More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Control Freak Control Freak

Who is the first constestant?

Eve Dower, a 31 year old police officer

The woman revealed by the spotlight was a short woman, an even 5 feet tall, with pale freckled skin and shoulder-length red hair tied back in a ponytail. In addition to the collar, she was wearing jeans and a navy tank top with the symbol of the Chicago Police Department on it, showing off her defined muscle and tight figure. Her face looked rather plain, with a stubby nose and ears that looked just a bit too large for her head, but she also had large luscious lips, and fierce blue eyes that cast a steely glare across the audience.

As she looked over at Jack, he smiled and said, "Ms. Eve Dower, or should I say Officer Dower, is a 31 year old police officer from who despite her size has a rather impressive track record over her almost decade-long career! However, that hasn't left her a lot of time for romance, as she is still single. Tell me officer, why did you decide to come onto our show today?"

Eve hesitated for a brief moment before stating, "I've recently fallen into a bit of financial trouble, and could use the extra money."

"Ah yes," Jack said, tapping the card he was holding on his podium, "It says here that you're a rather prolific shopper in your free time, and tend to go a bit overboard on occasion. How far are you in credit card debt, Ms. Dower?"

"Oooh, I love shopping!" Chrissi squealed, "We should, like, totes go after this! I can help pick out your new bimbo outfit!"

"I am not going to end up a bimbo," Eve growled, with barely restrained contempt, and deliberately avoiding the question of her financial situation.

"That's what they all say," Jack said with a shrug, "But that's going to be up to fate to decide. Alright Eve, give us your first number! Anywhere from 1 to 20."

"18," Eve said, crossing her arms over her modest chest.

Jack pointed to the row of suitcases and shouted, "Show me case number 18!"

What kind of case does Eve get first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)