More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by shaitanxxx shaitanxxx

What sentence will Vanessa receive?

Fabulous Prizes

Warning: This branch will contain themes of /.

The day of Vanessa's punishment was finally here. She had wondered over the last couple weeks if she had made the right decision but she knew that whatever was decided would have to be better than prison. Plus, if she found it too distasteful she could probably buy or sue her way out. Vanessa put on her nicest underwear and bra with a blue blouse, black jacket and a black thin skirt. Vanessa felt she had earned her place as a powerful CEO and maybe the right wardrobe would remind people of her power.

Vanessa walked outside to the limo waiting to take her to the mystery location of her punishment. They had told her they would be sending an Uber but she paid to make sure she had proper transportation. The windows had been blacked out so she could not see where she was heading, which started to make her feel true nerves about this for the first time. However, the growing sounds made her aware that they were heading in to the city.

Finally the limo stopped and after a few seconds, a man in a dark suit and glasses with an earpiece opened her door.

"I see you arrived in one piece, you are just in time," the man said.

"Where are we and what am I doing here," Vanessa said as she stepped out of the car and looked around. They were in the city but it was not a section of it she was likely to visit. The tall building in front of her almost looked out of place as it was clearly newer than the surrounding buildings by at least 50 years. What she couldn't see from her angle was the large broadcast tower on top.

"We are on a tight schedule, I will let your host explain the situation as I don't like redundant explanations," the man said stoically, offering his hand to lead Vanessa in to the building.

He led her in to a large lobby where the man behind the security desk looked up and smirked before pressing a button to let them in to the main building. The man led Vanessa through some winding hallways before ending up at what appeared to be a service elevator. He pressed for the 13th floor and they began the loud and rumbly rise up the building. When they got off, they were in another dark hallway that led to a solitary door with a red light lit around it.

"Shit, we're late," the man grumbled. He quickly pulled Vanessa along, opened the door and before she could even react to the indignity of being dragged around by a man in a JC Penny suit, she was hurled in to the room barely keeping her balance on her heels.

Suddenly, a blinding light pointed down at her and an audience started cheering.

"And Just in time, facing punishment for massive fraud, we have our prize, Vanesssaaaa Sinclaaaaiiiir!!!," a man belted out to the audience wearing a cheap looking blue suit with a bow tie and holding a microphone. "Welcome to the inaugural episode, Lose It ALL!!!!"

What kind of game show is this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)