More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ghastlyghost ghastlyghost

Does John try it out now? If so, on who?

Faith Garcia- shy and well-endowed

You scroll through the list of available people in the app, finding most of the cute girls from school without issue. Overwhelmed by choice, you resigned yourself to endless scrolling, until you stumbled upon an unlikely choice.

Faith Garcia. Relationship: Classmates. 18, very studious and religious.

The description seemed accurate enough. You had shared one or two classes with Faith in the past and she always seemed to do well with the coursework. She didn't seem like much of a social butterfly, but you noticed she had a few friends that she liked chatting with. Faith seemed like a model student otherwise, and her conservative clothing was always accompanied by a crucifix necklace.

....A necklace that rested on what had to be one of the largest racks you'd ever seen. Seriously, despite the loose sweaters and sweatshirts Faith liked to wear, that girl had to have some massive knockers. She was around average height for a girl her age and a little bit thicker too, but the few times you'd seen her in her gym uniform, she had an absolutely massive rack that bounced like mad as she ran.

Now you had the opportunity to insert yourself into the life of someone else. Faith's name and portrait was displayed on the POS app, along with the enticing red "Possess" button. There were a lot of other girls that were similarly enticing with assets of their own, but there was something especially enticing about Faith. Likely because the Filipina had little social media presence and had a very reserved demeanor. And huge tits.

Faith would be a wonderful place to start.

You press the red button, and suddenly your vision goes entirely black. It feels like the floor disappeared beneath you and you fell at great speed. You barely had time to scream though, as the sensation lasted not even a second, and you saw light.


The first thing that you noticed was that you were now looking through glasses at some soap opera on TV. You felt some soft hair on your head, and felt very cozy in general... as well as a bit... larger. Looking down, your mouth dropped open. You were wearing a loose red sweater, with a crucifix necklace resting on a huge rack that blocked some of your view of your new lower body. You noticed your new legs and thighs in some jeans, squishing together as you were currently seated.

"Holy shit!" You exclaim, recognizing the girly voice that came from your throat as Faith's. You leaned back on the couch and brought your new dainty hands up to your breasts. Giving them as much of a squeeze as you could through Faith's sweater and bra, lost in the sudden rush of adrenaline. The large mounds yielded to your grasp and you were ecstatic; you'd never gotten to grab such large breasts-

"...What?" You heard a disinterested voice to your left. With a sudden jolt, you realized that Faith's sister Maria was seated just a little bit to your left. You now know that Maria is about a year older than Faith, starting her first year of college. You had never seen her as yourself, but you were surprised at how different Maria's physique was compared to her buxom sister.

Maria was shorter, and much more petite and cute, although Faith knew her as quite shrewd and clever. She was a very protective big sister, and Faith was grateful for their relationship. You also knew that if Maria had somehow found out that you had possessed her little sister for a perverted joyride, you would likely have more than a few broken bones. Maria dressed a bit more freely than her sister, wearing a black tank top and shorts. All of a sudden, you pictured yourself lying on Faith's bed with Maria on top of you, groping and kneading at your tits as she smiled that "smarter-than-you" grin...

"Faith." Maria spoke once more. You realized you had simply been staring at her, not responding to her initial query. "You got all stiff and your eyes clouded up for a second."

"Oh, no, I'm fine Maria!" You did your best to respond in Faith's voice, sounding a bit more chipper than you had heard her before. "I just, uh... need to head upstairs." You quickly excuse yourself, standing up a bit too quickly... and falling flat on your face. Thankfully the floor was carpeted, and you didn't get Faith's body banged up too bad. Your breasts and tummy were squished up against the floor, giving you quite a weird sensation.

"Faith, dear, are you alright?" An older voice addressed you, as you sat up. Faith's mother was talking to you. She had a very similar physique to her younger daughter: short and stacked. Her casual t-shirt was a loose fit, but you couldn't quite take your eyes off of her monstrous rack. An image ran through your mind of Faith and her mother pressed together in sweaty ecstasy, their tits mashed together as they locked lips. You felt a distinct jolt in your nether regions and your breathing went rigid.

"Um, no Mom! I mean yes! Sorry!" You picked yourself off and hurried out of the room, almost toppling again due to Faith's weight distribution. You were hornier than you had ever felt in your life; and as a teenage boy, that seriously meant something. Faith's breasts flailed like mad as you basically sprinted down a hallway, locking yourself in her bedroom.

Her room looked close to what you expected: fairly frilly and girly, a few stuffed animals around, and a large cross hanging on the wall above her fluffy bed. You collapsed in a heap, panting. You stayed there for a few seconds before you felt a small vibration in one of Faith's pockets. There was a notification on her phone... from the POS app! You effortlessly got past the lock screen with your fingerprint and opened the app.

"Added:

Maria Garcia. Relationship: Strangers. (Current host's older sister.) 19, shrewd prodigy.

Ruya Garcia. Relationship: Strangers. (Current host's mother.) 45, motherly and hardworking."

Interesting. It seems like you could find new targets even when you were possessing someone. This could be a great way to expand your network in the future.

For now, though, you were in Faith's body, and her huge knockers did little to lessen your sex drive. You get the feeling that she might be a teensy bit sexually repressed, as you think those scenarios you imagined of her family earlier were a bit of a combination between your two sex drives.

You slowly and deliberately stood up, taking off your sweater. It took a bit longer than expected, but soon the article of clothing laid on the floor, unneeded. Looking down, you were greeted by a vast, beautiful brown cleavage. You felt the blood rush to your face again as you had your way with Faith's titties. You wanted to get off more than anything in the world right now... but another thought did cross your mind. Faith's sister and mom did just get added on your POS app. You considered possessing one of them instead, and trying your luck with Faith in her current worked-up state.

Faith was going to orgasm, that much was for sure. Considering just how riled up her body is, it's going to be mind-blowing. The only uncertainty is whether you would be inside or outside of her body when it happened.

"...I like you better like this, Faith." You grinned, pushing up your rack as you came to a decision...

What to do with Faith now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)