More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marvelfan marvelfan

What's next?

Fall of the Light Brigade: The of Susan Storm and Rocket Raccoon

The Cancer-verse has invaded the Negative Zone. Annihilus, Blastaar and the denizens of the Zone have fallen. A group of heroes, led by Johnny Storm is all that stands in the way of the Sentry and his horde. The Guardians, the Nova Corp, the Fantastic Four, Beta Ray Bill, the Silver Surfer, and several Avengers and members of the Inhuman team the Light Brigade have been thrust into war....

The Fall of the Light Brigade.......

From the pages of the Nega-Pirates,

From the pages of Sue Storm,

From the pages of Guardians of the Galaxy,

From the Pages of of the Amorous Avengers,

From the Pages of Nescan's Nasties,

From the Pages of the Savage Slaughter Squad

From the pages of the Cumdump....

IT'S ALL LED UP TO THIS.......

Rocket and Sue: THE END!

Not a dream...not a hoax......

in the Zone....

Deep in the Negative Zone...Annihilation War Day 75.....

Johnny Storm, the Human Torch, general of the free armies of the Zone, was blasting away at the horde of creatures from the Cancer-verse lead by The Sentry (Read Annihilation Alpha, Omega, Fantastic Four, read them all....)

His sister was pleading with him. “Johnny, there are people on that planet down there. It's a refuge. The city has walls, but it won't hold.”

The young man was shaking his head. “I can't give up bodies Sue....” He pointed to a line of cancer-verse creatures moving that way. “They have to hold out.”

Sue was moving that way. “They won't. I won't let them die.”

“It's a suicide mission,” Johnny called. “We need to hold them off so Reed and Silver Surfer and Nova can finish this.”

Sue was already leaving. “No time.”

“I will follow you Susan Richards,” Els Udonta, the Centauri woman from the Light Brigade spoke as she fought creatures. “I owe you a life debt.” The blue woman's life had been saved recently by Susan.

“As do I,” Hooud, the large female Dire Wraith, aka the Creeping agreed. Sue had saved them both.

“You have my swords Susan Richards,” Drax called floating with a cadre of heroes holding the horde off.

Nebula shook her head. “We have fought before Susan,” the bald blue android now added. “As you know I must atone for my sins and the sins of the father.” The blue woman nodded, giving her assistance.

“You coming rodent,” Sue finally turned to Rocket who was trying to hide.

“Fine,” he came out behind Drax. “I don't got a long life span anyways.” Truth is, he was like 40.

Johnny was firing a flame wall to hold back the horde. “Susan you can't!”

She turned to Johnny. “You stood your ground once against the Wave (late FF issues, forget which one...BUT HE DID). Now its my turn.” She then made her new team invisible.

“NOOOOOO!” Johnny shouted, but it was too late.

Down on the planet, the people watched the sky, as fighting continued. The regent of the world, a small thin green alien was shaking his head. “We don't have the time or the arsenal.” His advisers were worried.

Suddenly, a group of beings appeared before him, holding guns. In the front, was a blonde, in a black outfit with a “4” in the middle.

“Who are you?” The king asked.

Sue cocked her gun. As did Rocket behind her. “We're the FUCKING Light Brigade....we're gonna save you.”

They didn't have much time. Sue set up a command center in the great hall of the Spire in the middle of the city. “This city has four walls.” She went over the schematic. “I want Drax in the back at the west wall, with the archers.” She turned to the Dire Wraith. “Hooud,” she pointed to the wall against the water. “These things don't like water, and this planet has an atmosphere.” She pointed to the south end. “Take the archers to the South, and man the turret” She pointed to the east wall. “Udonta, I need you on the North wall,”

Rocket was on the table. “No way Sue, she's the best archer we got. She takes the East wall. There is land to make a move this way from” He pointed to Nebula. “There is a turret on the North wall. Nebula can man that,” he nodded to his teammate.

Sue agreed. “Get the women and children into the bottom of the spire, there are caverns. Any able bodied man gets on the wall.”

“We got enough bows, and arrows,” Rocket looked to the war adviser “But only 40 long arms, and 30 handguns, and three laser turrets.” He as shaking his head. “It's not enough.”

Nebula was confused. “Susan can just wave her hand and wipe out the entire army.”

