More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GrandoArdens GrandoArdens

What's next?

Everyone hates getting stopped on the street

"Excuse me, sir, would you please fuck my wife?"

Tim shook himself out of the quiet meditation of his morning walk to work when a cute-if-stocky asian woman practically threw herself into his path. There were obvious nerves in her face, but she carried herself with a determination that kinda turned him on.

"Y-your wife? What?"

She pointed over to a little booth set up on a street corner nearby, where a man with a similar build to Tim's was finishing inside a very vocal black woman with birthing hips.

"We want a baby, but I lack the proper equipment and artificial insemination is crazy expensive, so we figured we'd just set up here while Liz is ovulating and pick out random guys with features we like to creampie her. She's Liz, by the way. I'm Ellie."

"Tim."

"So, Tim, you've got the right sorta shape we're looking for and -- are your eyes green or hazel?"

"Hazel."

"Perfect!" Ellie hopped a little in excitement. "Do you have a family history of heart problems, defects, whatever?"

"Ummm," Tim paused to think for a second, "I don't think so? My grandpa died of a heart attack, but that was during his 90th birthday orgy so I doubt it was congenital."

"That's great! I mean, sorry for your loss, but it's good that you're healthy. You know what I mean."

Tim nodded politely, watching the other man tuck his sizeable but deflating cock back into his pants and walk away.

"Oh! One last question; I know it's early, but have you cum today?"

"I have not."

"Yes!" Ellie couldn't resist a little fist pump. Tim was almost exactly the kind of guy she and Liz had agreed on for a donor, and catching him with his balls full was a major win.

"It looks like the last guy's done, so I'll ask you again. Tim, would you please fuck my wife?"

Can you pass up an offer like that?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)