More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by silverstar12 silverstar12

What's next?

Eve's Answer

"Mhhhm~!"

Eve moaned softly, as she curled in a heap of silk pillows and soft fur, clearly feeling too comfortable to just leave them alone. Slowly waking up, she squirmed and wiggled in place, rubbing her soft skin to near equally tender fabric. She just could not get enough of this feeling, but knowing she had to get up, she finally opened her eyes.

The first thing she saw was the apple of Eden, fruit of Knowledge of Good and Evil, the same object that was the reason for her exile from the Heavens - well, at least one of the reasons - which reminded her of where she was. Another soft moan escaped Eve lips, as she turned onto her back, her long golden hair fanning out on the fur coated floor beneath her, and stretched her arms above her head, causing the cover to slide off of her body and revealing her large, pillowy breasts. Eve was not able to explain it, but she felt more refreshed and content than she had been in a while, which was strange, considering all that had happened the day before.

She had just lost her husband - Adam, the man she had been with for 7 million years. Humanity was fighting for their survival in a tournament against the gods themselves, yet here she was - staying at the palace of the Greek goddess of love, beauty and sex. Aphrodite was the sexiest and likely the sluttiest woman Eve had ever seen, more beautiful than even her. And she gave her a choice to become one of her servants – either by peacefully living under her protection, or join her Inner Circle – group of Aphrodite closest handmaidens, whose otherworldly beauties, attractiveness and sluttiness were second only to their mistress.

It was hard for Eve to put her finger on them, considering that they had just met, but much like their mistress, the seven were unlike anyone Eve had ever met in her life before. They were an interesting group, to say the least:

Grayfia, the beautiful head maid of the goddess of sex, was probably the one who was most... out of place. If she weren't told, Eve would have never believed that the silver haired woman was a member of the Inner Circle – not with her professional attitude and stoic demeanor, seemingly focusing only on her duties as the head maid, in contrast to pleasures of promiscuity the others around enjoyed.

There was also that cat girl, who had lazed about like an actual feline and stayed clear from the debauchery in the bedchamber, just like Grayfia. Eve had yet to talk to her or even learn her name, but the pair of cat ears and this lazy look made her look so cute, that Eve had to hold back the urge to just run over and pet her. She would love nothing more than to get to know her, but she knew it wouldn't have made a good first impression, especially when she did not look like she wanted to be bothered.

Eve did not know what to think of Mira - she was a strange one, even though she appeared to be quite friendly. Woman had the face of an innocent angel, with a lewd body of a succubus, and from what she had seen and heard so far - she was into demons, appearing to take great pleasure in being treated brutally and degraded by them. She seemingly didn't even consider herself their sex partner, but rather a tool or pet for their own sexual satisfaction.

Noelle and Mimosa, meanwhile, were two girls who Eve could find herself becoming good friends with. The two appeared to be the most down to earth, easy-going members of the seven. Noelle had a sharp tongue, but she seemed to be just as friendly as Mimosa, who was very polite. Still, although Noelle and Mimosa had shown themselves as girls who were into muscular men, Eve couldn't help but think there may be more to them... Especially when remembering silver haired words and her blush, after she corrected her.

And then there was that scarlet haired woman. Eve had seen the woman for only a brief moment, so she couldn't really tell anything about her. Though she was just as beautiful and attractive as the rest of the Inner Circle, with an air of maturity about her just like Grayfia and Yasaka. Maybe she could ask the two about her later today?

Knowing that she couldn't stay in her quarter forever, Eve decided that it's time for her to get up and start her first day at the palace of the Goddess of sex, which she looked forward to considering that she hadn't seen everything the place could offer. It's not like she had anything else to do anyway, with Ragnarök being the main focus of every realm.

Giving the apple of Eden one last look, Eve then stood up and tiptoed forward to do another stretch, with her right arm latching into the triceps of the left one, causing her boobs to raise and then drop slightly with an erotic bounce as she arched her back, before lowering her arms down and starting to make her way out.

The moment that she opened the curtains of her sleeping quarter, the spell that was keeping the place soundproofed and separated entirely from the rest of the room was removed, causing Eve's ears to be filled with the lewd sounds of moaning and people having wild, hardcore sex. Having fully expected such after everything that she saw that night, Eve wasn't surprised, despite still feeling quite taken aback due to the suddenness of the sound, but nonetheless didn't think much of it as she stepped outside.

"Oh wow." Eve muttered in surprise and amazement as she looked around. The bedchamber of the goddess of sex looked to be even more crowded than it had been the night before. Everywhere she saw, she could only see devilishly handsome and sexually attractive men sauntering casually about, wearing little to no clothing at all as they fucked and ganged up on the women of the Inner Circle while outnumbering them by at least ten to one.

At first, Eve thought they were ordinary human males, but after seeing a number of them with horns on the sides of their heads, tails protruding from the small point of their back and the obvious fact that they had very, very big cocks, Eve realized that they, if not all of them, were incubus, sex demons who were famous for fucking with women of other races to feed on the sexual energy that they produced during sex.

"Mimosa, look at this incubus. Amazing!"

"Well, I guess this type of demon isn't so bad after all."