The raccoon answered for her. “Shit in the zone is wonky. Sue's powers are off.”

The Invisible Woman nodded, “These things can see my projections and me somehow. Sentry too, he's done something.” She continued, “Since hiding that planet I haven't been able to do much more than a field at about 10 yards. It's too much on my head.” At least she had her powers back. It was Reed who took off the collar.

“Get the swords, the axes, whatever you can,” Sue looked to the cities defense generals. “We have to make it work.”

“Rocket,” she looked over. “You have to triage who can fire a gun, and take Udonta. Find out who can shoot a bow.” They were moving before she was done. “Stay on comms rodent,” Sue commanded. “I need updates.”

Nebula was noting how Rocket and Sue took command. And well for that matter. “You and Rocket work good together.” Nebula assure her old teammate.....”You are the best I have ever seen, you will save us all.”

Sue laughed, looking at marks of positions on the castle schematic. The metal walls would hold, but the beings would simply over take them. “We do work GREAT together,” Sue said rubbing her chin. “But it won't be enough.”

They had an hour to set up. Udonta was sure she had the best archers in the right places, on the North Wall. They shouldn’t come from the sides. She was shocked at how well the rodent creature and the human worked together, as generals of a rag-tag army. She was walking back to the command room.

“STOP IT ROCKET!” Sue was shouting. “There isn't time. You don't think I WANT TO FUCK! TO GET SOME STRESS OUT! I need your head in this.”

“But I wore the blue jumpsuit,” Rocket laughed.

Udonta walked in to see Sue swatting the little furry hand from her ass.

“GO CHECK THE WALLS!” Sue ordered and the creature bounced away.

“You are lovers,” Udonta finally understood. “That is why you work so well together.”

Sue looked up. “We work GREAT...we FUCK even better, but sometimes that’s a bad thing.”

It was time, the horde of Cancer-verse creatures began to descend in an almost straight line on the other side of the planet. Sue and Rocket stood with Udonta on the Northern Wall. Screeches and growls were heard. Other than that it was quite.

Sue grabbed the raccoons hand. “It’s time.”

Nebula was confused. “What do you mean?”

Rocket sighed. “We were never going to sit here and watch.” He began to climb down a ladder on the front of the wall. “Once we're down, push it down.”

The blue android woman grabbed Susan's arm. “What are you doing?”

Sue pointed to the large hill in the distance, “Over that hill is a dip, and then a second hill. Rocket and I are going to set up a firing line on the second hill.”

Nebula pleaded with her, but Sue wasn't backing down. “Lead them here. No matter what you see. NO MATTER WHAT, don't come over then line. She drowned out Nebula's pleas and climbed down. She told her to tell her family she's sorry, and she loves them. There was no other way. Sue and Rocket walked slowly, both had two sub-machine guns with about 20 clips each strapped around the guns.

They got to the top of the first hill. In the distance a dark mass moved forward. There wasn’t much time. “Actually wanted to go to Half-World,” Sue laughed.

“Me too Barbie.” Rocket grabbed her hand.

Sue laughed. “I was going to get in a SUPER slutty outfit for you.”

“Really Barbie,” Rocket looked at her in the '4' costume. “More than usual?”

“ASSHAT,” Sue laughed and tapped her '4' and the outfit changed before Rocket's eyes. It was like the old Guardians outfit Gamora wore, with the same blue trim of Rocket's outfit, except it was really one piece of fabric that wrapped around Sue's neck. Two small strands of see-through material came down covering only a piece of her nipples exposing her large white orbs. The sides of her nipples were quite visible. The two strands came to a waist band, and then the dress split in two, on strand in the front, barely covering her pussy, and then the one in the back, covering very little of her big white ass flowing down the her ankles. Her boots were now red like Rockets, but ankle high and about 5 inch high heels.

From the wall, Nebula looked on in confusion as Sue's outfit changed into something that bared her back, and her fat supple ass. It seemed the utterly wrong time for such a costume change. She then craned her head in further confusion as Sue and Rocket held hands and walked down the hill out of sight.

“I was gonna ask you to marry me Barbie!” Rocket spanked her ass.

Sue chuckled. “You getting SOFT on me rodent,” she cocked her gun checking the ammo. “We're either gonna get infected or eaten rat,” she sighed.

