More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by RedragonLite RedragonLite

What's next?

Exploring the City

From stories she'd heard from the others, Daniella at least knew that without 'money' she wouldn't be able to do anything, and that to get money, you had to have a job or at least work for someone or something. She also wondered to what extent the free-use aspect of the law was actually fulfilled on the daily. Up until now, she had only heard horror stories of people who were just constantly used on account of their beautiful bodies. Daniella didn't really know if she qualified as beautiful or not. And anyhow, they were just stories. Stories to frighten the deserters never to go back. It won't be that terrible. And besides, Daniella didn't even really know what sex was. She knew obviously what parts of her body it required, and that it must feel good, but not much else.

As Daniella was pondering all of this, she had walked absentmindedly into the city-center. Vaguely looking around, it all looked very city-like. Very grey, very noisy, tall buildings, cars going everywhere, and people minding their own business. As a kid, she had seen all of this before, but now something was different, but she couldn't lay her finger on it.

At that moment an almost flat-chested Latina wearing only the skimpiest, almost transparent lacey underwear came up from behind Daniella and smacked her hard on the ass. Daniella was so shocked she couldn't muster a reaction, just stood there with her mouth open and with a shocked expression. It was a strange sensation, not knowing who might want to touch you. The girl looked back, saw the expression on Daniella's face and said "Oh of course, where are my manners! You have a lovely butt!" and just as she finished saying that, went up to Daniella and frantically gave her a long french kiss, invading Daniella's open mouth with her wet, saliva covered tongue. The Latina broke off the embrace, swallowed the spit, and carried on walking in the same direction she was before as if nothing strange had happened... Which of course it hadn't.

Daniella on the other hand was simultaneously mildly shocked and aroused beyond belief. Even though what had just happened to her was the definition of invasiveness, and was against every single thing that the deserters stood for, it nonetheless still felt romantic and genuine. The tone of the girl, the friendly smile, the sincere apology, and what she could only assume was an apologetic greeting. Then, one by one, things started to dawn on her. The difference she had noticed, but couldn't lay her finger on, was that everyone was either semi-naked or completely nude. She probably was the most well-dressed person in the city, despite only wearing a bra and panties. The other part that she started to notice as she continued to walk, was the public displays of affection, or as the locals called them; F.A.P.S (Fetishisations of All Public Sex). Amazed at everything she saw, she wandered through the huge city, watching all manners of depravities being performed on benches, cars, metros, buses, taxis, on the street, in shops, phone booths, etc.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)