As Even continued to turn her head around, it did not take it long for her to spot Noelle Silva and Mimosa Vermillion, hearing what they were saying to each other while the two girls were being surrounded by incubi who were specifically much more muscular than any other in the room. The two appeared to be the only ones who weren't outright having sex with their chosen partners, simply hanging around with them as they marveled lustfully at the sights of those hard, muscularly powerful bodies around them, while the incubi themselves were taking every opportunity to kiss Noelle and Mimosa and lay their hands on the two's voluptuous bodies, groping at their exposed flesh while flirting with them.

Meanwhile, Mirajane Strauss was as expected fully indulging herself in the situation, having at least twenty incubi with her. Half of them were fucking her, while the other half sat back and watched, idly stroking their dicks as they watched the white haired woman getting her voluptuous, mouthwatering body brutally pounded by their fellow sex demons. Around her front, four dashingly handsome incubi stood, leaking fat ropes of pre come down her face as she took turns sucking on the throbbing members of the two standing in the middle, while stroking the shafts of the two standing at her side.

At the same time, a fifth stood in a low squat behind Mira, his hands gripping her big, round bubble butt as he fucked and pounded his monstrously thick cock deep into her perfect ass, with a sixth simultaneously thrusting his cock into her cunt while lying on his back beneath her, his hands gripping and tugging at her hips. Two more incubi kneeled at her sides and sucked on her breasts, their mouths slurping sloppily on her nipples and jerked themselves off using her beautiful white hair, which was already soaked in their pre-come as it was wrapped tightly several times around each of their cocks.

"You boys better hurry up before my master wakes up."

Looking away from Mirajane, Eve looked over to Kuroka and saw that the voluptuous cat woman was in a similar position as the demon loving woman, being surrounded by Incubi who were excitedly fucking her, though she didn't look like she was truly indulging herself in the pleasure, giving Eve an impression of someone just trying to pass time by having some casual fun. Next to her laid the majestic dog like beast that Eve had seen Kuroka with the previous night, appearing to be sleeping peacefully despite all the fucking around him.

"Here, why don't you use this to penetrate me? Let's see its quality."

The red haired woman, who Eve had seen entering the bedchamber with the golem manservants the previous night, weren't having sex like her peers. Instead, she was watching a group of golems ganging up on a succubus, the female counterpart of every other sex demon in the room (also appearing to be the only one) as she reclined against another group of golems that were acting as her chair with her legs widely spreading, allowing an incubus to knee at her side and work a massive, wildly swinging and vibrating dildo into her smooth, hairless pussy, letting out a soft moan as it slid deeper and deeper into her cunt.

"Hmm, not bad. Now, why don't you start moving it a bit?" The red haired woman suggested as she reached her hand out and took a fistful of hair of the incubus at the back of his head, encouraging him to start moving the dildo inside her, which he wasted no time to start doing.

After a moment, Eve turned her attention away and then saw Yasaka, noticing her by the large fluffy tails that were swirling in the air like a blazing flame. The moment that Eve saw who the fox woman was with, Eve felt her cheeks heat up, because Yasaka wasn't just with a group of ordinary incubi, but incredibly young incubi that looked even younger than the group of boys Eve had seen her with the night before. Each and every single one of them was as cute as a little angel, with smooth little bodies that were slender and healthily fit for boys their ages.

But just like little Jimmy and Leo, each boy possessed a monstrously long and fat cock, smooth as polished stone and thick as a wrist. At the same time, their balls were just as big, round, and full as any man in the room, dragging the taut skin of their sacks down like big fat eggs... each one so large it was enough to fill Yasaka's palm when she cupped them, which was exactly what she was repeatedly doing as she squatted lewdly before them, letting them have fun with her body like children hanging out and playing with one another in the park.

"Yasaka-sama, can I kiss you?" One of the boys standing at her side, who was having his monstrous preteen cock milked from the base to the tip by Yasaka, asked while looking up at the voluptuous fox woman with childish excitement.

"Of course, you can! Come." Yasaka said, giggling lustfully before she parted her lips and leaned to the side so the boy could kiss her, their lips mashing against one another in an obscenely taboo kiss as his tongue pushed into her mouth and explored her oral carven eagerly. Yasaka looked like she was having the time of her life as she kissed the little, rather inexperienced incubi, her hands stroking his thick cock along with another while the rest were just simply doing whatever they wanted with her body, taking turns pawing, rubbing, kissing and licking and pounding her cunt and asshole with their big pricks.

Not knowing what to do and deciding to look for Aphrodite, Eve decided to look for the goddess of sex, who didn't appear to be anywhere in the room, including her massive bed.

"My, why is a hot chick like you standing all by yourself in a place like this?"

But before she could go anywhere, however, Eve suddenly heard a flirtatious male voice and turned her head to see a dashingly handsome and incredibly muscular incubus approaching her, smiling charmingly as he walked toward her with his hard, fully erected cock leading the way.

"Ah, I am looking for lady Aphrodite, do you..." Eve said, but she was interrupted when the incubus put his right arm on her shoulders and reached down to grab at her left breast, groping it eagerly while leaning his towering, muscular body against hers.

Eve found herself blushing as his skilled hands kneaded at her breast against her chest and fingers tease at her nipple, but he did not simply stop there, reaching his other hand out and taking one of her own to move it toward his cock, making Eve wrap her palm around the girthy, pulsing monster as he bucked his hips slightly and thrusted into her hand.

