More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 98 by Wulfblade Wulfblade

What's next?

Evellyn takes her outside

”When I get free I’ll beat your ass until it’s redder than a fokin’ tomato!” the half-orc roars at Evellyn, her big tits bouncing with the movement of her agitated outburst, ”You’ll be sorry ymmhrrppff…!” Evellyn quickly cuts her off, having quickly torn a strip of cloth from the half-orc’s discarded shirt and stuffed it into her mouth. Evellyn pulls the rag tight, and ties it firmly behind Narza’s head beneath her wild ponytail, even as she thrashes about in protest. The gag ends up tucked nice and snug behind her tusks… nature’s helpful way of keeping it in its place and prevent it from slipping.

Evellyn brushes off the threats, even as she quickly puts a loose rope around the half-orc’s neck to serve as a leash (better safe than sorry with a musclebound brute like this). ”Yes, yes, and men and women will line up to grope my breasts… Trust me darling, whatever threats you think of, it’s all old news to me. Maybe you should get acquainted with some of these experiences yourself, considering how eager you were to ransom me.” Evellyn gives a hard slap on the half-orc’s olive green rear-end, the sound of which reverberates through the shop. ”Okay out the door,” she begins herding Narza outside, so energetically the half-orc has to kick her pants off of her ankles so she won’t trip over them and fall on her face. Her face is red with rage and humiliation alike, so much so that the natural green skincolor is hardly visible in places.

Please log in to view the image

As the fuming, blushing shopkeep makes her way out the door Evellyn turns towards a shadowed section close to the frame, and reaches out a hand to grab the half-elf huntress’ leash and pull her outside as well: ”And don’t think I forgot about you either, vagabond!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)