More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by FerAng FerAng

What's the girls' next lesson?

Extra teaching after class

Sensing that not all girls are quite as comfortable with the idea of practising kisses for almost an entire hour, you decide to move on with the class. You let them remain where they are however, and continue giving them some easier tasks to practise on their chosen partner.

Towards the end of the lesson you let them try a short resume of what they've learned today, finishing up with a little more kissing before allowing them to leave. Your arms remain around the shoulders of the two twins at your side however, as they too make a move to stand up.

"Hmm... Would you two mind to stay for a moment after class?" You ask them, sounding serious but giving them a friendly smile as they look up at you.

"Uh... Yeah, sure Mr.Doe!" One of them says, immediately followed by a question from the other. "We didn't do anything wrong, did we?"

"No... Nothing wrong at all!" You assure them, playfully patting them both on the head while all three of you watch the other girls get changed and one by one drop out of the room. "I just couldn't help noticing what a natural talent you got for acting. Both of you!"

"Oh, thank you, Mr.Doe!" The first one says, both of them blushing and giggling a little while the second continues. "What did you think we were best at?"

"Kissing, definitively!" You tell them, seeing their smiles grow wider. "You're very good at getting very intimate with eachother. If you weren't sisters, I'd almost guess you were actual lovers!"

"Oh, really?" They smile in chorus, blushing even more as they exchange glances with eachother. "Maybe it's just because we know eachother so well?"

"Yeah, I was actually thinking the same thing." You say, catching their attention as you're now sounding a little more serious again. "So, maybe I should have paired you both up with someone else? I mean, maybe I misjudged your talent and then you get in trouble later just because you're not able to act that intimate with someone else?"

"No...! We'd both be just as good with someone else!" They quickly reassure you, but still seem obviously at the risk of being split up for the next lesson.

"Yeah... I'm sure you would..." You nod your head, but let them see that you're uncertain. "But I think I'd like to see it first, just to make sure...?"

"Uh... Now, sir?" The first one asks uncertainly as you look at them expectantly, the other as usual following up the question. "But the others has allready left...?"

"Well, I was thinking that you could try it on me directly. It's not that much of a difference, is there? And I'd much easier be able to tell if you're actually as skilled as you seem!"

"Umm..." They stutter hesitantly, glancing at eachother again before slowly nodding their pretty heads that they're willing to try.

"Good!" You tell them, gently running your hand along the slender neck of the one to your right and then reach down to just as carefully press your lips to hers as she turn her face up to meet you. She hesitates a little and doesn't kiss you back as eagerly as you would have wished, but she doesn't remain entirely passive either.

Breaking the kiss after a few tries, you pull back and give her a somewhat dissapointed look before turning to your left and repeating the process with her sister. It's about the same result there, and once again you pull back with a thoughtful look at them both.

"Try kissing eachother again! I think I need to check again..." You tell them, then watch as they reach for eachother over your lap and start kissing. They start out quite hesitantly now as well, but quickly get over the fact that you're watching them and soon start making out for real. "Yeah... That's it... A little more tongue and, yes, that's really good girls...!"

You let them go on for quite a while, all the time praising them for their talents or giving them small hints and advices, before finally breaking them apart again.

"Good. That's really good. But you're not even close to getting that intimate with an outsider!" You say to them, making sure that they catch both your praise and the scolding. "So, we try again! With a passion this time, thank you!"

Better warmed up this time, the first girl does a lot better on her second try with you, easily letting her tongue dart forth and back between your lips while you do the same to hers, and you leave her quite breathless and deeply blushing when you eventually pull back.

Getting straight to the next one, she appears almost more eager than the first right from the start, and when you're done with her as well, you give them both a good hug and tell them that they're definitively improving.

"Okay...?" The first one smiles, quickly followed by the other. "But what could we do better?"

"Well, you certainly got the kissing right by now!" You smile back at them. "But I still see that you're not quite as good at getting intimate, as you were earlier for a while, during class and with eachother."

"Uh-huh...?" They nod in chorus with the same serious, though somewhat glaced-over look in their eyes as you are giving them. You can't fail to notice the two small hands suddenly resting at each of your thighs. "Just how... Intimate do we need to get?"

Good question...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)