"Wanna have some fun with me, beautiful?" He asked, smiling lecherously as he leaned down, hefted her other breast up and planted a kiss on the top slope. Eve could only stammer incoherently, not knowing how to reply to this incubus who was trying to seduce her into having sex with him, whose cock was in her hand and her breasts in his.

"Now now, back off from the girl, handsome. She's off limits."

Fortunately for Eve, she did not have to say anything, as Noelle Silva came to her rescue, stopping the incubus before he could do or say anything more to her. Walking toward them, the silver haired girl then grabbed the stud by his bulging bicep and pulled her away from Eve, allowing the blonde to breathe out a sigh in relief that she did not know she was holding, before looking at them as Noelle gave the incubus a disapproving look.

"Noelle-sama?"

"You are probably one of those knuckle-heads who didn't listen to that slut Mira as she filled you in with the details, aren't you?" Noelle asked in slight annoyance before continuing, explaining it to him "This woman here is mistress Aphrodite's special guest. She's not here to have fun with you boys even though she might look and dress like one of us, so it's best that you stop being pushy and leave her be or else you will be expelled from this place."

"Oh, I didn't know that." The incubus said while scratching the back of his head rather uncomfortably, before looking over to Eve and lowering his head to her rather apologetically, much to the blonde's surprise "I am very sorry, miss. I thought you were a handmaiden of the goddess."

"It's alright." Eve shook her head and spoke to him in understanding before looking over to Noelle and speaking to her "I am sorry for being a problem, Noelle-san."

"Oh, it's nothing at all, Eve-chan. You don't have to mention it when I am the one who is gaining from this." Noelle said simply with a noble laugh, covering her mouth with the back of her hand before looking over to the incubus and speaking to him "I can't leave a man like this just hanging around and not having anyone to unleash his wild desire upon, so why don't you come join me and Mimosa over there? My cousin and I can really use another muscled stud like you before we call it a day." The silver haired woman stated, smiling seductively as she tilted her head to the side and reached out with a hand to place a finger on his cobblestone abs.

"That would be awesome, Noelle-sama." The incubus said, his expression instantly brightening up before he leaned down and kissed her, making Noelle moan softly as she pressed her gazelle like body against his powerful one, seemingly melting into his muscle as his rock hard cock mashed between their bodies and rubbed against her tone midriff.

After a moment, she pulled away and leaned back to put a hand on his cock, holding it firmly before giving it a sharp tug to signal him to follow her. "Please wait here for a minute, Eve-chan. Grayfia will see you shortly." With that said, Noelle walked away with the incubus stud, who bid Eve goodbye with a smile before he turned back and walked alongside Noelle, his hand coming down to grope at her perfect ass, which the silver haired woman didn't seem to mind.

Eventually, the two reached her side of the spacious chamber, where her cousin was being fucked doggystyle by a single incubus, who was pulling and tugging on her vermilion colored hair as he stood in a low squat and viciously pounded her pussy with his monstrously thick cock. Widening his stance even further to fuck her even harder, his tail then came around and repeatedly whipped at her buttocks, making them ripple and wobble erotically while Mimosa gasped and moaned, her tongue flailing outside of her mouth as drool trickled down the fur covered floor from its corners.

"Good morning, Eve-san." Eve turned her head away when she heard that voice, and smiled when she saw Grayfia walking toward her from the front door of the chamber, appearing to be the only one fully dressed despite her French maid outfit still showing a lot of her voluptuous body.

"Good morning, Grayfia-san!" Eve returned the silver haired woman's gesture, smiling radiantly as Grayfia came to stand directly in front of her. "How are you today?"

"As well as can be expected, thank you, Eve-san." Grayfia spoke with a small smile, nodding her head to Eve before asking "What about you? Did you have a good sleep last night?"

"Yes, I did, Grayfia-san. I have a very comfortable bed at my home in the human world, but last night had to be one of the best sleeps that I have had in a while. The fur is so soft and comfortable." Eve answered, smiling dreamily as she remembered the feeling of the fur rubbing against her bare, naked skin, and how amazing the pillows felt under her head. "It's hard to get up once you have laid your back down and wrapped yourself up."

"Good to hear, Eve-san."

"Grayfia-san, may I ask where Lady Aphrodite is?" Eve then asked, speaking out the question she had been wondering in her mind as she looked around the large bedroom.

"Ah, she is currently taking a bath with her son, young master Alex, in the bathroom at the moment." Grayfia answered, making Eve widen her eyes slightly in both surprise and curiosity. She knew that over the long years of her immortal life, the Greek goddess of love Aphrodite had had numerous children with the gods of Olympus and even other realms, but she had never heard of one who was named Alex. "Young master Alex is incredibly energetic in the morning, so it's best that we don't disturb them and wait for them to return."

"Ah, I see. I understand." Eve nodded her head in understanding.

"For the time being, if you wish to take a morning bath, then the hot tub is available for you." Grayfia informed dutifully, as she held up her hand with her palm facing the ceiling, making a gesture toward the jacuzzi hot tub on the other side of the room. Seeing that she had nothing else to do, Eve nodded her head at Grayfia and followed the silver haired maid as she led her across the bedroom.

