More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who gets cursed?

Ex-Girlfriend

Ernie Samuels had been somewhat of a loner. He graduated high school at the top of his class then went on a full ride scholarship to college. He had never had a girlfriend until his sophomore year when lo and behold, a very attractive sorority girl Yvette Swanson, started to flirt with him. They were in the same biology class, and she asked Ernie to tutor her. Ernie even let her cheat off of him and did some of her homework for her.

Ernie had lost his virginity to Yvette and he did not last long, and she did giggle a bit, which made him feel worse.

After the semester was over, Yvette dumped Ernie. She told him she was only dating him to get better grades and to make her ex-boyfriend jealous. She even called him "Early Ernie."

Ernie was furious. He stewed in his dorm room then let off some steam watching porn - porn where women were submissive and being dominated and even humiliated. After jacking off to some of the porn, he half-jokingly researched on ex-girlfriend, and found a curious pop-up ad for a free obedience spell. As a lark, and not worrying about spam, phishing, or other security risks, he clicked on it. He heard his email signal ding and found someone had emailed him a obedience spell.

He printed out the spell and read the instructions. He decided using it against Yvette would be fun, and the worst that could happen was the status quo. He read the spell according to the directions.

The next day, Ernie saw Yvette near the school fountain.

.

how does he test if the spell worked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)