More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

Exposed on class camping trip.

Jake's school took the seniors camping every year. They went to a remote part of the forest a few towns over. The only chaperones were older brothers and sisters of the students. The oldest chaperone was 25 years old girl. There was 5 other girls chaperoning and 3 guys. They were all between the ages of 21 and 25 and brought a bunch of booze for the Trip.

When they all arrived at the campground, everyone set up their tents. The camping trip lasted a week and everyone was really excited about it. After Jake set up his tent, he went for a hike to smoke some pot. As he returned, he saw crush, Gina, changing in her tent. Jake snuck over to sneak a peek at the beautiful girl who was naked.

As Gina finished stripping,she grabbed her change of underwear. That's when she saw Jake creeping on her and she freaked out. Gina started yelling and Jake calmly walked away. Gina hated Jake, since he was a creep and always acted like he was better than everyone. Gina couldn't understand why everyone loved Jake, and after how exposed he made her feel,Gina swore .

Gina waited for everyone to go to sleep that night, before she snuck over to Jake's tent. Jake was passed out, in just his boxers, half out of his sleeping bag. Gina quietly grabbed Jakes boxers and pulled them off really slowly. Gina almost bursted out laughing, when Jake's tiny two inch boner came into her view. Gina knew this was going to be better then she thought.

Next Gina gathered up all of Jakes clothing and put it all in his duffle bag. Then Gina slowly pulled the sleeping bag off of Jake, before putting it away with the rest of Jake's things. After she had all of Jake's things, Gina took down Jake's tent. Then she turned Jake onto his stomach. Once Jake was on his stomach, Gina tied his hands together behind his back.

After Jake's hands were restrained, gina flipped Jake onto his back again. Gina took all of Jake's things and hid them in a cave in the woods. That's when Gina got an evil idea. Gina rushed back over to Jake and dragged him over to were most of the popular girls set up their tents. Once Jake was exactly where she wanted him, Gina started playing with Jakes little dick and balls.

Of course Gina wasn't planning on letting Jake cum or anything like that. Gina just wanted to make sure Jake's little dick was rock hard when everyone woke up. Gina teased Jake all night, making Jake the horniest he had ever been. Once Gina started hearing people moving around, she snuck back into her tent.

A few minutes later, laughter erupted from right outside her tent. Gina rushed out to see Samantha, Delaney, Christy, Farrell, April, Cara, Kim, Beth, Katie, Hannah, Sarah and Jackie standing around The naked Jake. The laughter made Jake wake up and he was so confused as he opened his eyes. As Jake realized that the girls were laughing at him, he looked down. Panic set in as Jake realized he was buck ass naked.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)