More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Imhotep Imhotep

How can Nancy improve her grades?

Extra Credit?

‘Ms. Stein, I’m not sure that there’s anything you can do at this point, but let me see.”

Dropping the quiz file back in the drawer, and pushing it shut, you straightened yourself in your chair and flipped open the grade book. Scanning the line of entries for Nancy Stein in American history, you saw missed and incomplete assignments, and a lot of Cs, Ds, and a few Fs. There was no way that Nancy Stein was going to turn her final grade around at this point. At least not as far as you could see.

“Why don’t you have a look?” Leaning over to your PC you hit a few keys, and then a printout of Nancy’s grades spit out of the printer. Grabbing the single sheet from the tray, you set it on the desk in front of the academically challenged senior. She reached across the desk, drawing her fingertips over yours, and scanned the line of letters.

The top three buttons of Nancy’s blouse were undone, giving whoever cared to look a nice view of her magnificent cleavage. She sniffed as she read the line, and then dropped it on the desk.

“Yeah, so. I’m pretty sure there’s probably something that I could do for you that would help,” she smiled and then added, “I mean, I’d be willing to do all the extra credit that you’d assign me this quarter. I’d do anything to get my grade up.” Leaning back and sitting atop one of the smaller student desks, Nancy licked her lips slowly and seductively. And then looking down at her skirt, she grabbed the hem, and lifted it ever so slightly up her lap.”

You watched as she lifted the pleated material, and pulled it slowly back up her thighs. Opening her legs ever so slightly, she lifted the skirt higher, revealing her sheer white panty beneath. The triangle of curly blonde pubic hair was clearly visible, and then, just as quickly Nancy dropped the skirt back in place.

“Well Ms. Stein, we might be able to come to some sort of arrangement. What sort of extra credit did you have in mind?"

What's Nancy's proposal?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)