More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Titlecardpink Titlecardpink

So who will you observe first?

Ezreal. Putting on a pair of panties?

This pair should be fun. A soft sigh escapes Ezreal's lips as the pink satin of the thong glides over his freshly shaved legs, wrapping tight around his supple ass and putting a comfortable pressure on his small penis. A giggle fills the room as he pirouettes and shakes his ass at the mirror, entranced by his own feminine body, although still obviously male his skin is clear and the shape of his hips borders on feminine. But his face is the real envy of males and females alike, sharp lusty eyes, and pouty lips that give off the impression of a constant neediness. "Alright, I should really take these off and go back to work."

"Aww, and the show was just getting good~" the voice comes from seemingly nowhere. Ezreal whirls in a attempt to fire off his arcane gauntlet. The bolt of energy crackles into the wall and dissipates, "Such a cute little ass, it would be a shame for it to go to waste in the afterlife. So I suggest you stay very fucking still, slut." as the voice fills Ezreal's left ear, a razor sharp finger, glinting with purple light comes to life in front of him. "Evelynn." Ezreal's voice comes out as a squeak, as any amount of movement might slit his throat. "Oh my. I came all the way over to Piltover just to kill you, but what do I see? The famous explorer Ezreal, prancing around in a pair of cute little panties." One of Evelynn's finger's digs its way into Ezreal's thing, probing and prodding his anus. The blonde squirms and moans, "P-please. Just this one time, let me go."

"Are you kidding me? I just found myself the perfect little toy, now just go to sleep for a bit, Dr. Mundo is going to be so happy with his new test subject." Evelynn's voice drips into Ezreal's mind, glossing over it like syrup, filling every crevice with her sultry voice and implanting her own desires as Ezreal's thoughts. The last thing Ezreal hears before being whisked away from his normal life is an excited giggle, "I'm going to turn you into the perfect little slut~"

Where does Ezreal wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)