More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Wikia Wikia

Why does Marinette wear diapers?

Everyone wears diapers during their teen years.

It was a weekend off and the girls were all spending a sleepover at Marinette's place.

Mylene was painting Alix's toenails in a toxic-green color. Rose painted Juleka's nail's pink. She preferred black or purple, but pink was Rose's favorite color and she could never say no to each other. Alya was fiddling with her phone, showing off a montage of cats doing funny things to Marinette.

Everyone was in their pajamas. "Pajamas" in this case either being legless onsies or t-shirts, with everyone wearing a diaper. It won't be until they're all 21 when they will be potty-trained, so until then they graduate, the potty is off-limits.

Suddenly, Marinette's underwear began to swell-up. She didn't pay it much mind, enjoying how warm it felt on her loins. With the same psychic powers all parents might have when their kids were in need, Marinette's dad popped up.

"Hey girls. I'm just coming to check and see if any of you need anything."

Paying no mind, Alix stood up. She was in a loose-fitting black t-shirt and sport-shorts. From the way she kept her legs apart when she tried to stand-up, odds are her diaper wasn't as clean as it was.

"Yeah, I forgot to pack spare diapers. Do you think I could use one of your's, Marinette?"

"Yeah, go ahead. Actually, I think I might need one too."

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)