More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SissyBoiToi1 SissyBoiToi1

Where do you go?

Explore the dead woods

If you remember correctly, there was once a highway a little ways into those woods. If it's still there, it should give you a path to follow to see if anyone survived in the nearby city.

Carrying your bag of supplies, you make the short trek over to the forest of dead trees, and then begin moving in and out of the old and brittle trunks. Despite the lack of leaves, the forest gets darker and darker the farther in you go. Maybe you should have gone around the woods...

Too late now, you suppose. But where is that highway...? If the trees are still around, a road definitely would be.

As you get deeper into the woods, a sound suddenly breaks the silence. It is the sound of a branch breaking behind you. You spin around in fear, only too learn your fear is very justified. Standing behind is a bizarre, misshapen creature, with a vaguely humanoid shape but tough, dull green skin, long limbs, and an INSANELY huge pair of tits. Whatever this is, it's a woman, that's for sure.

You back away slowly, but the creature--whose face is hidden by long matted hair--follows you at the same pace.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)