“If we're infected can we still fuck?” Rocket looked up at her.

“Worth a shot,” she rubbed his furry head. As they moved quickly down the hill, Sue began cocking her gun. She handed Rocket a small ear-bud. “PLAY METALLICA! ENTER SANDMAN!”

“OH YEAAAH!” Rocket nodded as they took off running, holding hands with machine guns now wrapped around their backs. Their other hands pointed the second machine guns forward.

“LET'S FUCK SHIT UP!” They both shouted and fired into the coming black mass. They made their way up the hill, and Sue crouched, she set up a ten foot field in front of them. IT would hold for a bit. She threw a number of flares around their position. Which Rocket didn't agree with.

“Trust me,” she told him. He did. “We got to give them time” she cried out. She began to fire around the sides of the field.

Rocket noticed the line of creatures was now coming directly for them, they looked like a line of star-fish with wavy hands. But some had human or alien head growing out the backs or legs. They weren't right at all, thought Rocket. Infected by something. They didn't pan out though, which was odd. They were headed right into their line of sight. “Why are they doing this?”

Sue laughed. “90% Male...Brainless Males, from the Cancer-verse. Infected to the point of primitive thoughts.” She had done her research. Rocket was still confused. “Look at me,” she laughed. “They wanna FUCK ME!” She was firing shot after shot. “LIKE YOU!”

Sure enough, when they reached the field, Rocket saw hard cock after strange hard starfish cock hit the wall. The ones who came over took a bullet to the head instantly. A line of bodies grew at the foot of the wall. Then it was easier for them to get over it. Sue couldn't expand the wall further, so she began to close it, around herself and Rocket. They didn't even need to aim anywhere but straight. The creatures were coming for Sue. “THEY CAN SMELL MY SEX!” Sue shouted. She smiled at Rocket. “I'M HORNY AS FUCK! NO PANTIES!” She laughed and bared her teeth as she fired rounds forward through holes in her field.

But it only lasted about twenty minutes, ammo was low. They remained remarkably accurate, with bodies piling up, making a dead creature wall around them. The creatures, females were moving to the city. Rocket was moving fast. “What are you doing?”

“Open the field,” Rocket said, the little Raccoon had his own plan. He hadn't told her. “I lined that trench back there with gasoline from the refugee ships and gun powder. Its above a cavern.”

“You'll die!” She cried out in fear.

“We're gonna die anyways Barbie.” He smiled. “It's worth a shot.”

As she opened the field and the little rodent walked out into the Horde, Sue began to cry. She said the first thing that popped in her head. “I LOVE YOU!” It was so true, so honest and so heart felt she couldn't stop it from coming out.

“I know,” he winked and hopped over bodies towards the ravine. She smiled deeply, he had “Solo'd” her (from Empire Strikes Back). She couldn't have expected anything less. Instantly he was overcome, trying to fire, and Sue turned to aid him, but it was a dog-pile.

“NOOOOO!” She shouted crying, and turned back and began firing blindly in rage. She used her powers the best she could to put daggers on the invisible wall around her.

Suddenly, there was an explosion that shook the ground, and behind her, the ground gave in. She looked down, and the earth opened below the hill. Bodies flung down. “He did it!” Sue cried putting her head down, feeling the loss. In that moment she realized that she wasn't just saying “I LOVE YOU”. Susan Storm was truly IN LOVE with Rocket Raccoon, and she felt the burn and singe of loss. She began to sob and fall forward. Her momentary lapse caused a creature to find one of the holes in the wall and reach its infected claws towards her. She saw it and it grabbed her hair. She screamed as it pulled, but then it exploded.

Above her, on a pile of bodies was Rocket Raccoon. “Miss me Barbie.”

She let him in the shrinking box of a forcefield.

From above on the large hill Nebula had come, against the words of Sue. She was looking down, just as Rocket entered what must be the last remnants of an invisible box wall. She watched Sue moved towards Rocket, and then creatures covering the box invisible field completely. They were gone.

“Oh no,” She shouted. But they weren't advancing. The hole in the ground stopped them. Further, they seemed more intent on piling around where Rocket and Sue once were. She ran back to the castle. It was time to prepare for the horde. They'd get through in time.

