More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by awesomeness98778 awesomeness98778

What's next?

Everything Is Fine

Emily Collins quickly opens the front door to her house and shuts it behind her. What the fuck is going on is what she thought to herself. Her whole day had been insane.

"Hey, Emily. Are you okay?"

Emily turns around to see her brother, Luke, standing behind her. She runs to her brother and hugs him, not wanting to let him go.

"You have no idea how happy I am to see you, Luke. Where's Mom?"

"Mom is at the store, I think. She wasn't here when I got home. What's wrong, Emily? Something is obviously bothering you."

Luke tries his best to calm his sister down. He brings her over to the couch so they can sit and talk.

"Did something happen to you, Emily?"

"I honestly don't know what's happening, Luke. My whole day feels like a bad dream."

Luke wraps his arm around his sister, trying to reassure her that everything is fine and that he's here for her.

"It's okay, Emily. Tell me what happened."

"Well, it all started when I woke up this morning."

Flashback Starts

Emily walks downstairs on her way to the kitchen to make herself breakfast. When she walks into the kitchen, she sees her mom is already there. But what is mom wearing? Is that a maid outfit?

"Mom. What are you wearing?"

Emily is shocked by what her mother is wearing when she turns to look at her. She's wearing a maid outfit, only her big breasts are completely exposed, and she's not wearing any pants or panties.

"Good morning, sweetie. And what do you mean what am I wearing? I'm wearing the sexy maid outfit Master told me to wear. Why aren't you wearing your maid outfit? You better go put it on. Master doesn't like his slaves wearing clothes that cover their breasts and pussy. I thought you knew that, Emily."

Emily can't believe what her mom is saying. "What?! Master?! ?! What are you talking about, Mom?!"

"Emily? What's wrong? Calm down. Everything is fine. I'll quickly make you breakfast, and you can change into your maid outfit before you go to school."

This can't be real. Emily has to be dreaming. But she can't seem to wake herself up. Who is this Master her mom is talking about, and what have they done to her mom? She quickly runs outside the kitchen and the front door, not listening to what her mother yells behind her. She hopes she'll be able to wake up from her nightmare soon.

Still believing she's dreaming, Emily heads to school and is horrified by what she sees. She doesn't attend an all-girl school. But everyone at school is female. And they are all wearing the same maid outfit her mom was wearing. While walking through the hallways, Emily can recognize many of her classmates. But she also sees a lot of female students she's never seen before. None of them seem to care about the inappropriate clothes they are wearing. But they all seem to notice her. They're all looking at her. Or rather, they are looking at what's she wearing.

"Emily. What are you wearing?"

Emily turns around to see her best friend, Rachel, wearing the same outfit as everyone else.

"You better take those ridiculous clothes off right now. Master will become very unhappy if he finds out you're not wearing your uniform."

Before Emily can respond, the principal starts speaking on the loudspeakers. "Good morning, students. Please join me in saying our pledge of loyalty to our Master."

Emily becomes even more terrified as everyone around her pledges their loyalty to their Master and his cock. Her nightmare has gone on long enough. Emily tries desperately to wake herself up by slapping herself in the face as hard as she can. But it isn't working. The pain her face is feeling is real. After everyone has finished saying their pledge, Rachel turns toward her friend.

"Why are you slapping yourself, Emily? Stop doing that. People are going to think you're crazy. You look like you're under a lot of stress. I don't see what's got you all worked up. Everything is fine."

No! Everything is not fine! She has to get out here. She runs out of the school as fast as she can. No matter where she goes, she keeps seeing women wearing the same maid outfit. Everyone keeps looking at her like she's crazy. But she's not crazy. It's everyone else that's crazy.

"What the fuck is going on?!"

Flashback Ends

"I then quickly ran home. Please, Luke. What is going on? I've never been so scared in my life."

Luke hugs her crying sister and brings her close to his chest. He pats her back, which does help Emily calm down a bit.

"It's okay, Emily. I didn't notice anything strange all day. But then again, I wasn't really paying much attention to my surroundings. I was on my phone most of the day. I can't imagine how scared you must be. But I promise you. I'm staying right here with you. I'm not going anywhere. I can't give you any explanation as to any of the things you saw today. But I'm sure that everything will be fine soon."

Emily starts to get nervous again as she hears her brother say those words. "Hey, Luke. After I left school and ran around aimlessly, I didn't see a single man out in public. How come you're the only man I've seen today, Luke?"

"I can't give you an answer to that, Emily. You should take your mind off of today for a bit. Here. I recently found this really funny video I know you'll love."

Luke takes his phone out of his pocket and shows the screen to Emily.

"Luke. What is this? All I see... All I see... Is..."

"That's it, Emily. Keep watching the screen. I'm so sorry you had to experience all that. I thought you were up when I started using the app I created this morning. Meet me upstairs. Mom and I will explain everything."

It took a few minutes for Luke to corrupt his sister the way he wanted. But with his sister now hypnotized, he should have everyone in town completely under his control.

"Alright, Emily. Come on out."

"Hello, Master. How may I serve you?"

"That maid outfit looks very sexy on you, Emily. I'm looking forward to seeing how you look in the new outfit I'm going to have everyone wear next month. But until then, join Mom on the bed and spread your legs for me."

Emily has finally fully calmed herself down now. She doesn't know why she got herself all stressed out earlier. After all, everything is fine.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)