More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What Happens Next?

Everyone Meets Up For Breakfast

Everyone quickly unpacked their bags and took a short shower and got into their beds. Mindy was the only one who was having trouble falling asleep due to the fact that the guy she's had a thing for since freshman year was laying right next to her. Kenny as expected didn't catch on to her little quips and just took it as her normal teasing and innocent flirting. Mindy's heart for most of the night was beating like crazy as she could feel the heat coming off of Kenny, enveloping her lovingly.

Eventually slumber took over her and she fell asleep with a small smile on her face as she listened to Kenny's silent breaths. The next morning Kenny work up to a bit of a strange feeling on his dick, he flickered open his eyes and immediately his eyes went wide as he saw he was spooning with Mindy. He lifted up the blanket and saw that his dick was buried right between her pantie covered ass cheeks. Embarrassed he slowly pulled it out of her panties making sure not to wake her.

He let out a little relieved sigh as he was able to get it away and not waking her. He let out a groan as he stretched and turned back to Mindy shaking her easily, "Hey, I think I smell breakfast cooking."

Mindy began to stir and she slowly sat up, "Ugh, what time is it?"

Kenny looked over to the night stand, "Nine thirty, definitely a good time for us to get up."

"Nine thirty?" Mindy asked letting her body drop into the bed, "Kenny you know I like sleeping in."

"Yeah I know, that's why you used to miss first period back in high school." Kenny said with a grin,

"Yeah well starting school at seven is criminal." Mindy replied as she rubbed her eyes,

"Come on, I'm not letting you sleep this vacation away." Kenny said as he got out of the bed, "I'm gonna hop into the shower." Kenny said turning to her accidentally showing a glimpse of the tent his dick was making in his boxers.

Mindy's eyes went wide and her cheeks turned slightly red. She let out a little smirk, "Looks like someone is really up this morning."

Kenny raised and eyebrow then he realized, "Shit, sorry!" He said embarrassed,

"I'm so touched Kenny, looks like it likes me." She said giggling,

"Stop!" Kenny said turning away and entered the bathroom. She let out a laugh finally feeling some of that tension she felt built up from spending the night with him. She shook her head and got out of the bed smiling as she reminded herself that her and Kenny were good friends and this was normal.

Twenty minutes later the two of them came down stairs and saw JJ making some eggs and bacon for everyone, "About damn time, you two have an eventful night or something?" He asked grinning at Mindy,

"Shut up." Mindy said rolling her eyes,

"I had an eventful day asshole, an eight hour drive remember?" Kenny said sitting down,

"That's why me and Nicole switched every time we stopped." Anna said with a smirk,

"Tried to do that too but this one kept saying he was all good." JJ said shaking his head.

"Alright so I got a plan for today." Brian pipped in.

What's His Plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)