More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlanqSl8 BlanqSl8

A penis and a vagina!? How?

Evolution of Humankind

Humankind had been altered over 200 years ago. It had been a mostly male dominant society up until the women’s rights movement, which took place over 50 years prior to that major alteration. Women had just achieved a status of clear equality with men and at the time it had seemed to have a bit of a “over effect” where males had gone from covertly disrespecting females to openly exalting them. More females began seeing themselves in positions of power that had previously been considered difficult to achieve due to gender inequality.

About 50 years later, some men had begun feeling analogous to how women had felt prior to the major shift in gender perception and started advocating for themselves in a similar fashion.

Women in important positions saw this as a threat and secretly began developing what would be referred to as a “chromotoxin” that would weaken the strength of the male XY chromosome. They tested this chromotoxin by having a man inhale the airborne toxin, then had him mate with 100 females over a 4-month period. 9 months later each of the women gave birth and a scientific anomaly was discovered. Approximately 76% of the babies born were born were purely female. However, 23% were born with both sets of genitals and a single completely male baby was born.

This discovery shocked the scientists involved and the experiment was kept completely under wraps. That is, until an airplane carrying the top-secret virus experienced engine failure and crashed into the ocean. The toxin proved to be hyper communicable and passed through ecosystem to ecosystem until it made its way back to the creators.

Humans began being born more frequently female and various “mutants”, as they were unceremoniously referred to at the time, were becoming more and more common. The most disturbing discovery was that the birth rate of males had plummeted. World leaders met to discuss how to work around this uncertain future… without males to help populate the earth, how could we as a species, survive? Males were ordered to procreate with as many females as possible… but it didn’t matter, only more and more females and “mutants” were being born. Only in approximately 1% of cases was a male born.

These males were tracked and protected at all costs. Soon enough, a country’s wealth was determined by how many actual males it had, rather than other resources.

Roughly 20 years later, another discovery was made. The “mutants” could actually impregnate females! The world breathed a collective sigh of relief as it did not seem to be completely impossible to look to the future. The term “mutants” became politically incorrect and in place the term “femiles” was developed. Though, secretly they were also derogatively referred to as “breeders” or “futas”.

Despite the fact that femiles could mate with females, there were only very few recorded cases of a purely male child being born to such a union. It remained to be approximately 1%. However, it seemed like there was a much higher chance of giving birth to a pure male if the union were between a male and female/femile. Close to 25% of male/fema(i)le couple’s births were pure male!

At this point most of the older male generations (generation O) were middle aged or older. The female gender also had about a 20-year gap in which no males were born and a portion of that age were able to vote and live normal adult lives (despite physical differences). This made a lot of decisions in favor of females, which was already weighted in their favor. It was decided that there would be no effort to bother attempting to the male population back into at least 50% prominence as there were no real advantages to that gender. Generation O was outraged, but there was really nothing they could do at that point. They were a clear minority and were getting out-populated by the voting majority.

At this point, the world is 76% Female, 23% Mixed Gender and a little less than 1% Male.

Back to the kitchen...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)