More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blade Blade

Which series do you enter?

Fairytail

Stepping into the corridor, you examine it: it had a bright red carpet, light white skirting board and the walls, that seemed to go on forever, were lined with fancy, heavy, brown doors with small golden plaques with the names of anime engraved into each one: Your Lie in April, Dragon Ball, Cowbo- wait then you see something you recognise instantly.

Fairy Tail, the anime about the guild of mages and their constant wacky and wonderful adventures. After all you'd watched it for nearly ten years: It was defiantly at the top of your list. Stepping through the heavy oak door, you feel the world around you peel away until their is nothing. No feelings at all. Not even your own hair on your neck...

You begin to panic. Are you dead? Are you alive? if you are dead if this heaven or some kind of in hell? You look down at you hands only to see a slight shimmering outline, no colour or even solid form. You are now a ghost.

Your mind comes to a rest when your vision returns: You are now standing in the main hall of the Fairy Tail Guild... You glide around before nearly bumping into Lucy. The sudden pull gives you an idea: try and possess someone...

Who do you possess?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)