixing the holographic technology of the big empty and the enclave Tac-ops table to create a holographic table that would display anything you or the AI’s needed, and finally a new feature in the form of a teleporting pad that would’ve acted as the door for the infinity gate, that when activated would’ve sent you back to your home dimension. However, now you have other plans in mind for the warp pad as you quickly make your way across the room and rounded around your desk to your comfortable overseer's chair (which you got from vault 51) and took a seat as the Ai’s pop into existence in front of you via the hologram table.

Rose looks exactly like Roslyn Jeffries, with her large red mohawk, impish face, pale skin, slender body, and average height, as she stood dressed in an outfit of ratty jeans, a black leather jacket with spikes on the shoulders, a slightly ripped up red and white striped T-shirt underneath, and a pair of black and white checked sneakers.

Maia appears to be the exact opposite of Rose as she appears next to the punkish looking AI as a prim and proper businesswoman with noble features, tan skin, slightly busty body, with her black hair done into a bun, and was dressed in a pinstriped business suit and skirt with black pumps.

Modus appeared every bit the G-man he was created to serve as he stood bald with gaunt features, average bodied, with Thick round rimless glasses, and wore a solid black suit and tie with a black fedora.

“I’m doing what should have been done long ago.” You tell the three Ai which causes the three of them to look at you with confusion with the exception being modus as he has a slight look of suspicion and even a little knowing grin as you spoke.

“Oh… and what… would that be?” Modus asked curiously, despite the fact he has most likely already deduced what you intend to do.

So, with that in mind, you pause your work and lean back in your chair as you look modus in the eye before you respond.

“Tell me, Modus, what is the goal of the enclave?” at your question. Modus’s suspicious look completely disappears as a wide toothy grin crosses the military Ai’s face.

“To rebuild America… Mr. President.” Modus tell you which shocks the other Ai’s.

“Mr.-! Cole, what’s going on?!” Maia asks in surprise as Rose stands next to her and nods her head very quickly in agreement with Maia’s words before Speaking herself.

“Yeah boss what the hell is going on? Why’s mister creep calling you the President?” Before you could answer Rose’s question, Modus does so for you as he looks at his fellow Ai’s with the same large grin.

“Because Mr. Moth… Is going to save America… Isn’t that right, Mr. President?” Modus tells the two, much to their confusion, before turning back to you as you quickly nod in agreement before explaining to the other two confused Ai.

“Not just America Modus, we’re going to save the world. An were going to do it by grabbing what we need from other worlds, by hook or by crook if needs be.” Your words shock the two Ai’s as they fully realize what you intend to do.

“You're going to get help from the other worlds out there in the multi-verse? Boss, I'm sorry to say this, but I don’t think- ““-That any of them would willingly help us without gutting us for all we’re worth? You’re not wrong rose, a lot of the worlds that exist out there wouldn’t lift a finger to help us. So, we're not going to ask.” You finish for the Raider AI as her face suddenly lights up at what your words mean for her, but just as rose begins to gain a slightly mischievous smile, Maia begins to frown.

“Sir, you can't be serious! What you're implying is extremely dangerous, we can't just simply take from these people it could- ““-lead those said people back here and cause even more damage than what the bombs did? Your right Maia that would happen if we simply just take what we need from these people by . But I'm not recommending that. No. What I'm suggesting, and planning is that we conquer these worlds and forge them together with ours to form a new Union, A new America if you will. A new America where the mistakes of the old will not be repeated, an America where all will be equal under the law and where everyone is free to chase after their happiness.” You pause for a second and raise a brow in thought before continuing.

“Well… except if that happiness comes from the suffering of the innocent of course. That is what I intended to do Maia. I do not seek to be a king, a god, or whatever such nonsense; I just want everyone to live free and be happy. An unfortunately this is the only choice we've got on hand. Sigh... I wish it wasn't so, but dammit Maia I just don't see any other way around it, I wont enjoy doing this but as hell circumstances call for as hell measures. I wont lose myself like the others who came before, I swear it.” Your words calm Maia as she looks slightly relieved that you're not going to go around slaughtering people for no reason like a bandit. Rose, on the other hand…

“Blah, Blah, Blah. That’s all fine and dandy boss, but when are we gonna get to the fun stuff! I wanna go out and kick some ass of some of those goody, goody hero’s you told me about!” Rose’s words make you, and Maia sigh in exasperation as the two of you look at the Raider Ai.

“Sigh… there will be time for that soon enough Rose, but first, we have other matters to attend to, don’t we modus?” You ask the Military Ai as you turn your attention to the still grinning Ai, whose Smile looks to have grown even wider if that was even possible.

“Oh, yes we do… Yes, we do… but first… Mr. President… I must ask…”

What kind of Army would you like to have?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)