More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

What's happening tonight?

Extracurricular activities.

"Just strip down and put this on." Said Bianca, handing Amy a tiny, flimsy bathrobe.

"What but I can't wear only this!" Retorted Amy.

"As you wish but I gave it to you to cover on your way, if you want to be naked all along it is even better." Replied Bianca.

Amy grabbed the tiny bit of cloth before even this was taken away.

She slowly stripped down, embarrassed with her very flat chest.

Once nearly naked she turned around and put the robe before removing her panties. It was tiny, even without any boobs to speak of she coul bately close it, it would have show a lot of cleavage if she had any and the bottom left very little to the imagination.

"What now? You didn't even told me what you want me to do." Said Amy.

"Oh it's simple, the college offers some night classes for students and adults. They also pay a little the students that volunteer to assist in class. So I enlisted you as a model in art and biology for two classes per night for the next semester, that will make me a lot of money." Explained Bianca.

"As a model? You meen naked? Are you insane? I won't do it! And even if I did why would it make you money? I'll go unlist immediately. " replied Amy.

Her bully was now laughing and taking a picture of her in the tiny robe, with her out burst it came open showing everything.

"It will make me money because you'll give it to me like you'll do with any money you get. And you can't unlist. When I signed for you, I also signed the paper that say that you acknowledge that if you abandon it you will be flunked for your whole semester. They put that in place to be sure to get serious models, before that people applied but never came back after the first time." Bianca said.

Amy was mortified, she came here to get a clean slate, to make new friends and to be rid of Bianca. Now she would have to model naked everyday, twice per night.

The biology class would be limited to students in this field that would be accustomed to such things.

But the college to promote art opened its night art classes to any student, teacher or even simple citizen. (people not enrolled in the university had to paid a 10$ donation for the art museum.)

Once the news got around, anyone that knew her or just got curious could come and see her. Any boy that she tried to seduce could first come to check her naked body.

"Come on! The first art class starts in 30 minutes and we have to walk to it on the other side of the campus." Said Bianca.

That robe hid little at rest and opend at any move. She would have to cross the whole campus wearing it while most peoples walked around unpacking their stuff. Worse once there she would be left with only it, not even a key to her room.

She thought of the photos and videos and all Bianca could do to her.

She then followed her outside, hearing the click of the locking door.

which art class is her first modeling in ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)