More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Primal356 Primal356

What's next?

FAQ/Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This work was categorized as BDSM due to the fact that it craters to a collection of fantasies often associated with the submissive mindset. That being said, THIS IS NOT ACTUAL BDSM THAT COULD BE ENACTED IN REAL LIFE. If you are curious about BDSM, I recommend you to look it up on sites such as https://submissiveguide.com/ where you could find ample information on the topic. If you ever decide to enact BDSM in real life, only do so if YOU COMPLETELY TRUST YOUR PARTNER with a safety mechanic in mind that you can enact at any time during your session. I also highly recommend to consult with others (either on the internet or real life via the local BDSM community), who have years of experience on the subject. They could give you a list of red flags to look out for in future encounters and also give advice on a developing real life scenario.

Also: this work of fiction is only for those who have passed the age of 18. If you are not 18 yet, do not play this game!

FAQ:

''Where can I vote for new content?''

You can vote for new content via Patreon by signing up for any of the listed tiers (ranging from $1 to $8). Until the planet hubs are completed, there will be no further votes for content. Following the completion of the planet hubs, the outcome of the votes will be based on the percentage. The first, second and third items will determine the new content based on their share of votes, the rest will be excluded.

''How often will we get updates?''

Updates are to arrive in every two weeks, about 6000 words in length.

''When is the next version out?''

The next version (0.1.0) is scheduled to arrive on Feb. 25, with an additional 6000 words of content. 0.1.0 will be released on Feb. 25 for the public also as a celebration that we got here, meaning that the 2 month waiting period won't apply.

Can I add my own content?

Yes, you can add your own content! This can happen either through CHYOA or Twine. Just make sure that a certain type of content is not present.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)