More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BronzePlaceWriter BronzePlaceWriter

What's next?

FAQ and How to Play

Welcome to The Necromancer and the Wandering Princess! A story-driven erotic choose your own adventure wherein you step into the shoes of Raveron, former evil overlord and badass necromancer, who has now found himself in a little bit of difficulty. Cut off from his power, his minions, and even his past, can Raveron remember the reasons he went dark in the first place? Or will he carve a new path with this second chance of life?

The answer is in your hands, dear readers.

This story can be experienced a pure story, but I recommend playing it in game mode as there is hidden text and chapters which can appear based on what you did in the past. The point of view is split between Vrasha, a young princess out on her own for the first time, and Raveron, the main character of our tale. We use a pretty simple stat system, which applies only to Raveron. The following are the stats you will find in this game, as well as what they do.

Skill
A measure of your skill, based mostly around rapid, fast movements, or things that don't fall into the other stats. Typically a defensive stat, but can see some action when employed in an aggressive style as well. Using complex techniques, wielding a dexterous sword, or using a shield are all things that require skill.

Strength
How strong you are. This is your main non-magical aggressive skill. It tells you how much you can lift, how much damage you can do with some weapons, how good you are at fist fights, etc, etc.

Magic
This is your main stat. Magic represents just how good you are at casting spells, drawing them from the world of your memory and making them real and potent. Once, you were very good at his, but due to a certain unfortunate case of pissed off dragons, you're sort of cut off right now. Well, no matter. You'll just have to rebuild. You did it once, after all...

Throughout the story, you'll have chances to level up your skills. Choosing the right ones to level will be an important task, and could mean the difference between victory and defeat.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)