Out of curiosity, she decided to ask. "Is this how everyone normally spends their morning here, Grayfia-san?"

"That's right, Eve-san. And also, everyone has been having sex with these incubi since last night." Grayfia nodded her head and answered her question "Every night, the mistress will host an orgy that we of the Inner Circle are free to join in her bedroom, if we do not have anyone to spend our night with. A nightly orgy normally starts at 9pm and will go on till 8pm in the next morning, and the partners she chooses to be brought to her room always follow a specific theme that varies depending on her moods. As you can see, the current theme is demon, so the mistress had Mira-san summoned a group of incubi last night after she was done having sex with the arch-demon Jorok."

"Oh, I think I get it now." Eve said, nodding her head in understanding as she and Grayfia arrived at the hot tub, which wasn't so far away from where Yasaka were being fucked by the overly excited underage incubi, who was pinning the fox woman down on her back and fucking every part of her body that they had access to.

Eve did not have to be an expert in sex like Aphrodite and her closest group of handmaidens to know that the boys were nowhere near as experienced as the adult incubi who were fucking the other women around the room, but their childish enthusiasm more than made up for their lack of skills.

"Your bath is ready, Eve-san." Grayfia informed Eve after she had checked the water to make sure that they were hot enough, turning the blonde's attention away from Yasaka as the boy who had been fucking her in a lewd mating press surged forward with a groan, burying every single inch of his smooth cock into her cunt and then came. He cum so hard and loud Eve could actually hear the sound of his semen rushing up his cock and blasting into her womb in loud spurts over the cute moans of the other boys as they fucked her asshole, her face, her tits, her hands, her feet, her hairs and even her tails.

"Ah, thank you, Grayfia-san." Eve said, smiling and took off the leaves that she used to cover her private parts, leaving herself naked before stepping into the hot tub and lowering herself down, sighing in satisfaction as she felt the hot water formed a comforting embrace around her body.

"I trust that the water is good enough for you, Eve-san?" Grayfia then asked as she stepped back and stood dutifully on the side with her hands clasping in front of her thighs.

"Yes, thank you, Grayfia-san." Eve nodded, smiling at the silver haired maid before noticing a group of incubi approaching her, smirking confidently as they gathered around the woman, who remained as impassive as ever as she met their gaze with cool silver eyes.

"Can I help you?" She asked nonchalantly to the one appearing to be the leader, who reached his hand forward and groped casually at her breasts through the thin white shirt of her maid uniform.

"We want to have sex with you, Grayfia-sama." He said, grinning as he pushed the breast he was groping against her chest, mashing it out with her flesh swelling between his fingers while the others checked her body out, wolf whistling at what they were seeing especially as they leaned their heads back and looked at her ass.

"I am currently on maid duty at the moment, so if you want to have sex with me, you will have to wait for another..."

Before Grayfia could give the full answer, the incubus leader stopped her by bringing out what Eve then realized was a bag full of drachma gold coins, the currency of the divine Greek world, and offering it to her. While the look on her face remained unchanged, the silver haired maid turned her silver eyes down and looked at the bag for a moment before taking it from him, shaking it a little to check the contents inside before putting it away with a spell.

"Don't you think you should count it first, whore?" Another incubus asked as he stepped closer to Grayfia, standing at her side and reached one hand up to cup her chin and turn her head to him before quickly claiming her lips, kissing her so passionately Eve thought he was trying to swallow her whole but Grayfia kissed back just as hard, her tongue sliding out to meet his while her body was left at the mercy of the other incubi, who wasted no time to peel off her maid uniform piece by piece.

"No need. An hour is all that you boys will get from me." Grayfia simply said between kisses with him, before she finally broke away and took two men by their cocks to pull them with her to a spot that Eve figured was the maid's own quarter of the room, where she was fully stripped and bent over by the incubi to fuck, like a whore after being paid some money for her services. Having gotten used to Grayfia's professionalism as well as cool demeanor, Eve admitted that she had almost forgotten that the maid was also an official member of the Inner Circle, and she was just like every other woman in the room.

And thus, Eve was left there to enjoy her bath alone and to watch as the seven indulged themselves in the debauchery that had taken place in the bedroom of their mistress. She understood that while they looked like they were having the time of their life, and this orgy that they were having would have been a once in a life sexual experience for any mortal, it was nothing out of the ordinary here in the palace of the goddess of sex. To Aphrodite and her handmaidens, it was simply just another day in the week.

And exactly what Aphrodite was offering her. While it might be fun to some and those who had gotten used to it, Eve didn't know if she's ready for such a life.

"So mom, do you have to see father or anyone today? If not, then can I fuck you some more in your room after breakfast?"

"Only if you promise to behave today, young man."

Those two voices broke Eve out of her musing, and caused her to turn her head to the front door of the bedchamber to see it being pushed opened, with Aphrodite making her way in while wearing a slinky robe of satin white silk that did very little to conceal her lewd, erotically voluptuous body. Her huge breasts, the most visible elements of the Greek goddess of sex, were jiggling and bouncing with so much intensity they looked ready to spill out of her robe at any moment.

