More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tas Tas

Who will you follow?

Evelyn, a religious accountant - and soon, a very bad employee

Evelyn looked frightened as she entered her apartment building. She had just gotten back from the doctor, and he had told her she had something called "Absolute Gullibility Syndrome." He was very professional about the whole thing, ensuring that none of his coworkers had been present as he confirmed her diagnosis with a breast, vaginal, anal, and mouth exam - in that order. She frowned as she realized that she could still taste her own ass on her tongue. Medical tests could be hard to swallow sometimes. Still, it was good to have confirmation.

The doctor had told her to go straight home and talk to no one - she was supposed to come back in for a follow up appointment the next day. Everyone knew that people took advantage of folks with AGS, so Evelyn was being so very very careful as she clutched her doctor's note that reminded her of her appointment and why she needed to come back in.

Eve walked down the hallway slowly, doing her best to make everything seem normal.

She didn't want to attract attention, but she was so distracted by the thoughts in her own head that she ran right into a neighbor of hers named John.

"Damn! You're clumsy as hell! You're definitely one of those people who falls on your face every time you have to walk somewhere," John joked. "Keep your eyes on where you're going."

Eva immediately faceplanted, hard. The doctor's note flew out of her reach and fluttered down the hall. She heard the man apologize, "Oh, shit - I'm so sorry about that, I swear I didn't... I mean I... I'm just sorry. Here, let me help you up, my name's Jonathan. You dropped your..." He froze, eyes on the paper in his hand.

After standing back up, she was faced with a man that had a solid foot on her in height, staring at the appointment slip. He wasn't moving, as if deep in thought. Eve knew she wasn't supposed to talk to anyone, so she snatched the paper from his hand and tried to move on.

Jonathan frowned and hesitated before saying, "you've forgotten how to walk. All you can do is stand."

Eve stopped moving down the hallway. She realized she was having trouble balancing, and was afraid to take another step. It was all she could do to stand where she was.

Jonathan was still reeling from seeing this as he walked forward and took the paper from Eva once more. He thought quickly.

In front of her, he pulled out a lighter and burned the appointment slip. "You didn't go to the doctor today, that was all a dream. There's no such thing as AGS, obviously, and you definitely remember how to walk now. You lost your job, your family, your home, and everything else in your life earlier this year, and you've been destitute - looking for any job that will take you. You're here to interview with me for the only job in the country that will take you: mine."

"Oh, right! I remember now! Thanks so much for giving this opportunity to me. You don't know how much it means to me!" Eve was so happy that he could help clear up any confusion - her dreams had gotten really weird lately.

"Follow me," Jonathan said.

Eva followed John into the elevator and up to the second-highest floor. She entered his apartment, and saw that it was... very, very average, and slightly messy. She thought this was such a weird place for a job interview, but she certainly wasn't in a position to be picky. "I haven't heard much about this position yet. So what will my job be? Clean up and stuff?"

"Maybe, let's see about an interview first. This is all very standard and normal, and none of it surprises you. Take off your top while you tell me about yourself. Make sure you stick out your tits."

Eve smiled professionally, and casually slipped her shirt over her head as she spoke. She had needed to turn in her bra earlier as part of her medical exams, so her breasts came tumbling right out. She pushed her perky tits out as she spoke. Doing so made her uncomfortable, but it wasn't surprising - this was pretty standard and normal for an interview.

"I'm a skilled accountant, but I was fired for no reason half a year ago. I'm a hard worker! I'm a driven, motivated, conservative, godly, respectful, and somewhat libertarian young girl fresh out of college and looking to prove myself. I've looked for months, but this is the first job interview I've been on in all this time. Please, I'll do anything. I've lost my home, my family - whatever you need, I can do it. Please give me a chance, sir," Evelyn pleaded. She tried to finish her speech off with a professional smile.

She noticed that as she spoke, John wasn't looking at her in the eyes at all. It seemed like John was staring directly at her nipples, and smiled whenever her words made her tits move a little bit.

It made her even more uncomfortable to see this. But she dealt with it. This was all a very standard and normal interview, after all.

How does John respond to her plea?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)