Inside a small invisible box, now completely covered by these infected, Sue embraced Rocket and kissed him. Her arms hugging him close. Rocket loaded his gun. “You ready to die fighting Barbie.”

Sue lowered his gun and gave him a sultry look, “I'd rather die FUCKING!” She sank to her hands and knees, and pulled the thin blue fabric to the side of her fat ass. Her pussy was puffy and wet, and she was waving her ass. She was spanking her ass hard, and it got red. “COME ON....” She cried out, looking at the horde outside her shrinking field, red and purple starfish monsters. “COME ON AND FUCK ME!”

That's when Rocket noticed writing on her ass. It was henna it looked like. But it read: “Warning,” It read above her crack. “On the left cheek were the words: “In case of impending ”...and on the other cheek it read....”Pull apart and FUCK ME!”

“You knew,” Rocket licked his lips.

“OHHH YEAAAH!” She smiled back to him. “One last ride you perverted little fucking raccoon?”

“You know it you perverted little slut,” Rocket began to unbuckle his pants. His cock plopped out, and Sue came around to grip it, wanting it to be the last thing she tasted. She sucked it down hard, all the way until her nose hit his hairy chest. Then she pulled back up and licked the twisty tip one last time.

She felt somehow giddy and anxious, turning away from him on her hands and feet, feeling her lover mount her for a final time. He pulled her close, with a swift yank, and her pussy sunk right over his cock. He didn't waste time, just pounded her wonderful pussy like the animal he was. She made a field to hold her stomach, and he held her hips. Her legs bent back, until her heels tapped his ears. A final “Rocket and Sue Fuck Position Alpha”. He humped her a few times and she looked back, “I woulda said yes,” Sue finally answered his question from earlier, but he was confused. “I woulda married you.”

Rocket pushed his cock all the way in making her moan and reel in gleeful abandon. “Going soft on me Barbie!” He laughed and began to slam her. Her head looked forward again. She bared her teeth as her lover fucked her for the last time, trying to show the infected beings fierceness and sexuality all at once. Sue then had an idea and she turned to Rocket with a hungry smile. “Hey lover, would you rather die fucking or fighting,” she said feeling his cock pushing in and out.

Their eyes met briefly. In unison they both shouted....

“BOTH!”

Their hands were already scrapping the ground for the machine guns. Sue set her elbows down as she was pounded in the pussy, and aimed forward. Rocket was firing rounds to the right, and then the left. He seemed to know where holes were in her field without even seeing them. Sue's heels planted on hiss shoulders, locking him into place. Their teeth bared, he was humping her with no hands now. He was pounding so hard the flesh of her butt was rippling and her boobs hit her chin. The small invisible box was shrinking from the monster weight of the creatures. They were losing it over her sex.

“I'm out,” Rocket said, bullet done as he gripped her hips and began to pump like an animal concentrating on finishing this life fucking like a champ.

CLICK! CLICK!

Sue's gun was out of ammo and she flung it. She looked back. “JUST FUCK ME STUD! FUCK ME TO !” She was slamming her hips back at the little rodent lover.

Sue smiled, as she was rocked with a wonderful orgasm, causing her back to arch. As the field gave way, she only smiled. A small sense of winning, she thought, as cumming would be the last thing she did in her life. And cumming with this raccoon only made her more happy. She had meant what she said. She was cumming with the person she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, which was oddly poignant in that moment.

Rocket slammed his cock into the sopping convulsing pussy. He grabbed Sue's waist when her body came up. He was cumming a fuck load up in her. His head rested on her back. He gripped her tits, and her hands held them their as they came together. Creatures were inches from their bodies...

“FUCK YEAAAAAHHHHH!” They both shouted. Sue looked down into his eyes behind her, and she bent down until her back almost broke, but as he pumped his seed into that final time, she was able to kiss him one last time. She sucked in his tongue one last time. The lovers tongues danced a final time, and their mutual cum swirled inside Sue as the horde was upon them.

As the horde fell up them, thousands of infected blood thirsty creatures, on that day, the little rowdy, raucous runt of a rodent, named Rocket Raccoon and his lady love Susan Storm-Richards, the Invisible Woman.......died.

They perished as they lived....FIGHTING and FUCKING.

The End....

SHIELD Report Epilogue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)