As Aphrodite made her way into her bedchamber, running with a childish excitement ahead of her was an incredibly cute and adorable boy that did not look any older than any of the little incubi currently ganging up on Yasaka. He had fair skin, deep blue eyes, jet black hair, and a slight, somewhat athletic build for a child his age, with subtle and graceful muscles dancing beneath the flawless skin of his slender and perfect body, all of which she could see quite clearly simply because unlike the woman walking behind him, he was unabashedly nude, which gave view to his huge, fully erected penis, which was jutting straight up from his hairless crotch like a tentpole by almost a foot, looking smooth and aesthetically perfect as the rest of his body. His balls were likewise equally impressive, churning and pulsing with supreme virility in the smooth skin of his sack.

"Oh my..." Eve gasped lightly, blushing a pink hue as she realized that the boy must be Alex, Aphrodite's son and the young master Grayfia had told her about. While she had expected an incestuous relationship between Aphrodite and her son, she did not expect him to be that young, even if he was a god and could age to adulthood in a very short time.

"Well, it looks like no one wants to wait for me, do they?" Aphrodite asked with a playful smile, placing a hand on her hips as she looked around the room and checked on all of her handmaidens, before her eyes eventually landing on Eve, smiling at her before looking down and speaking to her son "Alex, come with me. There's someone I'd like you to meet."

"Sure."

The boy said with a wide grin, and he followed his mother to the other side of the room where Eve was taking her bath, beaming radiantly before she said.

"Good morning, Eve-chan." Beaming radiantly and beautifully, Aphrodite said, looking at Eve as she walked up the step leading up to her bath "I hope that you are having a good time."

"Good morning to you too, lady Aphrodite. And yes, I am having a good time. Thanks to you, milady." Eve answered, smiling as she waved her hand at the blonde goddess, who then sat down in front of Eve with her son walking up to stand next to her, grinning from ear to ear as he looked at Eve.

"Eve-chan, allow me to introduce you to my son, Alex. He's the first child of mine with my husband." As Aphrodite introduced Alex to her while smiling proudly, Eve couldn't help but widen her eyes in surprise at that, knowing that Aphrodite's husband was Hephaestus, the talented god of forges, fire and technologies and who Aphrodite did not exactly have a good relationship with last time she heard about them. For them to have a child now, maybe their relationship had finally changed for the better.

"And Alex, this pretty lady here is Eve." Aphrodite continued the introduction, smiling while looking at Eve "She's a friend of mine who will be staying here for a while to make a very important decision."

"Please meet you, auntie Eve. I can call you auntie too, right?" The boy greeted cheerily, looking all cute and innocent as he asked Eve that question, which she couldn't help but smile and nod her head in approval. "Well then, you can call me Alex. Everyone does."

"Please to meet you, Alex." Eve's smile widened as she returned his heartfelt greeting.

Beaming at the blonde, Alex offered her his hand with a wide grin. Giggling at his cute acts, the blonde wasted no time doing the same, raising her right hand above the water and extending it forward.

However, before she could grab his hand, Alex suddenly took it back and quickly thrust his cock forward, causing Eve to wrap her hand around it instead.

"Hah! Got you!" Laughing triumphantly, Alex declared, as he swung his hips and caused his cock to wag around, making Eve realize that she was really shaking him... just not his hand. Her cheeks reddened as she blushed in embarrassment.

"Now, be nice to her, Alex." Despite saying that in a stern, motherly tone, Aphrodite had an amused smile on her face as she put a hand on his shoulder and pulled him back from Eve to turn him so he would be facing her, causing the girthy monster to slip out of Eve's hand. And pointed right up to her face while she spoke to him "Auntie Eve is new here, so she hasn't gotten used to our way of life just yet. Be a good boy and don't be mean too her, okay?"

"Does that mean I can't fuck her too, mom? I want to fuck her." Alex whined childishly, making Aphrodite sigh. Behind him, Eve did not know how to react, sweat dropping as she gazed at the two.

"Yes, kiddo, you can't." Aphrodite pointed out firmly, her tone all motherly "Auntie Eve is a candidate for the eighth seat of the inner circle, but she has yet to make her final decision. But for the meantime, I want her to still be treated as such by everyone, so you cannot have sex with her if she doesn't want to, understand?"

"Alright, mom." Alex said, nodding his head to his mother even though he looked far more interested in her huge breasts than the conversation he was having with her. Noticing this, Aphrodite simply put her hand under his chin and tilted his head back to look at her directly in the eyes while giving him a firm look, making Alex roll his eyes childishly before he finally gave his goddess mother the answer that she wanted to hear. "Yes, I understand, mom!"

"Good boy." Aphrodite smiled, stroking his cheek gently with her thumb before continuing, glancing over to Eve as she said ""That being said, if she gives you the permission, then you can play with her a bit, as long as you don't cross the line and her to do something against her will. After all, she is the potential candidate for the eighth seat of the Inner Circle, I think she should experience first handedly a bit of what she might be signing up for."

"Ohh, I see!" Alex said, his expression brightening up a thousand times as he beamed at his mother "So if I ask her to touch my dick and she says yes, then I am free to get a handjob from her, right mom?"

Eve found herself blushing at that, getting all flustered at the question Alex had just asked his mother, who giggled softly as she looked over to Eve, as well as the casualness in his tone, as if it was a normal thing for a boy his age to ask.

