More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by noctis sol noctis sol

So, What do you do now?

Experiment

This program was more complex and powerful that you could ever have expected. It not only had stocks, but it was also able to predict the price or value of almost anything in almost any category. Aardvark alone could cover an entire page with the subcategories of value: as a pet, as an exhibit, as an exterminator/ work animal, of its meat (processed and unprocessed) bones, and pelt. Even then you could get more granular, looking at high quality vs low quality, or going into specific parts of the world or even specific cultures.

And the variety was staggering. Stocks and normal products were expected. You could even understand the value in tracking the worth of animals. But why in the world would anyone rich and smart enough to make or fund something this complex care about the value of semen? And where would they get such accurate information of the cost of buying a male vs a female ? And how can they even quantify the value of intangible things like friendship or a loving relationship?

Regardless of your questions, you could get a pretty good idea of how it actually worked. You could independently edit supply or demand to what you want it to be, or you could edit the price directly by inputting an event and the supply and demand would adjust accordingly. You could even set dates and times for events to take effect.

All changes are automatically submitted at midnight, even if you don't intentionally save them.

And the most important thing: The simulation is never wrong, even if the changes are to your detriment.

What did you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)