More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Arcana95 Arcana95

Hot day and a even Hotter Woman

Extra Story: National Nude Day!!!

Author's Note: This is treated as an OVA.

There are many things that the people of Remnant celebrate: from the Vytal Festival, which is held every two years, to even some of the monthly holidays such as Halloween or Christmas. However, for a certain Nude Maiden, this particular holiday may as well serve as her second birthday. The day she abandoned clothing was the first time in her life she felt a sense of empowerment like a great weight had been removed from deep in her soul, that she was reborn anew. And this holiday that she has been anticipating would be even more liberating for her. Because today was "National Nude Day"!

Cinder: (Wait, today is...) EMERALD WAKE UP!

Emerald: *Yawn*... huh? What is it, Cinder?

Cinder: Do you have any idea what today is!?

Emerald: No?

Cinder: Today is the day of my favorite holiday, National Nude Day!

Emerald: National Nude Day? I wasn't aware that there was a holiday like that?

Cinder: Of course, you wouldn't know of it given what you've been through before we meet. Well to put it simply 'National Nude Day' as it would suggest is when people free themselves of the confinements of clothing. Some will tell you that this is just a holiday for perverts, but they'd be wrong! This is a holiday that celebrates freedom and that the human body is at its most beautiful when in its natural form!

Emerald: You certainly seem to know a lot about it. Guess you must have done your research, huh?

Cinder: But of course, after I decided to embrace the idea of becoming a nudist, I knew that there would probably be legal issues surrounding this and decided to do some research. Before I learned of the new law that passed for people to freely be naked whenever they wanted, I found a particular article on my scroll about this holiday, and in my curiousness read all about it.

Cinder: But enough about that, I'd like to discuss something with you here and now.

Emerald: What would that be?

Cinder: I'm well aware that you might still have some issues regarding nudity, but I was hoping you might celebrate this holiday together with me considering this will be my first ever "Nude Day" celebration. You'd only need to be naked for today but if that's too-

Emerald: I'll do it!

Cinder: Are you certain? Keep in mind that we will be in public.

Emerald: If this is really your first time celebrating this "Nude Day" thing, then who am I to prevent you from making this one to remember! I'll gladly suck it up and go naked with you for today!

Cinder: Thank you, Emerald. I appreciate this very much.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)