Aphrodite, meanwhile, turned back to her son and simply smiled at him, giving the young god a shrug of her shoulders before speaking up. "Well, since auntie Eve did give your friend Leo a handjob last night, I am sure that she won't mind." With that said, leaving little Alex widen his eyes in surprise, the blonde goddess turned her attention over to Eve and asked her with a slight, teasing smile "Am I right, Eve-chan?"

"Ah... I... I don't..." The blonde haired woman spluttered, not knowing how to properly respond to Aphrodite and her son Alex, who was looking at her with hopeful excitement in his eyes. Eve tried to not meet his gaze, but over and over she found herself looking back, not just at him and his cock, which was lurching excitedly in arousal as it jutted straight up from his crotch in a gentle banana curve.

"Don't be shy now, Eve-chan."

Before Eve could properly say anything, she heard the sounds of water spattering around and widened her eyes when she saw Aphrodite, who had taken off her slinky robe to reveal her erotically voluptuous naked body, getting into the bathtub and sitting down next to her.

Once that she had gotten comfortable inside the tub, with the water coming up to the top slopes of her massive breasts, Aphrodite then moved closer to Eve and leaned against her body, their breasts touching from the side as they both came face to face with Alex's lurching meat, which towered over their heads and casting an obscene cylindrical shaped shadow down their faces when Aphrodite raised a hand to beckon her son to come closer, coming to stand in front of both her and his new auntie with an excited grin on his face.

"You gotta fully experience the fun that my palace has to offer to make your decision. How can you make up your mind if you don't even get to experience what will be ahead of you if you agree to join me for the rest of eternity for a bit?"

With that said, Aphrodite reached out and grabbed Eve's hand to gently guide it toward Alex's cock, which pulsed strongly when his mother put her guest's hand around it, with her fingers closing firmly around the pulsing girth while she could only look unsurely at the both of them.

"See? not so hard, isn't it, Eve-chan?" Aphrodite asked with a soft giggle.

"Ohh, your hand is so soft, Auntie Eve!" Alex praised as he buckled his hips, causing his cock to slide back and forth a little in Eve's hand, who unconsciously tightened her grip around him.

"T-Thank you, Alex." Although Eve stuttered unsurely, she couldn't help but smile at his compliment, and the cuteness that he radiated while standing over her and his mother.

"Amazing, isn't he?" Aphrodite praised as she took her hand off and moved it down to cup his balls, squeezing and groping them firmly while Eve was left to hold onto his rock hard cock on her own. "I have milked these balls seven times this morning, and they are still so full and his cock is still so hard."

"I... I see." Eve nodded her head and said with surprise in her voice, feeling Alex's cock pulse in her hand as she gazed up at the young son of the goddess of sex, who had the smuggest smile on his face as he crossed his arms and stuck his chest out proudly.

"Now, why don't you start moving your hand a bit? It's not going to do anything if you are just going to hold it like that." Aphrodite then suggested, urging Eve on with a nudge to her shoulder "Just do it like you did it last night with little Leo."

Eve simply nodded her head, before she did what she was told to do, repeating the hand moving motion that she had copied from Yasaka the night before as she stroked Alex's cock, going all the way from the base of his cock to just right under the swollen bulbous head. Much to her surprise but expectably, however, Alex seemed to be greatly enjoying the handjob she was giving him, his eyes screwing shut in an adorable expression of pleasure as he buckled his hips against her hand, urging her to move faster while thick ropes of pre come spilled from the tip, oozing down and missing Eve's wrist by only an inch to coil heavily on the floor between his feet

"Oh wow, you are a natural at this, auntie Evie." Alex praised while moaning, making his mother giggle while Eve could only smile nervously back in response. She tried to distract herself from staring at his cock too much by turning her gaze away and glancing around the room, noticing how everyone else was truly indulging themselves in the lewdest forms of sexual debaucheries.

Among them, Yasaka, the beautiful and voluptuous nine tailed fox woman, seemed to be the ones currently having the most fun of them all. While Irene and Mira simply had hot, gangbang sex with their chosen incubi partners and golem manservants, incubus boy after incubus boy took turn mounting Yasaka's lewd body, pounding her cunt and fucking up her asshole with their adult cocks, sitting on her midsection and sliding their shafts between her boobs and forcing her to service their balls whenever her mouth wasn't occupied with the task of kissing them.

Yasaka herself was totally covered in cum, but even more of the stuff was being pumped constantly into her body from her pussy and asshole, as each of the incubus boy could not handle pleasure as well as their adult counterpart, thus leading them to come inside Yasaka only after a few seconds of fucking her with their cocks.

The silver haired maid Grayfia had been stripped naked of her maid clothing, and she was currently being pounded brutally by the same man who had first paid for her service, him ramming his cock into her asshole from behind with a smirk on his face while pulling on her two ponytails. The maid seemed to be enjoying the pain more than anything else, and on the floor around her near the men who were waiting for their turns with her, idly stroking their cocks to keep themselves hard, Eve could see many bags of drachma coins lying about, no doubt belonging to those men as they had paid for her services also.

