More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

So, where should we start?

Exerts from an Anatomy Textbook

3. Futanarus Hermaphroditus Sexual Traits

Futanarus Hermaphroditus (from the Japanese and Latin root words) bear many resemblances to both the male and female sexes but are nonetheless distinct from either. (For more on the discredited theory of futanari evolving from other sexes, see page 788).

I. Shared Sexual Traits

Futanari, often shorted to futa, possess the Primary Sexual Traits of a male, namely a penis and Testes (for more on the rare occurrence of internal testes, see page 528).

Futa gonads are distinct from male most obviously in size, with the mean futanari penis length (9 inches) being seven standard deviations larger than the mean male penis length (5 inches). Likewise, futa testicles are around double the size of male testicles (for more on cases of dramatically larger testicle size, see page 543). Additionally, while futa testes resemble male testes in form and function, male testes produce semen (see page 127) while futa produce a visually similar but chemically distinct substance called Ichor (see below).

Although futanari may resemble males in terms of genitalia, they resemble females in terms of Secondary Sexual Traits. In layman's terms, this means futa have larger mammary glands, higher bodily fat content, wider hips, and little to no body or facial hair.

II. Distinct Sexual Traits

Futanari are distinct from both male and female sexes in several ways. While males predominantly produce testosterone and females largely produce estrogen, futanari produce both in copious amounts, with a special delivery system that focus the needed hormone to specific body parts that require them. (The exact manner by which this occurs is beyond the scope of this course, but for more information, see addendum F, Targeted Hormonal System)

In addition to their more finely tuned hormonal system, futanari also possess a pheromone presence, unique among Homo Sapiens. Futanari pheromones, released either due to arousal or the voluntary action of the futa, react with estrogen in the body to induce a state of arousal and attraction. Since the pheromone system is estrogen dependent, it primarily only affects females, although males with increased estrogen levels may also be affected (For more information on the "Soy Milk Effect", see page 401).

Lastly, as mentioned above, futanari produce a special sexual fluid, called ichor, where men produce sperm. Ichor consists of three primary components: ovum, a nutrient rich serum similar to egg yolk, and a water based plasma which contains the other two. Although these three components fulfill the primary purpose of ichor, ichor also contains very concentrated amounts of female hormones, especially estrogens, to help initiate pregnancy. (For more on the affects of male consumption of ichor, see page 560).

III. Futanari Role in Reproduction

Since futanari ichor provides the ovum which the sperm must fertilize to produce an embryo, reproduction without futa is impossible. In order for conception to occur, a futanari must engage in coitus with a female to implant the needed ovum within her body. However, since ovum make up a low percentage of ichor by volume, a large amount of ichor is needed to guarantee a pregnancy.

Once conception has occurred, and the embryo has begun to grow within the womb, repeated intercourse with futanari greatly benefits both mother and offspring, as this helps nourish the fetus during development. Unfortunately, ovum implanted during these "nourishment" sessions can still be fertilized, so to prevent multiple pregnancies, it is recommended that the mother abstain from sexual relations with men during the pregnancy. Since only a very small amount of sperm is needed to ensure successful fertilization in an already pregnant female, condoms are largely ineffective.

These biological requirements gave rise to the role of futa-midwife, also known as cuckolding-midwife, which inspired the modern Futa Fertility Technicians.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)