More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

What is the first spectral champion?

Eve, The Naughty Vixen of Christmas

The energy took a green and red hue, as snowflakes and candy canes where toss out of the swirling vortex. Slowly the energy vortex faded as a lone figure stood in the center.

" Merry XXX-Mas." Said a sultry feminine voice.

" Who are you, my naughty gift giver." Said Chaos.

" Eve, the Naughty Vixen of Christmas." Said Eve, smirking.

The figure was a tall and buxom woman, with green and red hair in a pair of ponytails. Her eyes, where green and red as well.

She was dressed in a red fur corset with white fur trim, a matching red fur mini skirt with white fur trim. A pair of black thigh high heel boots, matching elbow length gloves and a Santa hat. She had a giant sack over one shoulder.

" So how will you bring some naughtiness to such a nice holiday season." Said Chaos.

" Well for starters, gift with magical items. From Lingerie to sex toys, anyone who opens them. Will have an uncontrollable urge to put them on or use them." Said Eve, smirking.

" Then there my naughty treats, cookies and candy canes. All lace with powerful aphrodisiacs. That will break even the strongest will heroes and heroines into embracing their naughty side." Said Eve, smirking.

Chaos gave a good belly laugh.

" Special logs that when used, will release aromas that will make anyone into wanting to warm up. The good old naughty way." Said Eve, smirking.

" Finally, some Lustful mistletoe. That making the couple want to unwrap each other." Said Eve, smirking.

" You're going to make some many people go on the naughty list." Said Chaos, laughing.

Chaos snapped its fingers and Eve was transported......

What Universe does Eve find herself in ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)