The orange haired gentle beauty Mimosa, was getting the most brutal fucking of them all, as she was being held in a full nelson in the air by the tallest and most muscular incubus in the room, whose tremendously long and bulging thick cock was ramming rapidly ball deep into her asshole, with each thrust looking like it might break her voluptuous, but slender body in two.

Her silver haired cousin, Noelle, was on her knees in front of a group of muscular incubi, who were all aiming their cocks at her face. It took Eve a moment to realize what they were about to do, and even then, Eve still found herself widening her eyes in shock when golden stream of piss began to spray from their dicks and landed simultaneously in Noelle's mouth, filling it up and forcing her to relatedly swallow to make more room as she parted her lips and stuck her tongue out to receive them. It was one of the most degrading scenes Eve had ever seen, and definitely would never have expected to see it from a noble, proud woman like Noelle.

"Your master has woken up and is waiting for you, slut. Come." Eve heard an incubus speak with amusement in his tone, and turned her head to see him lead Kuroka by the hair toward the giant dog, which stood majestically on all four in the middle of the room looking only at Kuroka. "Now, go to your master."

With that said, he released Kuroka from his hold with a push, making her stumble toward the giant beast with a cat like purr before dutifully falling to her knees, facing away from the animal, and planting her palms on the rug cover the entire floor of the bedchamber of her mistress, the goddess of sex. As she got on all fours, her massive tits pillowed out beneath her as she lowered her face down the floor and stuck her ass up in the air toward the giant dog, her back arching and knees spreading shoulder-width apart, presenting herself to the animal.

She was ready to be mounted.

"Fuck me, master~" Kuroka purred, wiggling her rear in pure invitation. The beast finally made its move, prowling toward her with a regal air about him. When it finally moved past Kuroka's head, Eve finally saw the monstrous appendage beneath his rear legs, a powerful flesh tube of meat tapering from a furry base to a brazen pink tip, accompanying by a pair of absolutely large testicles covered in the same thick black fur as its pelt - and in front of that.

"Holy shit, she's really doing it." An incubus commented as he watched from the sideline, his cock so painfully hard that it looked ready to explode at any moment.

"This is your first time seeing this, isn't it?" The incubus that had led Kuroka to 'her master' earlier turned to him and asked with a loud, casual and amused smile, his hand repeatedly jerking himself off as he soon turned back to see Kuroka getting mounted by the beast, which planted its powerful forepaws over Kuroka's shapely back, hooking them over her shoulders and around her neck to position her firmly beneath hm.

At the same time, the dog's leaking, throbbing penis speared into the smooth, hairless lips wet crescent of her pussy as the beast plowed forward, penetrating her with ease, before it began to fuck her, long and hard.

"Nya!!! Master nyaaa~! Soo good! Nya" Kuroka meowled, her tongue lolling from her mouth and eyes rolling back in her head as the beast powerfully rutted into her pussy, her belly swelling out each and every time he sawed into her with seemingly absolutely no care for her well-being, leaving the cat woman gasping and moaning deliriously in orgasmic delight.

"Enjoying the show, Eve-chan?"

Hearing that, Eve found herself snapping her head back, looking at Aphrodite who had a smile on her face as she sat with the side of her body leaning against the edge of the bathtub, looking directly at Eve and making the blonde realize that she was still holding Alex's cock in her hand, the boy having a seemingly uncaring smile on his face as he gazed down at his mother.

"As you can see there, Eve-chan, the girls of my Inner Circle are indulging themselves in what they like the most." Aphrodite continued, explaining it to Eve "Yasaka, for example, loves boys who are barely old enough to know what sex is and how babies are made. It's not just because she thinks they are super cute, but also because but when turn on, these horse hung shota will turn into little balls of overly excited energy that are driven by the sheer instincts that they are born with, and fuck you to their heart's content until they are completely satisfied, despite not even fully knowing what they are doing with those big, fat fucking preteen cocks of theirs."

"Mira, on the other hand, is a demon lover. She loves to do it with demons, regardless if they were high demons or the lowest of demonic lifeforms."

"Mimosa and Noelle are both into men with strong, muscular bodies although it seemed Noelle had taken a liking to be sexually dominated and degenerated despite her pride and ego. Kuroka, as you can see, is doing it with a dog, an animal." Aphrodite spoke simply as she gestured her head toward Kuroka, who was meowling and cumming uncontrollably around that cock of the dog that was rutting violently into her pussy "He is my pet dog who usually guard my room from those who might feel adventurous, but to Kuroka, he is her master... one of them, at least."

"The point is, Eve-chan, you are free to spend your time with whoever, and whatever that you want here. There will be no boundaries, no restrictions when you are with me. You get to live your life the way you want it, however you want it." Aphrodite explained as she reached her hand up and grabbed Alex's cock to start pumping it, making Eve go back to do the same while the young god threw his head back and moaned loudly in pleasure "Some girls, like Noelle for example, was just like you are right now. She had a lot of troubles fitting in at the beginning, but over time, she became more content with our way of life, and began --

"I... I see."

"So rest assured that you are not the only one who has ever had trouble making the important decision." Aphrodite said, giving Eve a knowing smile while their hands moved faster and faster on Alex's smooth pillar of hard meat, them jerking him off with long and tight strokes with the goddess of sex taking the lead. "If you still have trouble, don't forget about the Apple of Eden I have given you, Eve-chan. Rest assure that it won't change you from the person that you are right now, but it will allow you to have a much clearer look at the world around you, and maybe after eating it you will be able to have a much easier time making up your mind."

