More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Titlecardpink Titlecardpink

So who will you observe first?

Ezreal.

You peer into the orb, focusing on the blonde haired, explorer named Ezreal. The world around you shifts and bends, and your mind is sent to Ezreal's current whereabouts. You see him trapezing through a dense jungle, dodging what seems to be a flurry of spears. "C'mon out and fight beast." The cocksure cry is met with the hard thud of a spear against wood. Ezreal grimaces. This is bad. I have no clue where this thing is and there's no way I can dodge forever.

Ezreal's thoughts are interrupted as a spear comes hurtling from the underbrush, piercing into his left shoulder, the sending him sprawling towards the forest floor. "Fuck!." pain shoots down his left arm, vision blurring with agony he jumps up to his feet. "Rrraawww!" a cougar's cry rips the quiet tension of the forest into pieces, and Ezreal is to the ground yet again by a lithe, tightly muscled package of . The claws of the beast tearing through his armor and into his pale skin. Red spurts from his body, blonde hair matted by dark blood. Ezreal torques his hips, shoulder bracing against the hard dirt, and kicks with both feet, striking hard into the cougar's ribcage. With a snarl the cougar is back, baring its teeth as it circles the explorer. "Take this you oversized cat!." blinding arcane energy ripples outward from runic device on Ezreal's arm, slamming into the beast's left flank, leaving the smell of singed fur hanging in the air.

Heavy breaths flow out of the explorer's throat, pain and exhaustion setting in like oil on water. He casts his eyes over the area in which the cat was sent flying. "What the fuck?" bewilderment shocks Ezreal out of his battle trance as a tan voluptuous woman is standing where the cougar once was. "Mmmm, you're a feisty one aren't you. And here I was just trying to get a little action." the purr in the woman's voice is dripping with lust, and from the wild passion in her eyes Ezreal knows what she wants.

Is the cougar packing more than one spear though?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)