"I will keep that in mind, lady Aphrodite." Eve nodded, smiling at Aphrodite, who then turned away and looked at Alex, noticing how he was moaning while his cock pulsed so strongly in their hands.

"Ahn... I am about to come, mom, auntie..." Alex moaned, gasping a little as he bucked his hips erratically, his small figure shuddering as his cock swelled.

"My, you really went on quick this time, kiddo... Go on ahead then, let yourself loose." Aphrodite told her son with a playful smile, and that was all Alex needed. He throw his head back and moan, back arching, as his cock slipped forward in Eve and Aphrodite's hands, throbbing mightily before cum erupted from the tip.

Eve froze, as the first blast of cum rocketed from the dilated urethra of his prick and splatter directly on her face, sending her reeling back a little at the sheer behind it. Alex went on cumming like a broken water hose, while moaning cutely in pure bliss, but seeing Eve shock, Aphrodite covered the tip of his cock with her own hand, stopping all of the cum momentum and forcing it to flow down, on his dick and their hands embracing it.

By the time that Alex was done cumming, both Aphrodite and Eve's hands were caked under a heavy layer of dense cum. The first human female opened her mouth to say something, taking her hand out of the water to wipe her face clean, but Alex semen was flowing down – both from their hands and his dick, as well as on Eve's face – and as such, before she had a chance to get it off herself, it dripped down into her mouth. Yet again, she froze.

Not in disgust, more in a shock, and then she gulped, swallowing the abundant drip of astray semen. After a short moment of silence and nothingness, she slowly licked her lips, having a problem admitting it herself... It was delicious.

"Well, not bad for a snack, is it?" Aphrodite asked, making Eve turn to look at her, before finding herself widening her eyes when she saw the object goddess was holding in her hand. "Now that you have gotten the appetizer, Eve-chan, how about a proper dish?"

"Ah..." Eve gasped softly, but it was not because of the sight of the apple.

Aphrodite moved her hand from Alex dick and covered the apple in his semen, covering its entire red surface in a thick layer of white stuff. Alex whistled with childish excitement as he watched his mother take a small bite from the apple herself – moaning softly at the taste of his sperm, followed by a small grimace at the sour fruit – then handing it over to Eve, smiling softly as she spoke.

"Here. The choice is yours, Eve-chan."

Woman accepted it with her free hand, looking unsurely at it for a moment, not minding that Alex's sperm trickled down from the top and oozed all over her fingers. She then looked at Alex, and saw him grinning excitedly at her in encouragement, but she highly doubted that he knew what the apple meant to her. His cock was still held by her other hand, still hard as rock and still oozing more of the white nectar, which kept flowing onto her hand.

Then, Eve raised her second hand and held the fruit with both of them closer to her lips, parting them slightly and placing them on its surface. It looked almost as if she was planting kisses on the fruit, but then she opened her mouth wider and took a small bite, along with a hefty amount of sperm. Aphrodite was visibly delighted, while Alex cheered loudly.

"Well then..." Aphrodite smiled, as she moved her hand back to her son's dick, jerking him off slowly once more, as she moved behind and embraced him in a sort of a hug, while she looked at Eve. She immediately noticed a red hue slowly appearing on the woman's cheeks for the first time ever in her life, as she gave the Apple another bite. "Welcome to your new life, Eve-chan."

The blonde didn't respond. Instead, she swallowed another bite, yet this time, a frown appeared on her face. Her eyes focused on the fruit, as an idea came to her and slowly, she parted her lips again and lolled out her tongue, then just as slowly licked Alex semen off the apple. She did it again, and again, and again, until the apple was completely clean, yet she didn't stop. No longer of interest to her, the fruit rolled out of her hand into the water, as she focused on her hand and cum-covered fingers. She began sucking on them, one by one, taking an apparent delight in the act and the taste itself.

When she finished she was almost sad... yet then, her focus shifted to the source of her new favorite cream.

Aphrodite spread Alex legs wide, allowing his dick to stand out even more than before, presenting it to the beautiful female. She herself was making out with her son, their tongues wrestling on a full display between their mouths, as they both were looking at Eve, knowing what was coming.

Eve smiled in a seductive way, the first time in her life, as she licked her lips in a hunger. She leaned her body towards the boy, lowering her head down to his dick, with her tongue lolled out. Aphrodite could not stop herself from a chuckle.

"Eve-chan" she whispered, making the woman stop and look up, directly into goddess eyes. Aphrodire smiled. "Bon Appetit~!"

Eve returned the smile, a pure and graceful smile of a pure hearted maiden... and then she dived down.

Her lips embraced the cock of Goddess of Love son, her throat stretched around the massive shaft in an insatiable hunger. She moved her head up and down, sucking the dick with all the love she ever had, not caring about anything else in the world in her newfound lustful haze.

She didn't stop even for a moment, going at it for hours without a break, sucking and drinking gallons of cum in the process.

And in the end she had to admit the Aphrodite was right – Apple from the Eden was sour...

... but the sperm was the most delicious thing she ever had.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)